Webcam Date

I Dare You to Love Me

***Hyerin’s POV***


‘Huff’ I blew my fringe away from my face.

I put down my brush and palette on the table. I flexed my arms, they made cracking sounds like thunder. No wonder they do, I’ve been sitting in my room, painting for almost 3 hours. I mentioned ‘m a member of the art club didn’t i? we usually do 1-2 art projects for the summer.

I looked at the clock on the wall to my right, it’s nearly 5PM.

I decide to tour around the house. That’s what I do when I’m bored. I just stroll around my house, from my bedroom, to the corridor, downstairs, turn left to the living room and lastly to the kitchen. Hmm, dad is at work, mom is out to do some errands. I’m all alone I guess.

I opened the refrigerator, I found some mango pudding. Yeay food! I gladly cut a medium-sized slice and sit down to enjoy my pudding.

In the midst of savoring my pudding, my phone which was inside my shorts’ pocket vibrated.

1 new message

From : Baekhyun
Message : yah! What are you doing? Thinking about me? Miss me? Kidding! LOL. But seriously, what are you up to? :D

Urgh…the only person in the world who sends messages like this is that babo. Baekhyun is out of town, he went to Bucheon a few days ago with his family, from Bucheon the Byun family head over to Jeju island. He’s been gone for 3 days(?) Anyway, in the contrary to what I thought, I was kinda happy that he texted. It relieves my boredom.

To: Baekhyun
Message : In your dreams babo! I was painting in my room, but I’m eating now. How’s your parents and Baekbeom oppa? How’s Jeju? And why are you texting me? You have a kakaotalk right? -.-

A few minutes later he replied my text.

From : Baekhyun
Message : Tsk tsk tsk what a pig, you’re alwaaaaaays eating every now and then huh? You’re asking about them but not me? Hmph ;-( no service here du-uh that’s why I’m texting you Lee Hyerin.

I quickly typed another reply

To: Baekhyun
Message : Shut up! I told you I WAS PAINTING before, humans need the right amount of nutrition to survive you know. Jealous are we? Fine, how are you Byun Baekhyun? I’m so freakin bored…

I finished my pudding and stashed the plate in the sink, then my phone vibrated again.

From : Baekhyun
Message : Yeah yeah your highness, whatever you say. Keke now that’s better, I’m good! Jeju is fantastic! But we haven’t checked in to the hotel yet, we just arrived this morning from Bucheon. Awww, ok, when I arrive at hotel and find some internet connection later on, let’s chat, ok? See you tonight! :-)

I subconsciously smiled while typing the reply. Well at least I’ll have something to do tonight, right?

---
After dinner, I washed the dishes and excused myself from my parents who were chit-chatting in the living room.

I my laptop and waited for this particular name to come online….

BBaekhyun0506 is online

I clicked on his name to open a chat room

hyerinLEE09 : Yah! What took you so long! I waited like 15 minutes -.-

BBaekhyun0506 is writing…

BBaekhyun0506 : Sorry~ I just got back and showered, we had seafood for dinner. Have you eaten?
BBaekhyun0506 : Oh I didn’t have to ask, you must’ve eaten keke
hyerinLEE09 : -_____-
BBaekhyun0506 : Is your webcam on? I’ll video call you now.
hyerinLEE09 : yup, ok!

BBaekhyun0506 request a video call...

I clicked ‘OK’and soon I saw Baekhyun on the screen, his hair was still wet, he put a towel around his shoulder.

“Can you hear me?” he asked.

“Yeah, I can.”

He smiled, “Hyerin-ah~~~~ annyeong!” he waved.

“Annyeong, babo” , I laughed

“So how’s your day?”

“Nothing much, so boring.” I rested my chin on my hand.

“Aww are you bored because I wasn’t there?” he smirked mischievously .

“Hell no! In fact I’m living at peace without you bothering me every single day.”

“Aww come on, are you sure you don’t miss me? I’m sure you do~~~ be honest Hyerin-ah.”

“No, I don’t!” I replied curtly

“Sure?” he raised a brow

I didn’t reply, instead I give him a mehrong (:P) face.

“You’re not being honest” he replied firmly.

“Oh yeah? What if I am?”

“Look me in the eye and tell me you’re being honest when you say you didn’t miss me” he squinted his eyes.

Seconds of silence….and my defense broke. Damn it, he knows me all too well. I can’t stand lying and look people in the eyes!

***Baekhyun’s POV***

I’m webcam-ing with Hyerin at the moment.

She told me that she wasn’t missing me. Hmph, I know that girl is lying. I can look at how her eyes wander around. She’s avoiding to look at the screen. Hmm..gotcha! I’m gonna make her admit it teehee

I just loveeeeeee to a lot.

Look at that, her face is slightly blushing and she grabbed her teddy bear within reach to cover her face.

“Fine! I miss you! I’m so lonely at home! Can’t believe you made me say this! Aaaaaaaaa” she wailed.

‘How cute’, I giggled.

“Hyerin-ah~ you there?” I tried to hold in the giggle. Can’t help it, sorry Hyerin.

“No! Lemme die! Go away Byun Baekhyun! I hate you!”

Gosh, so adorable…..

“I know you don’t keke…” I again.

We continued talking for a few hours, and it’s getting late.

“Hey, it’s getting late you should sleep now.” I told her.
“Ok, you too, make sure to dry your hair properly before going to bed.”

“I know I know, now sign off.”

“Why me?” she protested

“Nevermind, you sign off first.” I insisted

“Why would I? Why don’t you do it?” she retorted back

“Hyerin, it’s late. Don’t play games with me, now sign off and go to bed!”

“Sheesh, yes mom, playing games are we? Good night, Baek!” she gave me a kiss bye and completely closed the chat window! I nearly had a heart attack, Lee Hyerin!!!!

hyerinLEE09 is offline

Tsk

Alright, we are playing a game, aren’t we? I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and typed a text.

---

***Hyerin’s POV***

I was about to pull the covers when my phone vibrated.

1 new message

From : Baekhyun
Message : Thanks for the webcam date today, I had fun. Good night, sweet dreams, dream of me? XOXO
 

=========================================================================================================================

Dun dun duuuuun AlmightySunshine is back! YEAH! 

I'm doing well with my new life in the UK I guess, so far so good? Anybody in the UK? come and say hi to me! keke

So yeah, I'm back to writing stories for y'all cause fortunately I have only have some (lousy) subjects this year! :D 

I feel like my story is getting .. weird/pointless/uninteresting these, so if you guys would be oh-so-kindly to leave a few comments and let me know what you think about my story to help me write better,ok?

 

Ciao!