Hit 6

Hit

 



 

Hyukjae put his bag on the table softly, afraid that any impact will blew away the note he saw lying on the table. He lifted the piece up, and read on for him to heard.

 

Meet me at school tonight. We need to talk.

                                             - Kyuhyun

 

What does Kyuhyun wanted now? He thought.

 

The ball rang and snapped his attention. His other classmate started to get inside the class, one by one. Hyukjae eyed every single of them, hoping that he will seen someone that always lingered in his mind, but never he did have the courage to said it out loud.

 

But much to his disappointment, Kyuhyun not even coming today. Their teacher came ten minutes after everyone was inside the class, but never Kyuhyun. They stood up to greeted the teacher.

 

"Seongsangnim..." One of the students raised his hand. "Cho isn't here."

 

The teacher nodded in acknowledge, not saying anything. All the students were left confused, because one of his classmate said that he did saw Kyuhyun early in the morning.

 

And it does makes sense to Hyukjae too. Or else, how would he received the notes? His classmates stopped whispered when the teacher asked them to mind their own business, and concentrate on the lesson.

 

"We can't accept this kind of attitude, Cho!" The principal scolded the school's ace, who had bandage all over his body and face. "Fighting? You're wearing our school uniform, Cho! Why can't you think before you act?"

 

"It wasn't my fault." Kyuhyun protested. "They are the one who started first." He said clecnching his teeth.

 

"Whoever started it first, you must know that you shouldn't fighting with them. You're wearing this school uniform. What will happen to this school reputation?" The principal slammed his hand on the table, making the injured one flinched. "To think that you're Yunho shi successor for the student council." The principal mumbled.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened at the mention of the students' council. "Sir, please, I beg you. Please don't ripped the title from me. I work hard for it."

 

The principal sighed. "Fine. I will let you remain as the president, as long as..." The principal paused to see Kyuhyun's reaction. "First, you will not get involve with any fight inside or outside." He said and Kyuhyun nodded. "And second, we don't want you to have any kind of relationship with the other students." He said and Kyuhyun's eyes widened.

 

"Wh...what do you mean?"

 

"We heard rumors," the principal paused. "That you're mingled yourself to much with someone inside your class."

 

"But Hyukjae was...."

 

"Ah, yes. That boy named Hyukjae." The principal paused again. "We don't want you to get too close with him."

 

"Ww...why?" Kyuhyun said, stuttered.

 

"He's a problem. We don't need you to protect him. We don't need the good and kind president image anymore. We already have Yunho for that. What we need now is a president who is stoick, not wavering because he was too nice with another student. We need a president that can show a powerful charisma. Yunho is done playing nice image, and now we need the cold hearted president's image." The principal said and laughed. "This will sell much and bring good reputation for our school."

 

"I don't understand." Kyuhyun said.

 

The principal sighed. "Do you think that Yunho shi is someone that very generous? Someone that will forgive every single rubbish people had done to him?" He asked and Kyuhyun nodded. "Well, the truth is, Yunho is not. We. We are the one who created him to bring that image. We teach him to be the so forgiven president, so that everyone will adored him and started talk about him. Well, people does, and you know how much our school image raise because of him?" The principal asked and Kyuhyun just lowered his head. "Massive!" The principal smirked. 

 

"But now we can't lay good image card anymore. So we have decided to let you play the cold devil card." The principal said and nodded his head, approving something. "And your image suits it." The pricipal said and folded his arms to his chest. 

 

"Now Cho, do you want or do you don't want the president title anymore?" The principal asked.

 

"Can... can I think about it?" Kyuhyun asked, hoping.

 

"No. You decided it here." The pricipal said.

 

"Where is he?" Hyukjae asked to the wind. "Its getting cold." He said and rubbed himself, trying to fight the coldness. "Kyuhyun, just show up please?" Hyukjae rubbed his palm, trying to emit some warm from the action. He had waited for Kyuhyun almost two hours. Kyuhyun didn't even entered the class the whole day, so he had no option then to wait Kyuhyun at the school that night. It was what Kyuhyun's request, right? So where is he?

 

"Another hour. If he still not show up, I'm going back." He said to himself.

 

Two hours passed and Kyuhyun still not show up.

 

"Is this his joke again?" Hyukjae asked, feeling disappointed with the other. "If it was his joke, then I... I..." He lost his words. Unknowing to him that he had cried at that moment. His phone ringing, distracting him for a while. Without looking at the caller ID, he answered the call and cursed at the other.

 

"Yah, you stupid Kyuhyun! Where are you? You asked me...."

 

"Hyukkie?" The other line answered.

 

"Hae?" I thought it was Kyuhyun.

 

"Hey, are you expecting Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked.

 

"Yeah, kind of."

 

"What business do you have with him?"

 

"Why are you asking?"

 

"Because I just saw Kyuhyun going out from the game centre." Donghae said. "I thought you're with him, so I'm just about to gossipping." He continued. "Hyukkie... are you there?"

 

"Y-yeah." Donghae couldn't heard that Hyukjae's voice was cracking at that moment. "Hae, I have something to do. Call you later. Bye." Hyukjae said and quickly disconnect the call. 

 

"Game center?" Hyukjae asked, laughing. "He was at that damn game center while I was waiting here for four hours." And laughed again.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun. You're amazing. Really really amazing!" He said laughing, while wiping away the tears from his eyes.

 

"Stupid Kyuhyun. I won't trust you anymore."

 

Kyuhyun had spent all his day inside the game centre, trying to release some anger and stress he have at the game he played. He know that Hyukjae had waiting for him. Not that he was not aware of it. He knoew Hyukjae got his note and he knew that Hyukjae must have waited for him there.

 

But Kyuhyun didn't expect thing to be this way. Kyuhyun didn't expect that the school had disallow him to be friend with Hyukjae anymore.

 

His legs had brought him to the school.

 

Of course. Of course Hyukjae wasn't there anymore. Of course Hyukjae will go back home as soon as he know Kyuhyun wasn't even there.

 

Kyuhyun laughed.

 

He wanted to tell Hyukjae the truth. But he was too shamed to show his face to Hyukjae. Too ashamed with himself. He couldn't forgive himself for what he had done. 

 

"So Cho, will you or will you not be the new president now?"

 

"I... will..."

 

Kyuhyun, again, was laughing. Laughing at himself.

 



 

I know. Short. But I feel guilty. I just know (seriously just know) this story had almost 70 subscriber, and I'm not updating it like ages.

 

I promised I will update soon. yeah... soon... (please don't take this promise seriously.)