chap 1

Countless pain

I am just walking down the street with my bestfriends, Taeyang and Daseung. They are my true man and also i always hang out with them. Well theres also my other best friends, Seungri and Seunghyun or i rather called him TOP. But i dont know where they are, because its so seldom that they didnt hanging with us.

They mean so much to me. Even we made a group named BIGBANG. It consist five of us and we dreamed can be joining one of the most biggest music company in South Korea. But yeah it was still long way to go. In odd moments, we play music and practice our vocal with Chaerin.

Yeah you heard it, Chaerin, She's my girl. She also like hanging with us. And thats why i fell in love hard with her. She is a keeper, she never do something in my back and i love her for that. Literally shes not in our group, but somehow its natural to always have her with us. I love her and always do. 

 As the three of us walked to the boulevard, i can see Seungri's car, the black metallic honda civic. And the scene just got me.

Theres TOP, my man, holding Chaerin, my girl. 

What in the world.

And also, she is crying.

But not only that

shes giving away my ring to TOP. And hug him, really tight.

I instantly pace myself to them but too late Chaerin's already gone, but theres still TOP standing looking at her back. I cant see these event, not infront my eyes. I approach TOP with unhappiness inside me.

" What the hell man? what are you doing with her? why is her ring on you?" i pushed him hard making him stumble.

"Hey hey! calm down bro! can i just explain this, damn it Ji whats that for" He raised his voice and nearer his face.

" I cant be calm and also i dont need your ing explanation, the scene itself has already explained"

"Yah you ignorant bastard, how can you be so full of yourself, i cant believe Chaerin was with you,WAS" and with a second i punched him right in the face,thus he fell to the ground. How can my man say that to me? and of all this girl, how come Chaerin be the one with him?

He stood up and punch me too making me backing away and hit Seungri's car. Everyhting went so fast that Daesung and Taeyang already holding me so do TOP being held by Seungri.

" LET ME GO! LET ME FINISH THIS BASTARD" as i scream painfuly trying to release and i did. I Punched TOP really hard with no mercy and i bet i just made him bleeding. I kick him and grab his collar, " Say Chaerin's name again and you wil be finish"