Chapter 6

Forbidden idol romance

Himchan and Yooara's love story(Yooara's P.O.V)

 

"Yah Yooyoung! Can't you do it better?" I asked annoyed. We had just debuted a year ago. We got a lot of postive responses to our music but I guess that wasn't enough. So we just came out with our comeback called "Would you like some tea?" 

"Yooara, calm down. Everything will be fine." Lime told me smiling. I sighed, I wanted everything to be perfect. I looked at the rest of the girls and sighed. I was the leader, even though im 20. Alice and Nara are the oldest, one of them should be leader. If only I didn't have leadership. Being the leader is such a burden. They always think you're perfect. If your group does or says even one little word that wasn't meant to be said, the leader takes all the blame. I bascically got out of my teenage years 3 months ago. 

"Aww~ Yooyoung don't cry. Ara's just being pressured, it's a lot of work, but we have to stay strong." Alice said smiling at Yooyoung. Alice was like the peace maker in the group, in public she has this type of "Funny outgoing image" but really she's probably the nicest person I know.

"Mian-hae, Yooyoung." I said while hugging her. 

"Hey, girlys!" Tiffany said while walking in.

"Unni!" Yoonjo said while hugging Tiffany.

"How come you guys don't call me anymore?" Tiffany then said fake crying. We all laughed.

"Hey, have you guys heard from B.a.p yet?" Tiffany then asked.

"Nope, they're not back from tour yet." Alice said.

"Oh, Ara, Himchan wanted me to give you a letter." Tiffany said while giving it to me. I opened it up and looked at it. (The letter)

 

Hey, I'm Himchan. That was a stupid mistake. Of course you know who it is. I'll just get on with the letter. So as you may or may not know. I like you. I wanted to come out straight forward and tell you before I left, but you had a concert and I had a plane to get on. So since I'm on tour and I'm far away from you, I wrote this letter letting you know how I feel about you. First off I'll start out with a poem I wrote for you. It's my first time writing a poem and I got some of Youngjae's help since he's the smartest anyway here it is. After you read it I want the answer from you as soon as I come back.

Since I first met you, you made me smile

Since I first met you, you made it worth my while

Since I first met you, I fell in love

 

I love you as much as I love Jongup (I really love Jongup)

I miss you whenever you'e not with me

 

Forget this I can't write a poem. Poems aren't my style, but at least you know that I love you enough to try to write a poem. Anyway here's my question to you. Will you go on a date with me?

 

Himchan is so sweet and funny. I do like him, so I guess I'll say yes. I can't wait till he gets back. (Two weeks later) Finally Himchan is back!

Now I can answer him and we can go on a date. 

"Unni, lets go see Jongup." Yooyoung said cutely to me. I might as well take her with me then I have an excuse to see Himchan. 

"Hey, is Himchan here?" I asked inside of B.A.P's dorm.

"Yea, I'm righ here!" Himchan said playing video games. I looked over at him and smiled. I then sat down next to him and then held his hand. He looked up at me then smiled.

"Yooara." He said smiling.

"Yes." I said blushing.

"To what?" He asked confused.

"To you asking me out." I said a bit unsure now.

"I didn't ask you- wow, YAH! ZELO!" Himchan yelled. Zelo came running downstairs.

"Hyung~" Zelo whined.

"Did you really send the letter I wrote?" I said glaring at him. Zelo then started to laugh.

"You told me to put it in the sending out mail right?" Zelo said. Himchan glared at him.

"Aish!" Himchan said while putting his hand up. Zelo then ran upstairs laughing. Himchan looked back at me and sighed.

"I didn't really want you to read the letter." Himchan said looking down.

"I said yes so we can either go on the date or not." I said hoping he would say yes. He laughed then hugged me.

"Of course I would." Himchan said smiling. I wonder how our date is gonna go. I hope we can grow closer over time.

 

Haven't updated in a while so here you go, I've been busy with babysitting! Anyway Love ya <3 

 

Video time!