Chapter 3

Forbidden idol romance

YongJae and Yoonjo's love story(Youngjae's P.O.V

 

"This is all so tiring." I whined as I walked into our dressing room. I looked at Yongguk, he looked happy as ever. I wonder what's up with him.

"Hyung, have you seen my headphones?" Zelo asked me with hopeful eyes. 

"No, but I'll keep an eye out for it." I said smiling. He just sighed and left. Himchan started to sing "Never give up" Yongguk looked at him annoyed.

"Yah! Stop messing up the song!" Yongguk said annoyed. Himchan looked down then looked back up.

"I don't have to do what you say!" Himchan said then stuck his tougne out at him then went back to singing.

"Aish!"Yongguk said annoyed. "B.A.P you're on in 5 minutes." A lady came in and said to us then left.

"Come one boys, lets get this over with." ~5 minutes later on stage~ (Video so you can watch it if you want, it's B.A.P on show champion with secret)  

~After the show~

"Woahh, that was fun." Jongup said as he drank some water.

"Haha, Daehyun perfect." Himchan said laughing. I looked down, even though it was fun and all I missed Yoonjo. Even if we're not dating or anything, even though she doesn't know my true feelings I still like her and think about her. 

"Hyung~ take us out for some soju?" Zelo asked me smiling. Everyone looked at him.

"Maybe you forgot but you're 16, you're barely even old enough to drive and you want to go out and drink?" I asked/told him.

"Yah kid, you shouldn't even be thinking about drinking." Himchan said slapping the back of Zelo's head softly. Zelo just pouted.

"Hey brains, Yoonjo is looking for you." Yongguk said while texting on his phone. 

"Where is she?" I asked excitedly. Yongguk pointed in a direction.

"Over there in her dressing room." He said. I then left and without thinking I just walked into their dressing room.

"YAH!" Nara yelled out, but then when she saw it was me she quickly got shy.

"Mian-hae." She said looking down. I laughed. Yoonjo then ran over to me and gave me a hug. Every time we saw each other she would give me a hug. If people saw us they would think we're a couple.

"Noona, wanna go out and eat later?" I asked her smiling.

"Noona? I'm only one year older then you and we can't sorry, busy day we have a guest apprence on a variety show." Yoonjo said a bit sad. I nodded my head and sighed. Even though I liked her, even though basically everyone knew I liked her she didn't. I even went on a talk show saying that she's my ideal girl and that I like her. 

"Unni~" Yooyoung said as she came over and hugged Yoonjo.

"Wae~" Yoonjo asked in a whiney voice.

"Na-ege mueongaleul sal!" Yooyoung said cutely. 

"Arassuh." Yoonjo sighed and then looked at me and smiled. 

"I'll text you." Yoonjo said smiling. I nodded my head and walked out sadly. I liked noona, ani, I loved noona. I want to spend every second with her. I want to be next to her in this life and my next life. Will she ever know how I feel?

 

Yay! Done with chapter 3, I'm uploading chapter 4 next. Also because I love you guys Never give up music video! Very good song/rap.