The Game Begins

I Dare You to Love Me

"......and so as I was saying. The game is on now." I sighed.

Cha Miho, my very own best friend was laughing like a madman. Literally LAUGHING.

"Cha Miho! I'm talking to you and you are laughing in front my face. I just told you whatever happened yesterday. Are you really my friend, or not?" I threw her the big teddy bear on my lap. It was a gift from Miho and the others for my birthday last year, it's the size of a 2 years old child.

"Hahahhaa, sorry Hyerin, I can't believe you two really did it!!! Anyway, I'm listening, don't worry." she was still trying to tone down her laughter, so now she's giggling.

I rolled my eyes.

"Aww chingu, don't be like that." Miho wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. She laughed till she cried, geez.

"It's just weird you're panicking like this."

"I'm not panicking!" I opposed her.

"Uh-huh, you're asking me what to do right now though you two are best friends for centuries, and you call that not panicking?" She eyed me.

Gosh I hate when she gives me 'that look', her boyfriend, Kim Jongin must've thought her that. I shall kill Jongin next time for corrupting Miho so much.

"I'm not!" being the stubborn girl I am, "I'm not panicking, I just don't know what to do. What do you think should I do?"

"Seriously? Just show him your gimmicks, come on I know Lee Hyerin has a few charms under her sleeves."

"Pffft, you think lousy gimmicks on comic books would've worked on Baekhyun?" I snickered

"Well trying wouldn't hurt." Miho shrugged as she shifted to a more comfortable position on my bed. "Tell me why are you so eager to win this game?"

I picked my pillow and hugged it, "I have to win this of course!! There's no way I'm gonna lose to that babo!"

"Is that it? Are you sure there's no other reason besides that?" she wiggled her eyebrow. I looked at her in a funny way.

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe, it's not the game that you wanted to win over. Maybe , it's his heart you want to win over...." she gave me a sly smile.

"YAH!!!!" throwing her my pillow was my answer to her statement before.

"yah! I was saying...'MAYBE' Hyerin! You two are waaaaay to close with each other already, so you might as well just date already!"

"whatever...don't be ridiculous. Me and Baekhyun? that'll never happen in a million years. Unless he is the last guy on earth alive." I scoffed.

"Be careful honey~ words have power , you know? Be careful of what you wished for" she started poking me

"CHA MIHO STOP TEASING ME!!!!" we got into a wrestling fight when my phone rings.

 

*Baekhyun calling~*

"Boyfriend calling" Miho cooed, I rolled over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone.

--

"Hello?"

"Pfft, you never used to say hello to me, Hyerin." his husky chuckle rings in my ear.

"Shut up, what do you want?"

"Well, Good Morning Hyerin-ah!" he was smiling on the other line.

"Huh? are you sick?"

"Nope, have your forgot that the our dare game has started? Shouldn't a guy calls a girl just to say 'Good Morning'?"

"You read too much cheesy novels, babo" I laughed. Miho raised an eyebrow, I put the phone on speaker mode.

"Whatever you say, anyway, any plans for today?"

"hmm, well Miho's at my house now. Why?"

"Oh really? Hi Miho!" he greeted her

"Hey Baek!" Miho simply replied him.

"Oh I guess I won't bother you girls then. I'll just play video games with hyung then."

"Oh no no no, I'm leaving soon. I promised Jongin to meet for lunch today." Miho checked her phone.

"Ohoho, a date I see." I smirked at her, she mehrong-ed me!

"Why don't you two go on a date?" Miho suggested out of the blue.

"WHAT?" I throw another pillow at Miho.

"Baekhyun-ah! Your soon-to-be girlfriend has been abusing me since morning." Miho shouted. I quickly grabbed the phone and off the speaker.

"Aigoo Hyerin-ah hahaha you abusive little girl. Stop abusing Miho, you're not satisfied just by abusing me?" he chuckled, he knows me all too well.

"You want me to head over to your house and kick your now?"

"No thanks. But that's a nice idea though. How about a date with me?"

"You can't be serious? I can't believe this! Are you two ganging up on me?" I squinted on Miho who was smiling at me (suspiciously)

"What do you say? I'll pick you up later? 12.15? ok? bye!" He hung up on me

Aish, that babo..

--

"Well?"

"You can say 'hi' to Jongin for me, I'm going out for lunch with Baekhyun." I opened my closet to get ready, it's past 11 now.

"Woohoo! Someone's going on a date~" Miho come by my side, "What are you going to wear for your 'date'?"

I was looking around my closet, a smile appeared on my lips. I found the perfect thing to wear.

Baekhyun loves girls looking good in jeans

"Just wait and see Baekhyun, you're sooo going to lose."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello hello~

chapter 2 is now up! thank you for reading and my 6 subcribers!!! Love you all~

I don't know of it is good enough, but I hope you'll enjoy reading it ^^

Do leave a comment for my feedback! You can leave message on my wall if you have any suggestions or anything.

 

Have a nice weekend everyone! :D