Chapter 4

Forbidden idol romance

Jongup and Yooyoung love story(Yooyoung's P.O.V

 

 

"Unnie~" I whined at Lime. Lime looked at me then sighed.

"Wae~" She whined back at me. I giggled.

"I'm super bored. Entertain me." I demanded. She just looked at me and gave me the who-do-you-think-you're-talking-to look. I quickly backed down and then went back to eating my cereal. Even though Lime was probably my favouraite out of the whole group. She always was a kid at heart, which is why I like her. I went outside with glasses and walking with my head down. 

"Hey isn't that Yoonjo from Hello Venus?" A guy said. I started walking a bit faster.

"No, no, that's Yooyoung." Another guy I said.

"Hey!" Both guys said as they started running after me. Omo, what do I do?  That's when I felt something touch my hand. I looked next to me, it was Jongup.

"Oppa, what are-" 

"No time come on." Jongup said as he started running with me while holding my hand. This feeling, it was strange. My heart started to beat fast. My heart has never beaten this fast before. Do I like, Jongup? Noway, it's probably just beating because of the running, yeah that must be it. We ran into an ally. I was standing in front of Jongup breathing heavily. Jongup was bent over also breathing heavily. I then calmed down and looked at him. I put my hand over my heart then on his.

"Is something wrong?" Jongup asked me confused. I quickly shook my head and turned away from him.

"Yah! I think they went over here!" We both heard voices say. We then looked at each other. Jongup then pushed me against the wall and looked at me in the eyes. I was looking into his eyes to. My heart seemed to beat faster then it was before. 

"Hey over there, I think I see them." One guy said while running past the ally. After they left Jongup and I just kept staring at each other. I wanted to move, but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me. 

"Sorry." Jongup said while letting go of me.

"It's okay." I quickly said.

"Are you okay?" Jongup asked me concerned. I nodded my head, not daring to look at him.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to go out alone?" Jongup asked me. I sighed. Everyone told me not to go out without another person or manger oppa. I wanted to see Zelo though and, I doubt unni was going to let me go. 's

Jongup's P.O.V

 

Why am I so happy right now. On the outside I'm acting like everything's fine and I'm acting cool. On the inside I'm exploading with happiness. The only thing that would make this better is if she actually liked me. 

"We should go." I said smiling. She nodded her head and followed me out the ally. Walking with her, talking with her, eating with her. As long as I was with her it made me happy. Something about her, it just makes me be myself and be happy. She's like a drug that I never get tired of. She's the girl I've loved ever since I met her. Her eyes, her laugh, her smile, her life, her happiness, her heart. All of it is beautiful. I've never felt this was about a girl in my life.

"I can come over right?" Yooyoung then asked me suddenly. I looked at her and smiled. 

"Yea." I said smiling stupidly. She laughed. Once we got back to my dorm, I got her something to drink then went back over to the couch.

"Here." I said as I handed her some juice. She smiled at me. Himchan then came downstairs.

"Hey! Look who it is." Himchan said as he laid down on the couch. Yooyoung laughed.

"Oppa~" She whined. Himchan laughed then got up.

"What brings my lil sis here?" Himchan asked.

"I wanted to see Zelo." She said smiling. Zelo, Zelo, Zelo, that's all she ever talks about. To be honest I get jealous of him sometimes. I mean he doesn't even like her. So why is she trying so hard. Zelo then ran downstairs with Youngjae chasing after him.

"YAH! Give it back!" Youngjae yelled at Zelo.

"Noway! Guys did you know that Youngjae has a diary of Yoonjo!" Zelo said laughing.

"YAH!" Youngjae yelled.

"Oh noona, what are you doing here?" Zelo asked as he dropped Youngjae's diary.

"I came to see you. Actually I have something to tell you." Yooyoung said a bit shyly. Zelo looked at her.

"Okay, so what is it?" Zelo asked a bit annoyed.

"Umm in private." Yooyoung said shyly. Zelo then walked away with Yooyoung. About 5 minutes later Yooyoung came back and looked at all of us.

"So how did it go?" Himchan asked smiling.

"Uh, good." Yooyoung said looking down. "I gotta go practice." Yooyoung said while leaving. Somethings wrong. She looks sad.

"Hmm what's up with her?" Himchan asked pouting. I got up and ran after her. I ran in front of her and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears. Tears just started falling from her eyes. I feel so bad for her, but even worse for Zelo since I'm going to beat the living heck out of him.

"Are you okay?" I asked knowing that she wasn't okay at all. She started hitting me with tears full in her eyes. I then pulled her into a hug. 

"He said that he didn't like me and never will." Yooyoung cried into my chest. I sighed.

"It's okay, he's a jerk. There're better guys out there." I said still hugging her. I loved her, but I wouldn't take advantage of her. She's probably heart broken. All I can do now is be there for her and make her get through this.

 

 

Done with chapter 4. Thanks so much for the subscribers! Oh and I realized I didn't put up the meaning of the words for chapter 3 so I'll just put them here. Also, I've loved this song for like ever! It's called Beautiful Day by G.NA and Sanchez. I kinda think it fits the situation that Yooyoung is is right now. I also wanted to say that, yes I know I'm pretty sure that Zelo wouldn't be such a jerk or whatever but it had to fit the story line. I'm a fan of Zelo no hate! <3

 

(Chapter 3 morean words) Na-ege mueongaleul sal- Buy me something

                                     Arassuh- got it, ok, I understand and alright