Chapter 4

The Crack Dealers Store



 

Suho saw a small child, barely alive, laying there on the grass with blood around him. There were slash marks on the childs poor body and at any moment, he could die. Suho quickly took the child into his arms and ran to one of the hills knocking hard on the door. Haeri had run after Suho and saw the large puddle of blood on the ground. It began to freak her out so she tried to visualize flowers instead and just like she wanted, the blood suddenly dissapeared with flowers sprouting from the ground in its place. Haeri sighed in relief and was thankful that she was in Delion. Her relief didnt last for long though as she saw a woman on the ground sobbing madly.

'excuse me..are you okay?' asked Haeri with concern. It was a stupid question to ask since she didnt look fine at all but hey, it was a good starting point for a conversation right?....well maybe not
'i..i..saw them hurt my baby' The womans eyes widened in fear as she visually remembered what had happened a few moments ago, re-living the terror
'who are they?'
'...BOD'
'i see..it's going to be okay. Im sure your son is getting the fastest ppossible treatment'

Haeri took the womans hand and slowly helped her get up from the ground. Then they walked together to a small bench. Just as Haeri was about to sit down, a head popped out of nowhere and nearly made her scream

'hi there, im Baekhyun' The boy smiled at Haeri and grabbed her shoulders, softly pushing her towards a specific direction. 'sorry Mrs, but i need to take this lovely girl away from you. Just sit here and my hyung will come out with news on your son later'
Baekhyun didnt wait for the woman to answer and just dragged Haeri to some house. 
'Baekhyun? why did you take me here?'
'ah Suho hyung asked me to look after you since you're new around here'
'oh okay then'
-----

The door to the doctors opened and a surprised man stood there looking at Suho
'Suho! what happened?!' The man quickly ushered Suho in and made him lay the smal boy down onto a vacant bed
'Yunho..the BODs have attacked again'
Yunho sighed and checked the little boys wounds 'his in a very dangerous situation..i dont think i can heal him with my ability...unless Lay is here'

And just on cue, 7 boys burst into the room with panicked expressions
'HAVE YOU SEEN A GIRL ABOUT D.O's HEIGHT, LONG BROWN WAVY HAIR, WHITE SKIN AND IS WEARING SCHOOL UNIFORM?!' screamed out Chanyeol
Suho ignored Chanyeols outburst and called for Lay instead
'Lay, can you take a look at his wounds?'
Lay nodded and stepped forward, muttering under his breath 'stupid BODs'

He put a hand over the boys body and slowly moved it from his head to his toes. The wounds seemed to heal but he still looked very weak. 'some rest should be good enough to heal him abit better and give him that powder when he wakes up. It'll boost his energy'
Yunho nodded and went to prepare the powder before the small boy was to wake up.

'HYUNG! you just ignored me' whined Chanyeol. Suho walked up to Chanyeol and lift his heels up so he could reach Chanyeols head, giving it a whack. 'a child was in danger and you were worried about a girl?'
'i knew he wasnt going to die since we have Lay with us!'
Suho face-palmed himself and sighed 'In the future, we cant always rely on Lay'
'oh yes we can' Chanyeol gave Suho a cheeky grin, then changed the subject. 'so have you seen her around?'
'yea i have. I killed her though since i didnt want you to get into trouble'
Chanyeols jaw dropped, along with Lay, and his friends. Yunho had come back with the powder for the small boy and he couldnt help over-hearing the conversation

'YOU DID WHAT?!' Chanyeol was going to go crazy. What was he going to say to Haeri's parents when they find out she was missing? what about her best friend Mina?! It would be his fault since he send her on an 'errand' and now she was lost...well dead. Suho laughed 'you think i would really do that? geez, you dont know me at all' 

-----

Back at the house, Baekhyun was attempting to cook food since he was hungry. Haeri was taking a tour of the house since it was really interesting. Although the hills are small on the outside, the inside was huge! There were like three levels to Baekhyuns house that has spiralling stairs going downwards deeper into the earth. The first level was like a normal home with a bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms and a study room. Second level was an arcade place with games and a bar. Haeri couldnt see what was in the third level because the door infront of the stairs was locked. Baekhyun wouldnt open it because he didnt want to show Haeri what was inside.

'ARGHHH DAMN IT' Haeri quickly ran to the first level and coughed as smoke filled her lungs. 'Baekhyun what happend?!'
Believe it or not, he created a miniture bomb whilst cooking. Black smoke filled the place so Haeri went to open the windows and breathed in large mouthfuls of fresh air
'why didnt you tell me you couldnt cook? if i knew, i wouldnt even let you go near the kitchen'
Baekhyun scratched his head and looked at the stove 'ah man..Kyungsoo is going to kill me' 
This was the second time Haeri had heard that name and she was starting to become curious on the type of person Kyungsoo was. He seemed to be loved dearly by his friends. Must be a nice person eh?

The door slammed open and the ground shook violently
'BAEKHYUN DID YOU TOUCH THE KITCHEN AGAIN?!' A guy walked into the house and each stomp made the ground rumble. Baekhyun squeaked and quickly took Haeri's hand. He made a run for it and decided to hide in the arcade room on the second floor. Once he made sure the door was locked, he sighed in relief and went to the bar to get a drink.
'ah man, lets wait till he calms down'
'who was that?' asked Haeri
'Kyungsoo' 
'...' Okay so much for being a nice person. Now Kyungsoo just seemed scary and violent.

'GET YOUR OUT OF HERE NOW BYUN BAEKHYUN' screamed Kyungsoo
'NOT UNTIL YOU'VE CALMED DOWN' screamed back Baekhyun
The ground gave another big rumble before stopping.
'lets play some games while we wait' said Baekhyun happily. He hasnt been playing much lately since there was so much work to be done in Delion so he took this chance as a break.

While Haeri and Baekhyun were battling it out in mario kart, Haeri decided to ask some questions. 'Baekhyun, who are the BODs?'

Baekhyun flinched before answering slowly 'they are evil creatures that torture people for their amusement...Bunnies Of Destruction'
Haeri wanted to burst out laughing because it sounded so ridiculous, like what the heck? bunnies of destruction? bunnies were the cutest furry animals ever.
'ah..yes bunnies...'
'on earth, bunnies may seem innocent and cute but here in Delion, there are the wickedess animals you would probably face. Even the unicorns are nicer than them. Well, the bunnies use to be good..that was until our ruler dissapeared. They just turned bad all of a sudden'

'i want to see what the BODs look like' said Haeri, thinking into space
'ah i dont think so, you'd probably have nightmares --AH DAMN IT, HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS GAME?'
Baekhyun threw the remote onto the floor and started whining like a little kid. ' i always beat Chanyeol..why cant i beat you?!'
Haeri rolled her eyes and gave him a look
'maybe because Chanyeol lets you win? like seriously dude, you cant play this game. You dont even notice that you were driving backwards the whole time'

Baekhyuns mouth dropped open 'i was?! and what...Chanyeol lets me win?'
'well you're like the worst person to play games with so yea he probably does'
Baekhyuns bottom lip began wobbling. He quickly stood up and shouted at Haeri 'YOU'RE SO MEAN'
He then opened the door only to be faced with the one and only Kyungsoo
'hohoho, i guess you're out now hmm?'


---------
short and ridiculous chapter pfft