Chapter 5

The Crack Dealers Store




 

Kyungsoo grabbed Baekhyun by the collar and dragged him up the stairs. It was amazing really, he made it seem so effortless. Haeri decided to follow a few seconds after since she was scared to face Kyungsoo and it might shock him abit since he didnt seem to notice her existence at all. When she walked into the living room, Haeri couldve sworn her eyes wanted to jump out of its sockets and roll around on the floor. Baekhyun was stuck in some dirt mould..? Like, his whole body was pinned to the ground upright with a rock or something, and only his head and arms were sticking out.

'Baekhyun..' whispered Haeri. She walked up to him and touched the rock-like thing. It began to crumble abit and it surprised her. It was all sand! Haeri then decided to try and drag Baekhyun out and made one big slash with her hand. A whole chunk of sand dropped to the floor and Baekhyun began whining
'Haeri...stop, the more you try to get rid of it, it'll just tighten around my body and suffocate me'

Kyungsoo, who was cleaning the kitchen, walked out with a smirk on his face but it soon dropped when he saw Haeri 'why..are you in my house? who are you?' Baekhyun rolled his eyes 'you could be abit more nicer you know, shes a guest'
Kyungsoo held his hand out infront of him and clenched it into a tight fist, this made Baekhyun whimper since the sand tightened around his body even more
'uh..im Haeri...' my god what the hell is going on? he can control the sand?! what sorcery is this?! This world was just getting a tad bit creepy for her and she didnt know what to do

Kyungsoo put his hand down and smiled at Haeri 'well im Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O if you want'
'do you want me to help you clean your kitchen or something? asked Haeri
Kyungsoo smiled brightly and clapped his hands together 'really?! it's been a while since someone has helped me out. None of the brats would even lift a finger'

Haeri and Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen together and got to work, leaving Baekhyun stranded there in the living room. My god the mess Baekhyun made was just horrific. It didnt even make sense for him to create a mini bomb with food. The walls had been splattered with some type of substance that had hardened, the stove was black and utensils were either broken or in weird places. Kyungsoo had already cleaned half the walls and Haeri was trying to figure out how to clean the black stuff off of the stove. How could such an innocent looking guy cause such a huge mess? Haeri seriously wanted to go and slap Baekhyun in the back of the head.

'be careful!' Haeri had nearly walked into a pile of glass. Though she was wearing shoes, it was still dangerous to step onto it. Who knows...it could be some magical type of glass that could cut through rubber. She smiled at Kyungsoo 'thanks'
Kyungsoo smiled back 'no problem'
In silence they cleaned the kitchen and in no time, it was clean 

'ah man life would be so much easier if someone helped me out once in a while. I didnt expect the work to be done so fast'
'do you always do this?'
'yes..im in charge of cooking meals so i have to take pride in my kitchen so i get angry when those little pipsqueaks destroy it. Its my baby~'
'HYUNGGG IM HUNGRYYYYY' Baekhyun whined 'CAN YOU MAKE FOODDD?'
'EAT SH*T YOU LITTLE , YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYTHING'

Haeri would've felt sorry for Baekhyun but after doing all that cleaning, she understood how Kyungsoo felt and didnt bother comforting him. It had been such a tiring day for her not to mention she was hungry aswell. Her stomach rumbled and Kyungsoo stared at her
'eheh..im hungry'
Kyungsoo smiled and opened the fridge 'i'll make you some food'
'is that okay...?' asked Haeri. She didnt want to seem like she was bothering him since she was only a stranger. Who cooks for a person you've just met?
'it's fine, i need to start cooking anyway since the boys will be home soon'
'ah i see..do you need me to help you?'
'sure! you can chop the onions and carrots'

Whilst Haeri and Kyungsoo were in the middle of preparing dinner, the front door slammed open and in walked 8 boys.
'HAHAHAAHHA BAEKHYUN! you were cooking again werent you?' Haeri recognised that as Chanyeols voice.
'shut up! i was hungry okay? not my fault..' mumbled Baekhyun
'ah so wheres the girl? asked one boy 'wasnt she supposed to be here?'
'yea shes in the kitchen with Kyungsoo' Baekhyun replied

Suddenly it sounded like a stampede of elephants were in the house as they all raced into the kitchen
'HEY HEY HEY, GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN' yelled out Kyungsoo. They all didnt listen and just focused their gaze on Haeri. She blinked at them, not knowing what to do since she wasnt used to the attention she was receiving.
'you having fun?' asked Suho kindly. Haeri nodded slowly making it slightly awkward
'we need to take her home!' said Chanyeol
'no, she has to eat first' Kyungsoo butted in 'she can also stay the night if she wants'
Secretly Kyungsoo wanted Haeri to stay because he liked having her help him around in the kitchen. It was nice to have a person who appreciated his work around the place for once

'but what about her family! and school!' Chanyeol was starting to freak out, grabbing his hair in distress. Suho rolled his eyes 'you know it doesnt make a difference'
Haeri didnt understand what Suho had meant by that so she made a mental note to herself to ask him later.
'ahem, can we introduce ourselves? she doesnt know any of our names yet'
oh yes, please do' Suho moved to the side, along with Chanyeol and let the others move to the front.

'im Lay' hmm he looks really kind and friendly
'Cute panda Tao' pfft he does look like a panda eheh..
'Kris' oh damn he looks scary..geez is he glaring at me?!
'Xiumin' awhhh he looks so cute, lemme squish those cheeks
'
Chen' i feel a strange vibe from him...does he dance?

'Luhan' Haeri stared at Luhan and her eyes widened. It was him..the guy she bumped into at school and had the "electric-shock moment with". Luhan had the same reaction but both decided not to say anything about it since it seemed unnecessary anyway. They only thing that Haeri was curious about was why they went to her school. 'uhm why do you guys attend Lumin High?....on earth too'

'because we have a mission!' blurted out Xiumin accidentally. Kris sent Xiumin a look that gave him a warning so he just stayed quiet after. 
'we have our reasons to be there' answered Luhan carefully 'we just didnt intend on being the "kingkas" and gaining so much attention from the people of earth. Not that it really matters anyway'

Haeri nodded and stood there thinking about what the reasons could be. She saw the look that Kris gave to Xiumin and decided not to probe any further. Her thoughts were interrupted when the front door slammed open and a boy ran in yelling out news'
GUYS GUYS! I HEARD SOMETHING IN TOWN TODAY FROM THE PEOPLE! APPARENTLY A FEW PEOPLE SAW BLOOD DISSAPEARING FROM THE GRASS AFTER THAT RECENT ATTACK. IT JUST DISSAPEARD INTO THIN AIR!'
Kyungsoo laughed 'what are you talking about Jongin? its not possible'

'its true! they saw it with their own eyes! flowers bloomed instead!'
Suho put a hand on Jongin's shoulder and shook his head 'Kai..sometimes people can make up things'
But Kai...or Jongin (this was confusing Haeri because of the sudden switch in names) remained stubborn and stuck to his own thoughts 'it did happen!'

Haeri remained quiet and her face began to pale
so...it wasnt Delions 'naturistic magic' that caused the blood to dissapear? what was it then?  

 

---------------------
ugh my fingers are frozen ._. i know there are heaps of mistakes...too cold to check..eheh

..is naturistic even a word? LOL idunno