Hit 10

Hit

 



 

"Coming, coming." Yelled Donghae to the person who had knocked his door like mad man. "Yah, whoever you are..." Before Donghae could even finished his talk, a figure lean forward and hugged him, causing both of them stumbled and fall down.

 

"Yah, Hyukkie. What are you..." Donghae paused when he heard sobbing coming from his best friend. "Hey Hyukkie. What's wrong?" He asked softly, taking Hyukjae up and went to the couch. He placed the still crying Hyukjae on the couch, and dashing to the kitchen for a glass of water.

 

"He... he lied to me, Hae." Hyukjae said between his sobs. "He lied to me. He didn't lost his memory. Its all was his acting." Hyukjae said and bursted into tears again.

 

Donghae clenched his fist, jaw tightening. He know this will happen someday.

 

"What did he say?" He asked between clenching teeth. "Did he apologized?"

 

Hyukjae shook his head much to Donghae dismay. "I ran away." Hyukjae said, tried to wipe away the unstopable tears. "I'm such an idiot. I should have listen to you, Hae. I shouldn't still in love with him." Hyukjae admitted, breaking down to tears once again.

 

Donghae closed his eyes, trying to dust away the cloud of anger forming on his head right now. Listening to Hyukjae's tears and sobs breaking his heart, make he wanted to kill Cho Kyuhyun instantly.

 

"I'm sorry, Hae. If only I listen to you." Hyukjae said, making Donghae boiling inside more.

 

"Hyuk, go and get some sleep first, okay? You need it." Donghae said, smiling a little for Hyukjae. Hyukjae nodded and went to Donghae's room. He was after all, feeling tired after knowing the truth.

 

Donghae checked on Hyukjae if the other had already fall asleep. After making sure that Hyukjae was sleep dead, he took out his jacket and slumped his house keys inside the pocket. Donghae went out from the house silently, don't want to wake up Hyukjae in the process.

 

"Coming, coming!" Yelled Kyuhyun from inside to the person who had knocked his door like mad man. "Yah, who do you think..." Before Kyuhyun could even finished, a fist flew to his face, making him stumbled backward and fall down. "! Who's..." Kyuhyun paused once he spotted the bubbly fish, friend of Hyukjae, the person who had punched him on face. "Lee Donghae?" 

 

"You f***ing son of b*tch!" Donghae yelled and grabbed Kyuhyun's collar to punch him again. Another punch landed on Kyuhyun's face. 

 

Kyuhyun on the other side just letting him do whatever Donghae had wanted to. He knew he deserved it. He knew that he was a jerk, a jerk that even turning someone bubbly like Donghae to go violent.

 

"Who the are you to mess up with Hyukjae's feeling?" Donghae asked and another punch landed on Kyuhyun's. Donghae was about to throw another punch, when his fist suddenly stopped in the middle. He let go of Kyuhyun's collar, walking to the thing that had captured his attention.

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes, trying to ease the pain he felt on his face. He wondered what makes Donghae stop punching him suddenly. He get up from his lying position, eyes looking at Donghae who was looking down at something at that moment.

 

"What... what is Hyukjae to you?" Donghae asked, not even turning his body to face Kyuhyun. "Who is he to you?"

 

"Why you bother?" Kyuhyun answered.

 

"Just goddamnit answer my ing question!" Donghae yelled, making Kyuhyun startled.

 

"I love him." Kyuhyun said whispered.

 

"I don't heard you!" Donghae yelled again.

 

"I love him, okay!" Kyuhyun yelled. "For God sake, I love him!"

 

"Then why did you hurt him? We don't hurt the person we love." Donghae said, softly and trying to calm down his anger. The thing Donghae took still in his hand. "Why did you have to pushed him away to climb the president position?"

 

"Because I'm no one. I have no right to love Hyukjae. I have no right to love him if I'm no one." Kyuhyun said.

 

"What the hell are you saying about?" Donghae asked confused. "Since when you must be someone to love Hyukjae?" 

 

"You don't understand, Donghae." Kyuhyun said, shaking his head. "You're born in complete family. Your family love you for just being you. But I'm not."

 

Donghae stood silent. He indeed had a slight information about Kyuhyun's background after he kind of forcing his boyfriend to spill what he know.

 

"My parents divorced, and my mother took my away even though she lose the right to take care of me. She brought me to lived with her family, one who looking at her as she was a e, one who looking at me as I'm a burden to them. My mother was threated badly. She was their daughter, Hae. Their own daughter. Yet they threated her like she was an outsider, just because she failed to save her marriage."

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath before continue.

 

"Ever since that, I was educated to always being top. Scoring in academic, success in everything I did. Only then I would be able to shut my grandaparents' mouth."

 

"But you don't have to do that, Kyu." A voice from outside startled both Kyuhyun and Donghae. "If you told me, I would understand."

 

'Hyuk.. you should wait at home." Donghae said, moving to his best friend.

 

"I'm sorry, Hae. I just have bad feeling when you go out, so I follow you." Hyukjae said and taking Donghae's red hand at him. "We will talk about this, fishy. Just because your boyfriend is a martial art bunny, it doesn't give you green light to do violence. At someone else house."

 

"I was mean to defend you." Donghae whined, gone away the scary Donghae who had pucnhed Kyuhyun three times on his face. Hyukjae rolled his eyes at Donghae. 

 

"Kyu..." Hyukjae called and move forward to where Kyuhyun was standing. "You should have told me."

 

Kyuhyun just stay silent, head hanging low.

 

"Climbing the top..." He mumbled.

 

"What?" Hyukaje asked.  "I can't hear you."

 

"I was taught to always climbs the top." Kyuhyun said, his face look so hurt from Hyukjae's view. "I was taught to ignored people feeling. I was taught to know that no one, no one in this world except myself would help me. I was taught to lived without feeling. So why? Why everytimes I was bothered by you? Why did I care about your feeling?"

 

"Its because you love him." Donghae interrupt. "At some point of your long and harsh journey, your heart begging for a pit stop. Your heart earning for a comfort. And your heart choose Hyukkie."

 

Hyukjae was all blushed when he heard what Donghae had said. But he didn't make any effort to denied it either.

 

"I've told you. We don't hurt people we love. Although what you had done was unacceptable, but you're regeretting it." Donghae said. "Sungmin had told me about the principal deal with you. Albeit I can hundred percent blame you, but I do still think that part of it was your fault.

 

"Principal?" Hyukjae asked confused. "Why our principal had something to do with this?"

 

"Principal made deal with Kyuhyun. If Kyuhyun shoved away you from his life, he would get the president tittle." Donghae said.

 

"What? Kyuhyun, you... why did you accept it?" Hyukjae asked, taking Kyuhyun's hand to comfort him. "You don't have to. Students can vote for you."

 

"Students vote is invalid. We did election just for cover up." Kyuhyun explained, looking at the hand that now caressing his own. How much Kyuhyun wanted to caress it back. But he didn't dare.

 

Hyukjae and Kyuhyun could heard Donghae cursing from his way. "I'll leave you both. I need time to cool down." He said and walked away from Kyuhyun's house.

 

Both Hyukjae and Kyuhyun was leaving together by Donghae. Awkwardness embraced them both.

 

"So..." Hyukjae said, clearing his throat. "Is the confession real? That... that you love me?" Hyukjae asked, blushing all away. 

 

"I... I really had fallen in love with you." Kyuhyun admitted shyly. "But I really have no right."

 

"Because you're not someone?" Hyukjae asked.

 

Kyuhyun reluctantly nodded. "And because I break your heart." He admitted, earning a confuse look from Hyukjae. "Sungmin told me about it. Those days when I..."

 

Kyuhyun talk was paused by Hyukjae kissing his lips.

 

"You had paid it already." Hyukjae said after the kiss. "Donghae punched you thrice. I think that enough to pay." He smiled, tracing the dried blood at corner of Kyuhyun's lips. "Was it hurt?" He asked when Kyuhyun winching everytime he touched certain spot. 

 

"ing hurt." He whined. "That fish really good at punching. 

 

Hyukjae smiled. "I'll get you ice for that." He said and walked to the kitchen. The evening pass with Kyuhyun being more open to Hyukjae, revealing more of his past to Hyukjae.

 

"I guess I have to go back home now." Hyukjae said, walking to the door. "So, I guess, erm.. see you tomorrow?"

 

Kyuhyun nodded. "Hyukjae, thanks for understanding." Kyuhyun said, all shy. "And also for returning back my feeling."

 

"Kyu..." Hyukjae called softly. "Know that everything that had happened was the past and I don't give damn about it. Its all about the present and our future now." Hyukjae said and kissing Kyuhyun on the lips. "I'm going home. Bye!" Hyukjae said chirppedly, perfectly missing the hurt expression Kyuhyun had on his face.

 

"Why isn't he coming out?" Hyukjae whispered, pressing the bell more.

 

"Erm.. hello." Kyuhyun's neighbour's head popped out from his door. "I don't think that person lived there anymore." He said.

 

"I'm sorry?" 

 

"I think I overheard Kyuhyun shi talking with his cousin last two days. He's left to German already." Kyuhyun's neighbors said and shrugged away when Hyukjae fall on the floor.

 

"But why?" Hyukjae whispered. "Aren't we doing fine?"

 



 

Enjoy everyone!