Chapter 2

The Crack Dealers Store








 

Monday came and that was the day that Haeri had dreaded. The moment she had walked through the school gates, she was tackled into a big bear hug. 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY RI, YOU'RE 17 NOW OMAGAWDD'. Haeri looked at her best friend and burried her face in her hands 
'Mina, you're freaking embarrassing me'
'oh who cares its your birthday! you should be happy' Haeri groaned as Mina dragged her away towards the class room whilst not forgetting to tell people they randomly passed by that it was Haeri's birthday.

'have you planned what to do?' asked Mina
'uh..i decided that i dont want to do anything..you know just stay home and watch dramas or something'
'aw..but i wanted to party' Mina pouted but then her eyes began twinkling 'lets go shopping! i found the cutest shop yesterday and wanted to go in but i didnt have time..lets go yea?' Haeri thought about it for a minute before nodding 'okay, i'll call my parents after school not to pick me up then'
Mina excitedly jumped up and down earning a few looks but she didn't care.

Mina was that type of person. She was a cute girl who was pretty girly, compared to Haeri. You could say that Haeri and Mina were the exact opposite of each other and it's weird how they had become best friends. The teacher walked in and class began as normal. 'oh i forgot to mention theres a really cute guy that works at that store too' whispered Mina. Haeri mumbled something, not really paying attention. She was more interested in the ladybug that was slowly crawling up the window

*smack* ...anddd the ladybug was dead. Haeri's eyes widened and stared at the ladybug murderer infront of her. what was his name again..? jeam? jea..ah jaemin. damn that brat, how dare he! Her eyes bore the back of his head and it seemed like he felt it because he turned around. Jaemin and Haeri had a small staring contest before they were interrupted by the teacher. 'Jaemin, Haeri, please remain focused in class. You guys can continue looking at each other during break.' The glass snickered and the teacher continued preaching about how wonderful her cat was. 

Mina suddenly put her hand up out of nowhere "MRS, ITS HAERI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY' 
'oh really? lets sing happy birthday then!'
Haeri groaned quietly and shot Mina a glare. It was so damn awkward and the only thing she could do was sit there and smile while everyone sang. 
'so how old are you turning?'
'uh..17'
'awh you're growing up so fast'

Haeri laughed awkwardly before looking out the windown..only to see the small tiny corpse of thr ladybug again. grrrr. When class ended, everyone packed their things up to go to lunch. Everyone but Jaemin. 
'Hey' said Jaemin 
He moved closer to Haeri and smiled. Haeri rolled her eyes, oh please, he has the wrong idea doesnt he?
'i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me' 
'sorry but i have plans' 
'we can make it when you're not busy'
'nah not interested'
'then what was that all about?' Jaemin scratched his head lookign confused

'nothing i just felt like staring'
On the side, Mina could be heard trying to suppress her laughter. This made Jaemin embarrassed so he quickly walked out to get his lunch.
'Ri that was mean, his such a sweet guy'
'pfft sweet my , he killed that lady bug'
'eh?'
'oh nevermind'

Mina shrugged her shoulders and hooked her arms with Haeri's 'lets go eat~'
Whilst walking through the hallway arm in arm, Mina saw a group of guys up ahead walking towards then
'omg its them! exom!' she started squealing like an idiot and her grip on Haeri's arm tightened making Haeri lose her balance abit
'girl, calm down, my arm is losing its circulation'

Haeri accidentally bumped into one of the guys and for a moment, everything just stopped. Her whole body felt like a strong current of electricty was going through it and it hurt like hell. The pain didnt last long though. It was short so when it had subsided, Haeri turned to look at the guy. He stared back and looked just as shocked as she was.
'hey dude lets go' called his friend
The guy turned around to leave so Haeri decided to do the same.

'RI OMG, YOU JUST BUMPED INTO LUHAN AND YOU GUYS STARED AT EACH OTHER. I THINK HIS YOUR SOULMATE OMGOMGOMG AHHH'
Haeri slapped Mina on the shoulder 'stop dreaming, lets just go and eat'
Mina then began whining 
'no fair, i wanna stare into Luhans eyes too! gahh his so cuteeee'

 

-----

'what was that...' mumbled Luhan 
'what was what?' asked his friend
'oh nothing i just felt something weird'
'hmmm, do you think we'll ever find them Lu? we've been searching for a while...do you think they're still alive?'
Luhan sighed and shook his head
'i honestly dont know Xiumin, i hope we find them soon because things are going to become more chaotic later on'
Xiumin rubbed the sides of his forehead and groaned
'this is giving me a headache'