Chapter 1

Forbidden idol romance

B.A.P's P.O.V

 

"We got the power!" All B.A.P members sing as they preform on stage. After the concert they all went back stage.

"Gamsahabnida." All B.A.P members say to the crew then go into another room.

"Zelo, you did good today." YoungGuk said smliling.

"Thanks hyung." Zelo said while after drinking some water. JongUp came over and took the water from him and drank some.

"Yah! Hyung!" Zelo said annoyed.

"I was thirsty." JongUp said smiling then walked away with the water. DaeHyun then started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" HimChan asked.

"Hello Venus just finished their song What are you doing today?" DaeHyun said smiling.

"So, what's so funny?"  YoungJae asked confused.

"Alice, she's so cute and beautiful and-" DaeHyun got cut off.

"We get it, but you're laughing at Alice because she's prety?" YoungJae asked confused.

"Excatly." DaeHyun said smiling. The B.A.P members just shook their heads and continued doing what they were doing. That's when Siwon from Super Junior came in.

"Hey guys, good preformance out there." Siwon said while doing a handshake with YoungGuk.

"Hyung, aren't you preforming next?" Zelo asked while taking a bite out of a muffin. JongUp came over and took the muffin from him and ate some.

"Hyung~" Zelo whined.

"I was hurngry." Jongup said smiling then walked away with it.

"Aish! He always steals my food and drinks. Aish!" Zelo complained.

"Haha and yea we're preforming in a few minutes." Siwon said chuckling. 

"Siwon oppa!" Yooyoung said sweetly as she gave him a backhug.

"Yooyoung, you did good out there." Siwon said smiling. Yooyoung let go of Siwon then sat down on the couch in the room.

"You watched?" Yooyoung asked happily.

"Some." Siwon responded.

"Yah! This isn't ourdressing room." Yooara said annoyed.

"Mian-hae" Yooyoung said while looking down.

"Unni, don't you think you're being to hard on her?" Nara asked concerended.

"It's fine, by the way are still gonna hang out this weekend?" YoungGuk suddenly asked while looking at Nara.

"Oh yeah, movies right?" Nara asked smiling. YoungGuk nodded his head and smiled.

"Are you two dating or what?" Lime asked while smirking.

"I agree with noona, you two are always hanging out with each other." Zelo then said also smirking.

"YAH!" YoungGuk and Nara said at the same time. Then they both looked at each other and smiled. Siwon gave HimChan a look then they both laughed.

"Well gotta go Eunhyuk's probably gonna scold me again." Siwon said smiling then he waved bye to everyone. They all waved bye back. 

 

 

 

So Hai! I know it's short but I've been kinda busy with babysitting (I need the money) but I hope you can tell me what you think about the first chapter. Also I put a new story out called Who are you so check that out and Sorry Sorry (Super Junior get it). Anyway I put the concert of B.A.P's song Power and Hello Venus's concert of What are you doing today and because I mentioned it I also put Super Junior's song Sorry Sorry concert. Hope that kinda makes up for the slacking. Also I put the meanings of the words in the story, that was confusing just continue to scroll down you'll know what I mean.

 

 

 

 

Gamsahabnida-Thank You 

Hyung- Older Brother (only for boys)

Aish- Annoyed Examples: "Ah crap"

Oppa- Older man or brother (only for girls)

Yah- Only ment to be said to someone younger then you or really good friends, it's considered rude if you say it to someone older (poor Zelo)

Mian-hae- Sorry (Informal)

Unni- Older sister (for girls) or woman (unless that woman is married with kids)

Noona- Older sister or woman (for boys)