Chapter 1

The Crack Dealers Store







 

Haeri sighed and sat at her desk with her head on the table
'what to do..'.
Her 17th birthday was coming up in two days and she hadn't had the time to plan anything. Exams had made her too busy but now that it was over, she was stuck on time to even plan anything. The air in her room suddenly became stuffy and warm causing a headache to come on.
'ugh i need air to clear my head'

Haeri decided to take a small walk around the neighbourhood. She put on a thin cardigan that went over her white top. As she was walking around, the smell of freshly cut grass and bees flying around made her feel relaxed. That is..until she tripped on her own foot. A loud thud caused people passing by to stop and stare. oh god how embarrassing. Haeri stood up, only to fall back down again. How is this even possible?! tripping twice? what an idiot. People didn't even bother to help her. So while she was scolding herself, she stood up carefully this time and dusted herself.

'are you okay?' the deep voice came out of nowhere and it startled the girl. Haeri looked up and saw that it was..him, the crack dealer. Damn, he was so fine. If she had the chance she would just kidnap him to some abandoned village and make him her slave mauahahah, kidding. He was too tall and he'd stand out too much.
'uh yea..i'm fine' 
Haeri was about to leave when the guy reached out and grabbed her arm. She became alarmed and turned around quickly.

'y-yes?' The crack dealer pointed to her knee and said 'you're hurt'. Only now, did Haeri notice the injury. The pavement must've scraped her knee whislt she fell down..twice.
'i'll bandage it up for you'
Haeri cursed under her breath as she realized that they were right infront of his store and it seemed like the guy noticed her worried expression. 

'uh..why dont you wait here? i'll get the first aid kit' 
The guy left to go inside and so Haeri stood there in the middle of the pathway looking like a lost puppy. He soon came out holding a small box and ushered her to sit down at the doorstep. Haeri sat down slowly, her eyes darting towards the guy in suspicion. He laughed when he noticed this and just yanked her down
'don't worry i wont hurt you' 

When the guy finished bandaging up the wound he looked at it proudly. 
'uh mister...'
'ah call me Chanyeol..my names Chanyeol'
'okay...uhm Chanyeol, i think you did it wrong'
Haeri stared at her bandaged wound. There was a cotton ball that had been drowned in anticeptic and was pinned down with multiple bandaids. 
'but i think i did it right' mumbled Chanyeol while scratching his head

While she carefully unpeeled the bandaids and cotton ball off of her knee, Chanyeol watched her in interest. Haeri then began bandaging up her wound the proper way and that earned a understanding nod from Chanyeol on the side.
'i guess thats how you do it eh?' he said with a goofy grin on his face
Haeri stared at Chanyeol 'i get the feeling you've never done this before'
Chanyeol shook his head 'no, i heal really fast so i dont need these things'
'you musn't be human then' said Haeri in a joking manner
'yeah im not'

That made Haeri stop what she was doing (which was plucking grass bits from the sidewalk cracks) and stared at him wide-eyed.
'if you keep staring at me like that then i think i should introduce you to Kyungsoo. You guys look like twins haha such big eyes'
Haeri decided to brush off his other comment and instead asked 'who's Kyungsoo?'
Chanyeol smiled softly 'his a really good friend of mine that cooks the best food!' Haeri chuckled 'i see...well i think i should go home now'
'awhh okay then, dont trip while walking back home!' Haeri gave Chanyeol a look that told him to shut up but he only just laughed 'im just kidding'

----

Haeri plopped onto her bed after coming home. It was pretty interesting meeting that Chanyeol guy. He was so...different. eh maybe it was because she hardly had any interactions with guys since it seemed like they all had something against her. 'ah damn it..i was supposed to think about my birthday'. The thing was, she didnt really care about it at the moment, what she wanted to know was the reason why she couldn't go into the store. Sure her father didnt want her buying "drugs" or something but shes seen through the shop window that there are cute accesories and plushies being sold in there aswell.

Chanyeol was pretty interesting too. Well, Haeri had never talked to him but it's like he has a secret type of diet or something to make him remain young. At 10 years old, she wasnt dumb, she saw Chanyeol once and knew he was atleast a 17 years old boy who worked in the store. But as she started to grow older, Chanyeols features haven't changed a slight bit. Why? 'maybe i should ask him for the secret tip next time' she thought in wonder

A small knock snapped Haeri out of her thoughts and her father walked in. 
'oh were you resting? should i come back later?' 
'no its okay dad, what did you need?'
'ah, i was wondering if you wanted to go out and eat for dinner?'
'i dont mind, anythings fine'
Her father nodded and was about to walk out of her room before she stopped him

'why cant i go into that crack dealers store? you know that i wont do drugs or anything'
For a moment, Haeri saw a slightly panic expression from her father but he soon relaxed
'i just want to protect you thats all..'
'will you be angry if i went in then?'
Her father sighed
'look Haeri, i cant stop you from doing anything but please i dont want you going into that store. Its dangerous'


Haeri just nodded and didnt say anything. Her father looked at her one last time before going out and closing the door behind him. 
why is that store dangerous? it looks pretty harmless she thought in wonder


---------------------

yeaaaa...boring i know .___.