Hit 8

Hit

 



 

"Hae. Hae. Wait!" Sungmin shouted, calling his furious fishy boyfriend that had walked fast because he was angry. Donghae ignored the call, still walking with furious. He was so damn angry. Angry with the stupid Hyukjae, angry with the arrogant Kyuhyun, angry with his ignorance boyfriend, angry of the boy who had hit him with his bike before, angry with the lady that was shouting at him because he bumped to her, but mostly, he was angry with himself. Angry because he couldn't protect his best friend from hurt, in the past, now, or even future. He was so damn angry.

 

"Hae." Sungmin called, finally able to catch up with his boyfriend, taking him by his hand. "Hae, what's wrong?" Sungmin asked, not used to see his bubbly boyfriend clenching his teeth in anger.

 

Donghae shook his head, trying his best to smiled, but he failed. "I'm fine."

 

Sungmin gave him weak smile. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "I should have told you first before decided on my own." He said sadly. "I'm very sorry, Hae."

 

"Min..." Donghae sighed. "Yes, I was angry because you didn't talk with me first. But, I'm more angry to myself." He explained.

 

Sungmin titled his head. "Why? You did nothing." He stated.

 

Donghae shook his head, taking Sungmin to the aside before another bike bumped them. "I witnessed Hyukjae cried, and I did nothing. And now I know he will be hurt once again. But what did I do for him instead of screamed and shouted at his face?" Donghae said wearily. 

 

Sungmin put his hand on Donghae's shoulder, clenched to it. "You just don't want Hyukjae to be hurt."

 

"I don't want him to cry again, Min. I have enough. Hyukjae was not a crier. He was a happy guy, a jolly one. But Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun turned him to a crier." Donghae said while clenching his teeth.

 

"I know you and Hyukjae had been friends for so long. But Kyuhyun wasn't like that. I befriend with him since five years ago. I know he's sometimes arrogant, but Kyuhyun won't hurt someone for his please. And Hyukjae was the last person he wanted to hurt. He loved Hyukjae, Hae." Sungmin explained.

 

"If he love him, why he do all terrible things he had done to Hyukjae? We don't hurt people we love Min. We protect them." Donghae stated.

 

"I know. But I don't have answers for it. Kyuhyun did." Sungmin answered, silently hoping that Donghae won't push this topic far or else he might end up revealing everything.

 

"I can't trust him." Donghae said, tighting his hand to ball. "I'm not going to let him near Hyukkie anymore." Donghae said, determined.

 

"Hae.. Kyu actually.."

 

"Sungmin shi?"

 

Before Sungmin could finished his sentence, a voice greeted them. Sungmin turned to his back, while Dongae looked dangerously at the guy that had called his boyfriend.

 

"Ah, its really you." The man said. "I thought I get the wrong person."

 

"Oh hello, Siwon shi." Sungmin greeted back, taking his boyfriend's hand to calm the jealous one. "What are you doing here?"

 

The man named Siwon laugh. "I should be the one asking. What are you doing in front of my clinic?"

 

Sungmin quickly looked beside him. When did we reach here?

 

"Anyway, Kyuhyun at home? I want to visit him now." Siwon asked. 

 

"Yeah, he is." Sungmin said while nodded.

 

"Okay, then. I shall leave now. Fancy meeting you here." Siwon said and disappeared after Sungmin waved goodbye.

 

"Kyuhyun~~" Siwon voiced echo once he got inside the apartment.

 

Hyukjae who were still in the guest room startled. It's a voice he didn't recognized, but somehow he had heard it before. Hyukjae wiped his tears, wanting to greet Kyuhyun's guest.

 

"Hey, Kyu. Did you still acting like four years old in front of him?" The voice asked, making Hyukjae's hand paused at the door knob. The door already slightly opened. The guy was the only one speaking, as Hyukjae couldn't heard any other voice. Hyukjae could heard the guy was putting something on the dinner table. 

 

"Didn't I told you to stop? You're going to hurt him when he learnt the truth." The guy keep talking. "Yah, Kyuhyun, get out from your room and come to eat. I can't believe how did you managed to live alone after your mom go away." Hyukjae could hear steps nearing him.

 

Kyuhyun took a long breath, washing his face with the warm water. His eyes were red, and he hated it. He looked tired, and he hated it. He wanted to tell Hyukjae the truth, but he hated everytime he wanted to,  his mouth was heavy. He wanted to confess his undying love to Hyukjae, but he hated how his brain couldn't cooperate with his hate.

 

But Kyuhyun had enough. He willed to suffer alone, as long as Hyukjae didn't hurt at the end, because of him. Kyuhyun wanted to make things right. If it will take Hyukjae away from his side, thought he didn't know how will he survived, he will step away, as long as Hyukjae will be happy. 

 

Kyuhyun slowly opened his bedroom's door. "Hyukjae... I...." He paused, shocked to find what in front of him.

 

"You're lying?" Hyukjae asked, eyes tearing, once again.

 

Besides Hyukjae, there was Siwon. Looking pale and scared. "I'm sorry." He could heard Siwon mumbled before he watch lifelessy how Hyukjae was storming out from his apartment.

 

"He know the truth." Siwon said, gripping on Kyuhyun's shoulder tightly. Kyuhyun just watched the door wide open, empty, and even Hyukjae's shadow wasn't there anymore.

 

"Its late." He mumbled silently. "I'm always steps too late." He said, pushing away Siwon's hand from his shoulder and went inside his bedroom.

 

He slammed his body on the bed, face facing the pillow.

 

And from outside, Siwon could heard a light punching sounds on the pillow, and a very very soft sobs.

 



 

Alright, this story near to its ending.

 

Enjoy everyone.