Hit 1

Hit

 



 

“Do you think he’s going to be okay?” the chubby one asked.

 

“I don’t know.” the one who’s holding a nemo plushie shook his head.

 

“Urm… guys… what should we do?” the blonde asked.

 

“We don’t know. You’re the one who hit him, Hyukkie. So you must take responsible on everything.” The fishy said.

 

“Thanks a lot, Hae.” He said sarcastically. The other just grinned at him. “I don’t think anything possible could happen to him anyways. Let just take him to his house.” he said and lifted the fainted one.

 

“Guys, I need hands.” The chubby quickly stretched his arms; helping the blonde.

 

“Urgh… he’s heavy.” The blonde groaned. The fishy one gathered all the fainted person’s things and followed them from behind.

 

“Donghae… looks for his key inside the bag.” The chubby one instructed once they in front of the latter’s apartment.

 

The said fished through the other’s bag. Once he found it, he unlocked the door. He opened the door, allowing the blonde and the chubby one to bring the other inside.

 

“Phew…” the blonde sighed. “That was tiring.”

 

“Well… it’s all done right? Let go back home.” The chubby one suggested and pulled the fishy one with him.

 

“Wait, Minnie. I’m coming too.” The blonde said.

 

“No Hyukkie.” the other warned. “You should take responsible and wait until he wake up.” He said.”

 

“What? No way Minnie.” He shouted. “This devil won’t be pleased.”

 

“No buts Hyukkie. You should responsible since you’re the one who kicked the ball high and hit him on the head.”

 

“It wasn’t my fault. He won’t be hit if Donghae was good enough to capture my ball.”

Donghae scoffed. “We’re playing football, Hyukkie. But you apparently try to release your anger towards the ball. I would be stupid to capture it.” 

 

“No matter what happen, you have to stay until he’s awake, Hyukkie. I want full report on this tomorrow morning.” Sungmin said. “If I caught you slacking, you’re done.” Sungmin said turned to the door, ready to depart.

 

“Remember, he’s our student’s council president. He has a lot influence. You don’t want to get into trouble because of his fans, right?” Sungmin warned.

 

Donghae giggled at his side. “You just don’t want to be his anger victim tomorrow, Minnie.”

 

“Shut up Hae.” Sungmin scolded. “Stay until he’s awake, Hyukkie.” He said and dragged his boyfriend from his president’s apartment.

 

“Damn it.” Hyukjae sighed.

 

~~~

 

Hyukjae keep wandering around the house. He couldn’t even stay at one place for a minute.

 

“Hi. I just hit your head with ball, that’s why I’m here.” He tried for thousand times on how to explain thing that had happened once the devil woke up.

 

Hyukjae’s head turned to the couch once he heard some groaning.

 

“Oh my God! Oh my God! He’s awake.” He said pacing inside the apartment in circle.

 

“He’s totally gonna kill me.” He merely whispers.

 

“I’m sorry, mom. I have to go first before you.” He silently prays.

 

“Urgh… mother…” the taller groaned in his sleep.

 

Hyukjae slowly went to him.

 

“Urgh… mother… It’s hurt.” The other was groaning and rubbing his temple.

 

“Urm… Kyuhyun shi… Where did you hurt?” Hyukjae asked slowly once he found that the other was in pain.

 

The taller opened his eyes slowly, to be welcomed by such a beauty in front of him.

 

~~~

 

“Shh… shh… Kyuhyun shi… please calm down…” Hyukjae said to the taller who kept throwing everything to him.

 

“Who are you?” Kyuhyun asked. “What did you do inside our house?” he asked and throwing the paper towards Hyukjae.

 

“I want my mother.” Kyuhyun said. “Where’s my mother? Where is she?”

 

Kyuhyun asked while running the whole apartment, looking for his mother, with tears on his eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun shi…” Hyukjae captured the taller from behind, wrestle him to the ground. “Calm down will you?” he asked.

 

Hyukjae gasped when he saw the tears on Kyuhyun’s face.

 

“Why… why are you crying?” Hyukjae asked in amazed.

 

“Whe… where… is… my mother?” the taller asked in his hiccup.

 

Hyukjae didn’t know what to do anymore. Thus, he grabbed the taller to calm him from cry.

 

“Shhh… Kyuhyun… it’s okay. I’m here for you.” Hyukjae coaxed while Kyuhyun kept crying on his embraced.

 

After half an hour struggling with Hyukjae, Kyuhyun finally fall asleep on his hug.

 

Hyukjae sighed. His body was hurt from the position they were right now. But he didn’t want to wake Kyuhyun up and become his rage victim later on.

 

“We will go and see doctor tomorrow, Kyuhyun shi…” he said to the sleeping one.

 

Hyukjae stared at the sleeping one. “No, it must be not that.” he shook his head tried to shake away his thought. “He will be just fine. He must.”

 

 

 



 

I told u that it totally far from your expectant.