Chapter 2

Forbidden idol romance

Nara's P.O.V

 

I sighed, unni was being a jerk. I mean, I'm full grown she can't tell me what to do. Ugh, but then again she is the leader. Still, I reallt wanted to go to the movies the Yongguk. Today was like a day off for both of us, this is the only day we can actually hang out alone. I then heard a knock on my window. I looked over to see who it was. Jongup? What's he doing here? I quickly opened the window and looked at him. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused. He laughed.

"Not only me, Yongguk is here to." He said while climbing into the room. When I heard that I smiled. He came even though he could get in trouble. Yongguk then climbed in to and smiled at me. 

"I heard that Yooara said you cant hang out with me, so I came to hang out with you.' Yongguk said smiling. I hugged him, I'm not sure why but being next to him always made me happy.

"You're happy now, huh?" Yongguk asked laughing. I nodded my head then let go of him. I'm happy he's here but being here in my room with two guys, is kinda awkward. I then noticed that Jongup was gone.

"Where's Jongup?" I asked confused.

"He went downstairs to find Yooyoung." That wasn't very surprising. Jongup had a crush on Yooyoung, but Yooyoung had a crush on Zelo, Zelo doesn't like her he likes Lime, I'm not sure if Lime likes him back but whatever. Then I noticed Yongguk and I were alone, on a bed, at night, once again alone. I'm getting a werid feeling that this isn't a good idea.

"Um, Nara." Yongguk finally said. I looked up at him a bit shy.

"I like you." He continued. Yongguk is the type of guy who can say anything and look confident, but on the inside he's regretting it so much. 

"Y-y-you like me?" I asked a bit happy yet confused. He nodded his head. I smiled. I've probably had a crush on him ever since I met him on "Oh My School". He looked at me his face now a bit sad. I wanted to say it back, but I'm to scared.  

Jongup's P.O.V

 

Hm, I wonder how it's going with hyung. I laughter fromo a far, I quickly ran behind the couch and covered my mouth.

"Oh come on unni, you and Zelo would look awesome together." Yooyoung said to Lime. Lime just rolled her eyes and then laughed.

"Yea, I agree, you guys can die your hair the same color, and have couple hair." Yoonjo said laughing. I to started laughing but quickly stopped. 

"Did you guys here that?" Alice asked confused. I had to come out if I didn't It'll be harder to explain. I stood up and looked at all of them. I then ran to Yooyoung and hugged her. She always had my back, even though she doesn't like me. 

"Jongup oppa~" Yooyoung said while hugging me back. I looked at her then at the other girls. 

"What are you doing here?" Alice asked confused. 

"Oh, yongguk wanted to see Nara." I said without thinking. All the other girls seemed fine but Yooara looked mad. She then started to walk upstairs. I quickly ran up them before she did then opened Nara's door and locked it with me inside.

"Gotta go now!" I quickly said. Then I noticed the feeling, it felt werid. I looked at Yongguk and was a bit shocked. He and Nara were kissing. I just stood there in shock not knowing what to do. Then there was a loud pound on the door. I quickly ran over to Yongguk and pulled him away from Nara.

"We need to leave now!!" I kept on saying. Yongguk looked at Nara and smiled, she smiled back. 

"Excuse me for breaking up your love kiss or whatever, but we need to go, NOW!" I said panicing. Yongguk then finally started walking away but before we could even leave the door swung open. Yongguk dropped to the floor and I just stood there.

"WHERE IS HE!" Yooara then said mad. Nara and I kept looking at each other.

"Um, can't I have some privcy? I told Jongup to go downstairs to get some snacks, since I couldn't hang out with Yongguk, Jongup came to hang out with me." Nara said calmly.

"Really?" Alice asked. Alice and Nara are better friends then anyone in the group, so there always looking out for each other.

"Well then, that's fine, why do we all go hang out downstairs." Alice said smiling. Nobody said a word they all just walked out. I went behind Nara's bed and looked at Yongguk.

"I'll bring you back something good to eat!" I said smiling. Yongguk nodded his head then left. I practcally risked my life for him. Yooara would have turned me into dust.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So ello! I'm going to do like seprate love stories so like this chapter was Yongguk and Nara. Next chapter may be Zelo and Lime still not sure. Anyway that's all Love ya! <3