Chapter 7

Forbidden idol romance

Daehyun and Alice's love story(Daehyun's P.o.v)

 

"Hyung have you heard from Alice noona?" I asked Himchan.

"Ani, wae?" Himchan asked me.

"She wanted me to introduce her to Jay." I said looking down.

"Why?" Himchan asked.

"Jay's her ideal man." I said sadly. Himchan just laughed.

"Well hurry up, we're going on in 20 minutes and you know how Yongguk acts if we're late." Himchan said smiling. I nodded my head. I finally found Alice she was sitting on the floor crying. 

"Alice noona." I said looking at her. She saw me and quickly started to wipe her tears away.

"Daehyun." She said forcing herself to smile. I looked at her sadly and sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned. She starting laughing like everything was fine, then finally she burst out in tears.

"No, I'm not okay! I just found out that my so called boyfriend just liked me because of money." Alice said complaining. I looked down, eariler in the week I told her that her boyfriend just liked her because of her looks and money. She didn't beleive me and so now she has a broken heart.

"Go ahead, tell me you told me so." Alice said looking down. I smiled and sat down next to her.

"I'm not like that, but if you want to I can take you out to lunch later. I know a really good place." I said smiling. She smiled back at me.

"Aren't you just a little player." She said smiling. I laughed.

"I'll meet you at Byeokjae Galbi at 3pm." I said smiling at her

"Okay." Alice said smiling. I left her there sitting down. After the show I ran into a taxi and went to the resturant. I saw Alice sitting there listening to music. I smiled, she looked beautiful just sitting there. I then sat down in front of her.

"You made it."  She said smiling.

"Why would I miss it?" I chuckled.

"So, it seems like everyone is dating or asking each other out these days." She said taking a sip out of her coke.

"Yea, seems like it." I said shyly. 

"What would you like to eat-OH MY GAWD IT'S DAEAHYUN FROM B.A.P!" A waitress said screaming and jumpping up and down with another random lady. I nodded my head and looked down.

"Can we get your autograph!" The lady said lowering her voice. She handed me a piece of paper and looked at me with puppy eyes. No matter what I cant turn down fans, even if I'm with the girl of my dreams.

"Sure" I said smiling at them. I quickly gave them my autograph, they then walked away giggling, I looked at Alice and could tell she was annoyed. 

"I'm sorry." I said half smiling.

"It's fine, you're in a famous band, I'm in a unknown band, I fine with it." She said picking at her empty plate. I sighed. I knew she felt bad. Hello Venus debuted a year ago, and barely anybody knows them. I understand that though, it's tough especially when it's a girl band. There's lots of girl bands out there Snsd is the biggest girl group, not mentioning Miss A or 2NE1 and many more. Hello Venus wasn't famous, right now people still think they're traning. Although, their new song has reached a lot of views overseas.

"Do you like me?" Alice asked suddenly. I looked up at her shocked.

"I guess." I answered unsure.

"What do you like about me?" Alice asked looking down. I did like Alice but not as much as she liked me. I heard that I was her first love until she heard of Jay park. So I'm sure she still likes me.

"You smile is pretty. I like that you're not afraid to say what you think." I said smiling.

"Really? You just made my day." She said smiling, I smiled back at her. Alice is a sweet girl, I barely know her but I can tell she's nice. I hope I can get to know her better.

 

Hey, so as you probably already know this was the last couple all six members have been like together or whatever. Still to all you readers it's not complete yet. It'll be going on for a long time. So just to let you know the next couple will be either Zelo and Lime or Jongup and Yooyoung. Also super sorry for the slacking. I've been busy with updating other stories and stuff. Now good news, since school is starting back I wont be babysitting anymore, so I'll update quicker and more often. Anyway here's 2 funny videos. I can't really find any funny videos for Hello Venus since they're not really like, out there I guess. Love ya!