Chapter 5

Forbidden idol romance

Lime and Zelo's love story (Zelo's P.O.V)

 

I feel so bad about what I did to Yooyoung, she must be heartbroken. Not only that but Lime must hate me since I hurt her best friend. 

"Yah! Jongup!" Himchan yelled.

"Ne, hyung." Jongup came over confused.

"I want you to find out where I left my phone." Himchan said smiling. Jongup nodded his head and skipped away. Yongguk came over and sat down next to me.

"Yah~" He said slyly.

"Hm?" I asked confused.

"Nara told me you hurt Yooyoung's feelings." Yongguk said annoyed.

"Oh, yea, but-"

"No buts, because of you I can't go hang out with Nara today." Yongguk said trying to hold back his anger.

"Mian." I said while looking down.

"Aish, if only I didn't care about you, then I would be able to hit you without feeling guilty." Yongguk said now watching t.v. That was probably the nicest way to say that he cared about me. Yongguk and I are always hanging out, so I guess we got to the point where if we hurt each other, we'll regret it instanly. I then got a call on my phone.

"Hello?" I asked confused.

"Hey, it's Lime, I was wondering if you wanna come over, like now." She said.

"Oh yea, I'll be there in one minute." I said quickly then hung up. I ran upstairs into the bathroom. I started to fix my hair. I quickly put some BB cream on. Then I was on my way to Hello Venus's dorm.

"Hey! Zelo!" Yoonjo said as she opened the door.

"Noona." I said looking down.

"Yah~ I'm not that old." Yoonjo said a bit disappointed. Yoonjo noona hated being called noona. It always made her feel older then she is. I think she's maybe 22 or 24. I can never remember ages. Except for Lime noona. I know everything there is to know about her.

"Zelo!" Yooara said while hugging me. I thought this was weird. Why would they be welcomeing me if I just broke Yooyoung's heart. It doesn't make any sense.

"Zelo, you came." Lime said smiling. I waved to her. Yooyoung then came out and smiled at me.

"Before you say anything, I just wanna say thank you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have realized who I truely like." Yooyoung said smiling. I just looked at her.

"So you're not mad?" I asked confused. She shook her head. Okay! Now Lime doesn't hate me and I can ask her out.

"Well, Lime." I said looking at her.

"Yea?" She responded. I wanted to get this over with quickly.

"Be my girlfriend." I said instanly regretting it. Lime and the rest of the girls stared at me. All of their eyes got big. I really shouldn't have asked her now.

"Um, Zelo. I would but, I cant. With work and stuff. I just don't think It'll work." Lime said not daring to look into my eyes. I sighed, I should've known. Lime didn't really understand how other peoples feelings worked. She just assumed that I thought the same way. I nodded my head and left without a word. I knew I shouldn't have asked her.

 

I know, I haven't updated in a while, so I know this is kinda boring, I'll make it better next time! I have decided on a time where I will upate. So here's the list. 

Monday- yes

Tuesday- no, I must babysit

Wensday- within 2:00-3:30pm 

Thursday- Yes, but not this week

Friday-no, babysitting

Saturday- no,babysitting

Sunday- yes

Also video time!  This one is B.A.P'S Aegyo