Chapter 8

The Crack Dealers Store

 

The whole evening, Haeri had been helping Kyungsoo out with household chores, but she was forbidden to go into their bedroms because aparently, the stuff in there was "evil" and it would probably make her faint. Whilst she mopped the floors in the living room, bathroom, kitchen and arcade room, Kyungsoo had gone out to but groceries since the fridge was beginning to look a bit empty. The floors were sparkling clean once she was finished and she noticed that the sun was slowly starting to set

man i mop too slow..are mum and dad worried about my disappearance? i hope theyre okay..
The thought of her parents worrying about her made her anxious. what if they dont sleep while waiting for me to return home?. now the guilt was starting to get to Haeri

The front door slammed shut, making Haeri snap out of her thoughts 'Kyungsoo?' A head popped out of nowhere and Haeri screamed 'nopee~ its Chanyeol~' Haeri made a face at him  and sighed 'wheres Kyungsoo?'
'i guess his still out buying food. Well it doesnt matter because i need to take you home! lets go~'

Haeri quickly put away the mop and quickly made sure the things were organised before turning to Chanyeol signalling she was ready to leave. The EXOM boys were there to her aswell since they needed to go back to earth anyway to "study" at school.
'ah wait!' 
Haeri quickly dashed to find a paper and pen and wrote a small message to Kyungsoo and EXOK. It would be rude of her to leave without saying goodbye woudnt it?

"Thank you so much for letting me stay the night at your home, i really appreciate your kindness and i will surely return the favour in the future"
-Haeri

After signing off her name, she placed it on the kitchen counter and dashed out to meet Chanyeol and EXOM again 'okay lets go!'

-

The walk outside was so calming. If only Delion was Haeri's real home. She would live such a happy and carefree life, playing around with nature. Haeri still found the hills of flowers quite amusing. Though she found out it only grew around your feet on specific acres of land, especially the ones next to the portal.They all arrived at a hill and Haeri could see the outline the flowers had made around her body the first day she arrived, but barely since new flowers sprouted due to the fact that EXOM had treaded on it when they arrived in Delion aswell.

'so how do we go back?' asked Haeri. Chanyeol smiled cheekily 'just wait' He softly stomped his foot around for a bit until a metal clang was heard under his feet. Pushing away the strands of grass, a small hatch appeared and he reached out to pull it back.
*THUNK* The ground around them started shaking and it was beginning to freak Haeri out. Lay quickly reached out and held her arm to comfort her which worked since her tensed muscles began to relax

Out of the ground, appeared a floating mirror. The exact same one as the one on earth but it had a different type of aura. Probably because Delion was a place full of magic whilst earth wasnt. 'so we just have to say those words again?' asked Haeri. Everyone nodded and on the count of 3, they chanted the words together.

-

'Haeri, wake up!' Haeri's eyes slowly opened as she sat up, holding her head. She was back in the store and all the boys were looking down on her with troubled faces. 'why does she faint?' asked Tao confusedly
'her body still isnt use to the time changes so it shuts down momentarily. If she keeps using the portal, she'll get use to it and wont faint anymore' replied Kris. Tao nodded and stared as Haeri stood up


'ah how do i explain my disappearance to my parents..' she muttered. Chanyeol heard this and chuckled 'oh dont worry, your parents wont know you were gone' The look on Haeri's face made him laugh 

'when you're in Delion, the time on earth stops..oay maybe it doesnt stop but it just moves really reallyyy reaaaaaaally slowly. For example..uh whats the date today..? oh september 14! okay so if its september 14 here and you go to Delion and live there for about...5 years, an hour would probably just pass by on earth. Im just estimating so i dont know the exact calculations but that should be easy to understand right? also, since Delions time moves a lot faster , it might be part of the cause..i think'

Haeri grabbed her hair with both hands 'how is this even possible?!' she shrieked. It was slowly frustrating her because nothing made sense. It's like sitting through science class, listening to the teacher with a voice in your head telling you everything was a complete lie. This whole Delion thing was just completely bull..okay maybe not since i've seen it firsthand..

Chen felt a little bit sorry for Haeri and could understand her frustration but didnt say anything. It was better not to get involved with...female issues.

'i know it doesnt make sense..but you know, you can always read about Delion in books to get more insight? people think theyre all just fiction but its actually fact which makes it quite amusing' assured Chanyeol

'okaaaay, then answer me this. If Delions time moves so fast, why does everyone look so young?! shouldnt you be a grandpa by now? i dont understand..'
'oh thats because there this thi--'
'i think you should go home and get some rest. Your body needs to recover from all these..events and information.'
Chanyeol was cut off by Luhan, earning a glare from Haeri
sheesh, this guy never wants to tell me anything. i dont exhibit any harm do i? so cautious...just like that Sehun dude..

 

----
sorta a pointless update haha