002 Taemin Replies

Help! My Brother's Become TaeMAN!

 


ABsolutePerfect:

HOLY 

Taeminn don't cry baby T,T odg my precious baby.
your brother how could he make u cry !
Minnie , i think u must do something fun 
i mean hang out with your friend hottie boy at you school , 
Who's know maybe he will jealous?

 


 


TAEMAN:

I don't particularly know 'hottie' boys, to be honest.

I don't want to do anything fun, I kind of just want to cry and curse at Kai for a little longer.


 


KRYSTALISED:

I think you should just distance yourself from your brother for a little while, if he is that oblivious to the efforts you have been making we will see if it affects him when you do nothing at all


 


TAEMAN:

You know what, I like you.

You're right, that's exactly what I'll do.

I'll show him!

I don't know exactly what, maybe that I'm okay without him and his ignorance. 


 


SOMEONE:

hey there...what if you make him jealous?...hanging out more..with GUYS?


 


TAEMAN:

This is also a brilliant idea, there's just one problem.

I don't know who to hang out with.

Sure, there's Minho hyung, he's handsome. There's Ren but he tends to get a bit irritating. There's also Key hyung but I'm sure Kai will never buy that one.

Oh. 

There's also Jonghyun hyung.

Hey. 

Wait.

Jonghyun hyung...

hmm...


 


HIENSPIRIT:

I guess if he was drunk than he might not have remembered? He must still think you're straight. 

Did you try telling him you're gay?
Honestly, I can't say myself because if I were in your shoes, I would have probably cussed him out and thrown things at him, but that would just make it worse. :/
So I guess what I'm saying is, it might not be his fault he doesn't remember? Try not to get too mad and confront him about it I guess...


 


TAEMAN:

Well, see, I guess it was more of a slip of the tongue when I told him I am gay, I would have never (and I haven't) gotten the guts to repeat that sober.

I guess I'm being a little harsh...

but he's my brother. You'd think he know.

Or something.

Isn't there such a thing as twin telepathy? Is that all just lies? 

However, I will not confront him.


 


IHEARTBOOK:

Well if he's drunk it doesn't count. How does he know if he's adding salt to the wound if he doesn't even know the wound exists. Getting angry and hurt over it doesn't help the situation. Perhaps you should go out and make new friends to get him out of your mind.


 


TAEMAN:

Yes yes, I know. I was being unfair there.

He should know, though. 

He should.

It's not as if I've been exactly quiet about it.

I have other friends, I flirt all the time. 

I'm telling you, he's a dense .


 


FANTASTeIC:

Hey there again Babydoll ♥

First of all - calm down. I can totally understand why youre feeling so angry right now, but being like this wont help you!
Think about what he probably felt while you two argued:
His beloved twin brother, that he has been with for all his life, seemingly didnt trust him enough to tell him he had a girl he liked/went out with. 
The arguement got a little bit out of hand, but dont give up now! 
You said you loved him, told us that it took you a long time getting over the fact that youre brothers, you even tried to change yourself for him to notice you! 
Do you really want to let him slip away copletely? 
I know that experiencing unrequited love is hard, very hard, but let me tell you one more thing: dont give up until you hear him say that he doesnt love you!
We believe in you honey! :) Keep it up and dance that stupid anger away! ♥


 


TAEMAN:

....

This isn't helping my resolve any, you know!

Look, I appreciate the optimism and the pep talk, I wish I could listen to it but I can't keep going like this. It hurts way too much, you know? 

The argument did get out of hand and maybe I'll be able to put my pride aside and let him explain but for now, I need to distance myself. 


 


HANEUL:

Darling, you do what you need to do to make yourself feel better. Brother or not, if he's too blind to see the obvious, then it's not meant to be. On a different case, maybe you're more private/not as showy/obvious about your uality/affections as you think you are. Maybe the thought hadn't ever been considered by your brother. Spark a thought to him that he might be gay, and if you start seeing signs that indicates that he might be, go for it. You do what makes you happy :)


 


TAEMAN:

..Yeah, I know. He's my brother, I know I was crazy to think I ever stood a chance.

I don't know if I'm obvious but I do know I need to move and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Whether Kai notices or not. That won't be relevant...at least I hope it won't be.

Gah, why is this so complicated??? T-T


 


HOSHA94:

Sorry to hear. :(Brother's can be forgetful, drunk or not. Maybe you should give him a little reminder. I know I said to flirt more w/ your brother , but maybe you should try teasing him with a close guy friend or something. Or if all else fails be blunt about your ual preferences, like slip it into basic conversation. Maybe dinner time. Like: "I'm gay. Can you pass the kimchi?" <-- That's weird isn't it? I'm really bad at this advice thing. But don't give up on love so fast just because your brother isn't the brightest bulb in the tool shed. (I'm not calling him dumb. I'm just saying he's oblivious when it comes to you). Good Luck :)


 


TAEMAN:

If I even flirted with one of his friends, he would castrate them and hey...wait. That's not half a bad idea.

Luhan hyung likes to flirt...hm...

No. wait. Stop. I said I'm done with this.

Kai really isn't the brightest bulb in the shed and I am tired of waiting for him to change that. I love him as my brother, that's what I need to keep reminding myself of right?


 


DEFINITELYNOTCINDERELLA:

Calm down sweetie, I'm sure that Kai was just jumping onto some crazy train of thought. You know men, they'll believe everything on a whim without thinking things through. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings. For now, let all your feelings loose. You said you told him you were gay when he was drunk? I'm almost a hundred percent certain that he forgot when he got a massive hangover the next day. Yes, men are s (Not you, of course, you're super sweet) but they can be lovable s if you treat them right. If your twin doesn't understand his uality yet, I'm sure it's stressing him out more than you realize. So just hang on, sweetie. I'm sure he'll come around and see what an incredible person you are. If he doesn't, he's blind and stupid. Have hope, no one finds happiness overnight. Good luck~ ^^


 


TAEMAN:

He was most definitely jumping to some crazy train of thought. What is he, getting advice from teenage girls?

It's frustrating, to be honest. 

Kai is just an . He's an . 

I don't want to hang on anymore, I'm done.

He can figure his uality out with someone else for all I care. 

Hmph.