Hit 2

Hit

 



 

Hyukjae let out long sigh, watching the taller that was currently lying on his own bed, reading comic that he had forced Hyukjae to buy it for him. He even cried loudly that makes Hyukjae embarassed when he refused to bought that for him.

 

“Kyuhyun shi…” the doctor called for him. “Do you want this?” he said offering the candy Kyuhyun kept eyeing since before.

 

Kyuhyun nodded his head enthusiasms. The doctor then gave the lollipop to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun took it gladly, open it with so much strength that the lollipop broken to two. Kyuhyun’s eyes watery when he saw the lollipop broke in his hand.

 

“Its okay, Kyuhyun shi. You can have another one. This time, try to open it slowly, okay?” the doctor said received a nod from the latter. This time, following the doctor’s advice, he unwrapped the lollipop slowly.

 

Once done, he brought the lollipop to his mouth, and it like a little boy.

 

Hyukjae gasped at the testimony in front of him. He just couldn’t believe his eyes.

 

“See, Hyukjae shi. This is what I was talking about earlier.” The doctor said.

 

“But Dr. Choi…” Hyukjae couldn’t even finish his sentence when Kyuhyun ran circle inside the room, bored because Hyukjae and the doctor took too long for talk. “How could that… happen?”

 

“Well, technically, the hit must have hit some part of his brain, and for the time being, his memory was reversed to the age of kid, probably four to five years old.” The doctor explained.

 

“Which mean?” Hyukjae asked couldn’t tear off his gaze from Kyuhyun.

 

“Well, physically he was in seventeen, but mentally he was just four or five years old boy.”

 

Hyukjae’s mouth hung open of the explanations.

 

“And I would love to remind you that he was so helpless for the time being.” Dr. Choi said smiling, showing off his deep and sweet dimples. 

 

He sighed again upon remembered what the doctor had told him when he brought Kyuhyun for check up before. He really, really don't plan this to happen. Fine, he might hated this president a little, okay, a lot, but really, he didn't ask for this to happen. Oh why he was imagined the taller's head when he kick the ball before. Now he has his payback.

 

He felt a tugged on his shirt, and instantly his sight turned to the hand on his shirt. He trailed the hand, up to the owner, only to be back off because what he had seen. The devil king, well, that's not yet, the son of evil, was eyes puppying on him.

 

"I'm hungry..." The taller said, and in addiction, he was pouting at Hyukjae.

 

Shocked, blushed, was all written on Hyukjae's face. Who thought that the devil will actually eyes puppying and pouted at him? A little more tugged at his shirt make him snapped from his thought. 

 

"Why?" He asked, voice cracking. Even he himself was ashamed with the sudden change on his voice.

 

The taller just patted his stomach loudly. Hyukjae nodded and pulled the taller to the kitchen. He took out the cereal Kyuhyun had, placed it inside a bowl, pouring milk and gave it to Kyuhyun once he had finished.

 

But the taller pushed away the bowl. Hyukjae eyebrow raised because of the refuse. The taller pointed to the rice cooker. "It's rice time. Mother always gave me rice and meal for lunch." Oh Lee Hyukjae hated his life.

 

The taller had fall asleep after succesfully forced Hyukjae cooked for him. He had delicious meal, while Hyukjae just get to eat cereal. That freaking monster not even left him rice.

 

"Should I tell Sungmin and Donghae about this?" He asked, tapping his own finger on the table, after the taller had snuggled asleep on his laps. Damn, he didn't want to sleep on the couch. A sudden movement from the taller, gripping Hyukjae's waist tightly had make him pushed the taller away from his laps. "ert!" He shouted at the taller. 

 

Kyuhyun fall down to the floor, but eyes still not open. "Death sleep." Hyukjae mumbled, hissing. "I should tell them."

 

After hours explaining to both Lee, which actually the hours was spending for Donghae because he really couldn't understand things, they came to conclusion that they will come to Kyuhyun's house and discuss on this matter further, as suggested by Sungmin, because seriously, Donghae wasn't a great help. And for times being, Hyukjae will stayed with Kyuhyun because as Sungmin know, Kyuhyun's parents was abroad, in vacation and couldn't be trace at all. 

 

The sun slowly fading and replace by the moon, when Hyukjae decided Kyuhyun already had enough sleep and he need to shower. He gently shook off the taller, which took him almost twenty minutes to wake him from his slumber.

 

"Shower now." Hyukjae said. Hearing those words, Kyuhyun ran to his bedroom, locking it. Hyukjae was shocked at first, but later eyes widened when he knew what kind of reacion was that. "Oh no, Cho Kyuhyun. You must shower!" he said, turning the knob in harsh manner.

 

"But I hate shower!" That's the only replied he got. Oh its going to be long night for Hyukjae.

 



 

Read your comments and almost everyone could guess this story. (shrugs)

 

meehyukkie : I don't think I could surprise you anymore. And I think u already know this story... =)

 

darkshoumy : Sorry to dissapointed u, but yes, Kyuhyun lost his memories.