chap 3

Countless pain

A new day, but more like a new agony .

Bigbang, less TOP, were hanging around to the mall to find clothes for our next gig. As the leader of the group, i manage to picked the clothes that matches our style. I knew everything about their likes and dislike, they are all like brothers to me.

We passed every up and down together. Now things became different since our band are famous and had many fans.

Thats how bigbang became my second family. The family that has  a strong bond and affect much to my life. But as you know, lately it has change. And i dont want that change. Either to our relationship that has we build several years, for only one matter. 

That matter, Chaerin.

Congrats girl, you made me so damn confused whether i should hate you or TOP. But i cant dislike both of you. Chaerin is like an oxygen that keep me alive, that keeps my heart beating.

And TOP, he is like a brother that i never had. I can depends on him, ask him for some critics and charge, he is my best buds.

I sigh as the though of them, making my heart aching.

When we finished our shopping/yes,shopping/ Seungri's driving and i saw familiar faces in the parking lot. A boy and a girl sitting in the front sear, flirting with each other like the world is only for them. No ing way.

I opened the car door and swearing infront of them. Infront of their car.

"WHAT THE TOP?! after all this time you and her behind my back doing nothing but ing with each other? i cant believe you two! i though we are all fine and good but its all ! and look at you Chaerin, how come you do this to me? i though you love me!!!" i scream as loud as i can but theyre still on their place just watching me like a fool.

I can see TOP's grinning and slyly looking at me. Like he is satisfy with all his action making me angry and furious. And His hand, is on my girl shoulder. I saw her, she is much more comfortable in there, in his embrace. I can see her too touching his face.

That should be me you have worried to. I have a bruised face too thanks to that bastard.

I kicked his car and hit it hard. I dont know what to do and why. But then Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang pull me back to the car and leaving them immediately. I just cant bear it anymore.

 

"Let me ing go! i should teach him a lesson, how can you all still defend him, HE IS STEALING MY GIRL FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU ALL JUST GO TO HELL"  I yell so loud i can barely breath and all they can do was still holding me to avoid me punching TOP.

 

" jiyong calm the down, we know what youve been through but please just leave them alone!!!!" Taeyang got angry and pull me to the car back. I then sit and stare blankly at the window.

I cant calm the down.....

 i just cant......