Chapter 6

The Crack Dealers Store

 




 

 

Everyone laughed out loud, well everyone besides Kai and Haeri. Kyungsoo placed a large pot in the middle of the large table, placing bowls of rice around it with some other dishes. 'lets eat!'
The boys shuffled around and moved to sit at their seats whilst Haeri just stood there awkwardly 'Haeri, you can sit over there'. The was a seat between Luhan and Chanyeol, and also another one between Chanyeol and Kris. Chanyeol looked like a complete loner sitting by himself and he looked so pitiful but his bright smile showed that he didnt care at all. 'since Sehun isnt back yet, i guess you can sit there' smiled Kyungsoo

Sehun? thought Haeri theres another guy?
Kyungsoo snapped is fingers and a loud thud came from the living room
'FINALLY!' shouted out Baekhyun 'i was so lonely and hungry out there'
Baekhyun plopped himself between Chanyeol and Kris and began eating. Though he was eating like a messy pig, Baekhyun seemed to still be able to look handsome. The thought jut struck Haeri and she looked around her. oh god she was surrounded by heavenly angels. Although Haeri never showed much interest in boys, she was still a girl and couldnt help fawning over their handsome features. She walked and sat down between Luhan and Chanyeol, picking up her spoon since the guys have already started eating

The moment the soup touched her tongue, it felt like a set of fireworks had gone off in and her eyes widened. She looked around to see if any of the others were feeling it aswell but everyone just continued eating normally. Chanyeol chuckled as he noticed Haeri's expression 'Kyungsoo's cooking is great huh? i guess it might be magical now but later on you get used to it'

Haeri nodded and continued digging in to the food. After everyone had finished eating, kyungsoo and Haeri had collected all the plates and cutlery and began washing them. The boys had gone off to either play games, relax or wash up. Whilst Haeri was drying up the dishes, Kyungsoo had gotten out new bowls and began to fill it up with food, then placed it on the table with a food cover.

'who is it for?' asked Haeri
'oh Sehun, you can meet him tomorrow since he comes home really late'
'ah..his busy working right?'
'i guess you could say that. His work has become a lot more important these days so we hardly ever see him besides in the morning'

Haeri continued drying up the dishes and decided not to ask any more questions. She finished putting the bowls, cups and cutlery away and decided to relax outside the house. As she walked out, she saw Jongin sitting on one of the benches, kicking the ground with is feet and muttering some words while deep in thought
'hi, Jongin right?' greeted Haeri
Jongin snapped out of his thoughts and looked up, smiling 'hey, yes Jongin is my name but i'd prefer it if you called me Kai'
'oh..okay then...Kai' Haeri sat down next to Kai and looked at him. He had a really troubled expression on his face

'are you okay?'
Kai sighed and leaned back onto the bench ' i just...really want to find out about the dissapearance of the blood you know?' Haeri stiffened but she let him continue talking 'like, i think it can lead us to what we've been looking for! its a sign and i know it! sad thing is..the other guys think its a joke..'
'..what are you looking for?'
Kai didnt think and just continued talking 'oh you know, our ruler who dissapeared years ago? yes..i think this might be our big break. I really do hope our ruler is still alive though..we need him'

Haeri thought about it for a moment and wondered if this is what the others didnt want to tell her before. It sounded pretty harmless since they were only searching for their ruler right? 
'well i believe you' spoke Haeri softly. Kai seemed surprised by this 'you do?' 
'mhm..honestly, i actually..saw the blood dissapearing too..'
This time Kai jumped up and nearly broke Haeri's shoulders as he gripped onto it
'YOU DID?! REALLY? OH WOW, WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO EARLIER?' Kai seemed so excited by the information and she didnt know what to say incase she crushed all his hope

'i was just uh..looking at it and it suddenly dissapeared.'
'okay so what exactly happened? did you see anyone around that looked suspicious?'
It took a moment before Haeri answered
'just like you said, the blood had vanished into thin air and flowers bloomed out instead. It was amazing really. And i dont know if i saw anyone suspicious...why do you ask?'
Kai didnt know whether to tell you or not but he decided to anyway, since you could help him with future findings
'i think..that maybe our ruler might be here, in Delion.'
Haeri's eyes widened in shock and Kai leaned in closer, lowering his voice to a soft whisper
'its a sign telling us that his here to help us..with the BODs. He must've heard about the BODs invading Delion and causing destruction so his secretly fixing the damage. Makes sense doesnt it? like, who else would have powers like that around here? besides the EXO boys, our ruler is the only other person who has powers'

'wait what?! powers? and who is EXO?'
'.....are you an earthling?' asked Kai slowly. Haeri nodded and saw a tinge of panic surge through his eyes but he soon relaxed thinking that it wouldnt make any difference anyway since you were a harmless being
'well, first of all, EXO is a group name for all of us. You know how on earth, Luhan and the others are called EXOM at school or something? well we thought it was a good idea to call ourselves EXO since it seemed like a good idea and also since we're special. Luhan and his gang on earth are called EXOM whilst the boys here are called EXOK, but together we are EXO. Regarding the powers..yes we have poweres here in Delion but the thing is, it can only be used in Delion. It wont work back on earth so theres no point in trying.'

Haeri slowly let the information sink in. powers huh? that would be so cool if i had powers too
'whats your power?' asked Haeri curiously
'teleportation haha, its pretty useful. Like when everyone is fighting over who gets to go first and use the bathroom, i just teleport there and lock the door'

'hey you guys! enough with your lovey-dovey moment, its time to get ready and go to bed' Suho had his head sticking out of the door frame with a sly smile on his face, not minding the fact that he had interrupted the conversation between the two.

'we'll be there in a minute' replied Kai. Suho went back inside and continued to tell the others to get ready for bed aswell.

Haeri looked up into the sky and was shocked to find that it was dark already 'how....?'
'time passes by quickly here in Delion, or maybe its just because you're with me' he grinned, making her roll her eyes 'sure..'

They both walked inside and was surprised to see mattresses laid out on the floor
'whats going on?' asked Kai. Xiumin looked up from fixing his bed and grumbled quietly
'we're all sleeping together since no one is going to sacrifice their bed'
'i...can sleep on the sofa' said Haeri slowly. Now she just felt bad because it was causing the guys so much trouble. If only she could just go home and pretend that nothing had ever happened

Kyungsoo popped out of nowhere 'dont be silly! how can we let a girl sleep on the sofa? and dont mind Xiumin, his just a lazy who doesnt like doing too much work that requires effort. As for the guys, i guess it would be awkward for you to sleep on their beds since their rooms are abit...aha well nevermind, lets just get ready to go sleep eh?'
Haeri stayed silent so Kyungsoo just pat her head to assure her that everything was alright. He walked away and came back holding a large t-shirt and baggy shorts 'here, you can wear this. Go wash up'
Haeri smiled at Kyungsoo with gratitude. He was such a nice person who was very hard working and such a great cook. What would she do without his guidance?

Haeri was about to ask Kyungsoo where the bathroom was but he had already left to fix some of the beds. The only other person closest to her was Kris. 'uhm..Kris, wheres the bathroom?'
Kris stared at Haeri for a full minute. She didnt know if he had a grudge against her or his face natually looked like he hated everyone. 'down the hallway, past two doors on the left'
'thanks..'
Kris nodded his head and continued texting on his phone...well more like playing angry birds 

Haeri found the bathroom. It was very modern with a lot of space to move around. Made sense though since 12 guys were living under one roof. Just as she was about to take off her clothes, a thought came to her.
what if Kai teleports in here while im showering?
She was about to freak out but stopped herself and thought about it abit more
pshhh, the other guys would stop him right? or maybe bash him...well his a nice guy so i dont think he would do anything like that

After Haeri finished washing up, she folded up her uniform and walked out of the bathroom, into the living room. Most of the guys had already fallen asleep.
'are you okay sleeping with us around?' asked Suho
Haeri placed her clothes on the sofa and nodded 'yea im fine with it. It's not like you guys would do anything to me right?'
Suho chuckled and his eyes turned mysteriously dark 'you never know..'
Luhan slapped Suho's shoulder and shook his head 'stop scaring her. Don't worry, we wont do anything to you'

Haeri sighed in relief and was wondering where she was going to sleep. As if he had read her mind, Chen patted the space next to him 'you can sleep here..if you want'
She nodded and walked over to the area, laying down between Chen and Lay.
'uhm..good night guys'
There were a few muffled responses but Haeri didnt really pay attention since she fell asleep instantly. The whole day was just so exhausting and it took up so much of her energy. What a great way to celebrate a birthday huh? meeting 11 handsome guys and becoming friends in a magical world. It just seemed too good to be true.


______________________

yeaaaaaa....doesnt make any sense does it?