Cloudy

Let's End It Here (여기서 끝내자)

 

 

 

please listen as you read ^-^


 

서울은 흐림

Seoul, cloudy

시간은 느림

Time, slow

추억은 그림

Recollection, a picture

그대는 흐림

You, hazy

아무 말도 아무 일도 아무 예감도 없이

With no words, no incidents, no premonitions

아무렇지 않게 하룬 가고

A day passes by indifferently

아무 말도 아무 일도 아무 예감도 없이

With no words, no incidents, no premonitions

아무렇지 않게 나도

I, too, indifferently...


 

 

 

“Let me help you”

 

I stretched my arms out to take some of the boxes from the pile he was juggling in his arm. He then was able to put in his password and open the door. He breathe out a sigh of relief.

 

He held the door open for me and I entered his apartment, two small boxes in my arms. I looked around in curiosity, most of his bigger furniture were already there. A White L shaped leather couch, TV, some more expensive looking furniture but mostly boxes, no plants, no sign of a feminine presence either.

 

“He must be living alone” I thought.

 

“You can put those over here” His voice interrupted my train of thought. He motioned to the right where a pile of labeled boxes were and I did as I was told.

 

“Thanks again, I would offer you some tea but as you can see I have nothing in order yet.”

 

“It’s ok, I’ll get going...” I bowed and reach for the door.

 

“Wait- I didn’t get your name”

 

“It’s Sena, Han Sena, I live across.” I turned to him

 

“Thanks Sena, I’m Kim Jongin” he bowed.

 

I bowed again and closed the door behind me, my heart slightly beating faster.


 

A week passed by slowly.

 

 

I look up at the clouds as they huddle together and block the sun, casting a dark shadow on Seoul. Walking along the sidewalk, I can hear the wind hit the leaves. I shivered and pulled my coat on tighter.

Today was not a good day. I keep seeing couples everywhere I look, arms around each other, whispering sweet nothings.

 

 

It feels like I keep seeing my past.

 

I felt like I had been slapped in the face.

 

Flashback

 

“Oppa, it looks expensive!” I gasped looking at the silver ring adorned with tiny diamonds in the middle.

 

“I’ve been making good money lately, In a little bit we can finally get a place to live... together” He smiled.

 

My heart melted.

 

“Oppa, you didn’t have to buy me this! You could have saved the money.” I frowned as I slip it in my finger.

 

“It’s ok Sena, I know you work hard, for me, for us. Just promise you won’t stop loving me.”

 

I threw my arms around his neck.

 

“Oppa, I know we both don’t have anything right now but it will all pass and we can live even if we have nothing as long as we’re together. I promise I won’t stop loving you..

 

“Saranghae Sena...”

 

“Saranghae...”

 

End of Flashback.

 

I don’t know if it’s just because of the clouds but I couldn't help but feel sad. I don’t know why but too many things were going through my head. I decided long ago not to think about the past, but the flashbacks just kept invading my thought.

 

Maybe it was the clouds. It was on a day like this...

The sky looked the same.

Maybe that’s why.

 

Arriving at my apartment, I decided to head to the apartment rooftop of going to my apartment instead. I always found myself gravitating to the rooftop to clear my head. Sometimes just to think, sometimes to scream all my worries and let the breeze carry them all away..

The air was much nicer there. You can barely hear cars from below, or noisy neighbors.

All you can hear was the wind hitting your ears, whispering to you.

 

I stepped on the ledge and looked at the sky. The wind brushing past every exposed surface of my skin.

 

I was on the edge.

.

Flashback.

 

 

“It’s ok, lets pretend like it never happened. Oppa, We can start over, lets go away where she can’t find us.” I clutched his hand, begging as if my life depended on it. The tears were flowing down my face, stinging my cheeks. I must have looked like a fool.

 

He was my life. I would die without him. He was everything.

 

“Sena...Don’t act like this. You look pathetic”  he spat, shoving me away from him.

 

I fell on the floor. I looked at him, my vision blurry from all the tears. He grabbed the little clothes remaining in what used to be our closet and stuffed it in his suitcase.

 

“You can’t do this to me!” I screamed between sobs.

 

“Sena, I don’t love you anymore. Let me go. It’s over.” He zipped his bag and headed for the door.

 

“I’ll kill myself!”

 

He stopped. Without turning back he said, “I don’t care”

 

With blurry eyes, I watched his figure walk out the door, and out of my life.

 

-End of Flashback.

 

The dark clouds hovered but once in awhile a ray of the sun will peek through lighting a certain spot in the city.

 

I stood there for a while. It was dangerous.

To be so close to the edge of falling and losing your life.

 

There I realized, It was better to fall off a building than to fall in love again.

 

I imagined myself falling down many times, imagining how gravity would pull me down and end everything.

 

“Stop!” a voice pulled me out of my reverie.

 

I turned to the voice, surprised that I was not alone. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me and pull me down from the ledge. Both the stranger and I fell down to the cemented rooftop floor.

 

I panted. My heart beating faster with every second. My knees hurt from the impact.

 

I look up to find my new neighbor Kim Jongin, his eyes were wide staring at me.




_______________________________________________________________________

Hi there! I'd like to apologize for the long wait -_-

It took me awhile to write this chapter. This is actually the 3rd draft for just CH 2

I originally wrote 2 other chapter introducing other characters but it felt a little cliche

and the story went to a different direction.

thank you for reading!! I hope you like my story so far and I hope you enjoy the music too!

So far it's only been Sena's thoughts ans story.. Next chapter will have Kai's POV and his story ^-^

much love!! XOXO