003 Kai Replies

Help! My Brother's Become TaeMAN!

 


MONKEY:

 

............
....Holy banana...
........Dude...
......Why did u do that....?
........
........Ok....
.........Calm down....
Ok relax calm down we need to calm down, no, you, YOU need to calm down, relax, take a deep breathe, inhale-exhale, calm down, relax don't panic calm down RELAX CALM DOWN NO NEED TO PANIC OHMYGODWHYDIDYOUDOTHATYOUMORON I'M PANICKING!!!!!!!!!!! Щ(ºДºщ) Щ(ºДºщ) Щ(ºДºщ)

....WAIT.
U kissed him......on the lips...?
Are u.... Officially gay?
So now u've figured out that..u r actually gay.. Huh?
And... U gay for your lil bro......
And... U just kissed him...
What a mess........

Well......
Tell him it was a prank
NO. Don't. He'd kill u
I guess.....u should..... RUUUUNNN!!!! Щ(ºДºщ)
No.. It would makes u a coward. You're stupid already. No need to add coward on the list.
Why don't u just approach him? And give him a silent treatment. Act like nothing happened. If he asks u, then just....... RUUUNN!!!! Щ(ºДºщ)
No. Just tell him "I'm stupid, wht did u expect?"
No. What about u ask him instead "why do u think I did that?" And just accept whatever reason he thought.
Or. Just tell him "we resemble each other, I just noticed your lips is as pretty as mine. so I just wanna know how does it feel to kiss my own fabulous lips"
Ok stop I'm as stupid as you now. your stupidity is infecting me.

Btw, when u said "just kill me" did u mean it? Why don't u just say that to your lil bro the next time u meet him?

Well.. Adios amigo.. I wish you rest in peace.. (˘̩̩⌣˘̩ƪ)


 


THEYONE:

 

.......

..........

..............

You are the least helpful person EVER!

What is wrong with you?!

What kind of advice is this!??!!

 

I’m firing you from advice giving. 

I needed help! I know I ed up! I got that much! Your job is to tell me it’s all going to be okay and then give me advice on how to fix the up I just made!

 

GAH!!! I wonder if I can sneak out to my parents liquor stash without Tae catching me...


 


DEFINITELYNOTCINDERELLA:

 

...I actually have very few words. Taemin said he's gay and you kissed him.
Wow.
Well, you never know, maybe he didn't find it disgusting. First things first; did you actually see how Taemin reacted? That's normally a good way to start.
Avoid acting like nothing happened, he'll probably get even more irritated and riled up of you do. Obviously, Tae's going to have questions. Try to answer them truthfully, okay? Maybe now's a good time to tell him that you might be gay. I mean, he just came out of the closet. He obviously trusts you a lot. Show that you can return that trust by being truthful, okay? I know it'll be hard, but do your best. Good luck~ ^^


 


THEYONE:

 

Of course I didn’t stop to see how he reacted, I got my out of there as fast as I could. 

I just don’t know if telling him is the right thing to do or not to be honest, I mean what if he gets mad at me? Or even hates me for the way I feel about him?

I would rather keep him just the way things are then lose him entirely...


 


HIDDENANGEL:

 

Don't assume he hates you. Even if he outright said it, still take it with a grain of salt. We are human, therefore we are not perfect. If you ran away before anything could be said or done, you may have just confused him, or made the situation worse. What if he didn't react badly? You won't know until you talk to him. 

 

Sorry, that probably isn't very helpful..... Kai fighting!!


 


THEYONE:

 

There was no way I was going to be brave enough to stick around after that stunt I pulled. Honestly, i’m just too scared. Being gay is one thing, but being gay for your twin brother? That’s a whole other category in itself and I can’t just assume that because Tae’s gay that means he would ever like me. I’m his big brother, that’s all i’m suppose to be, you know?


 


WUSHUPANDALUVR:

 

It's okay, you didn't ruin evvverrrrything...just a lot of things. IM JUST KIDDING! Anyways, if you kissed him and he didn't' t pull back or bi*ch slap you then it's probably a good sign right? I mean, if he really had a problem then he would have told you. That's what bros do right? And the whole being gay thing...if its only him that you are attracted to then that could mean he's the only exception but if you just happen to let your eyes wander to *ahem* other male ia then NEWS FLASH, TIME TO ACCEPT THE GAY WITH OPEN LEGS...I mean arms.
Best advice I can give you is to talk it out with him because you two ARE twins and are gonna have to resolve this...ughhh issue or whatever one way or another. Its kinda better if you get the elephant out of the room now before it gets worse.
Ughhh that's about it
Sorry for the stinky advice ;A;
Byee


 


THEYONE:

Gee thanks, I only ruined half my life, not all of it. -.-

Just the half that matters!

Honestly I didn’t give him time to react, I panicked and bolted the second I realized what I had done, so I have no idea if he would have slapped me or not.

 

And as for looking at other men, I can’t say as I do that very often... or at all. I mean sure i’ve noticed that some guys are hotter than others but I don’t really feel anything physically.


 


PEANUTZ:

 

Firstly, calm down. U should be happy you kissed him! He might feel something between you guys now, like you did during the kiss! So dont wallow over the past, make use of it and start gettin your flirt on. Now that u know he's gay, its your chance! Take it jongin! it up like a man and dont be a wuss:<


 


THEYONE:

 

You make that sound easy, but honestly you’re basing that all off a huge ‘might’. He ‘might’ feel something, but he just as easily might not. In fact it would make more sense if he didn’t. I’m not just going to start flirting with him, i’m going to give him the chance to decide if he even wants to acknowledge how stupid I am again or if he wants to pretend it never happened.


 


DANDAELIONLAY:

 

Oppa, it's just a kiss. Don't fret. Maybe then you'll realise how much you actually love him (in a non-brother way). At least you kissed him. I mean, I would never have the guts to even make kissy faces at the the guy I like. If you're too afraid, just go with the flow. Pretend it never happened. But I prefer it if you acknowlege the kiss (and your feelings). I bet Taemin would too. XOXO^^


 


THEYONE:

 

I think, at this point, i’m just going to let Taemin decide if we forget about it or if we talk about it. If he says something to me about it then I won’t deny anything, unless I get too scared and back out. But i’ll try to be truthful because  I owe him that after everything I’ve done.


 


AZNHELPER:

 

Dear Kai,

You are in some serious deep .
But at least Taemin told you that he was gay BEFORE you kissed him! So he won't have any repulsed feelings. I hope you sorted out your feelings for him and you know now that you truly like him, before you start anything else, because you obviously are attracted to him if you kissed him. Don't worry about any other factors (like you guys being twins). Love knows no bounds; whether it be age, gender, color, or relation.
Just don't avoid him. Don't lock yourself away and hide, because you know that eventually he's going to confront you about that kiss.
And who knows? Maybe he liked it! Don't beat yourself up about it, ok?

Hwaiting! ^.^


 


THEYONE:

 

Of course he could still be repulsed, he might be gay but i’m his BROTHER. That’s still not okay. That’s a different level of not okay. Everyone seems to think that because he’s admitted he’s gay he’s admitted he would be okay with me making moves on him. It’s just not the same thing, don’t you get it? I’m not just some classmate, or some guy he met at a party, i’m his twin BROTHER. I’m the one he grew up with, the one who knows everything about him ,the one he’s suppose to be able to trust. I’m not the one he’s suppose to fantasize about, and he could ver easily be repulsed by what I did and never trust me again.


 


VOLDEMIN:

 

So it has come to this...

 

Drinking is really not gonna help. If anything, it will cause you to lose all control and can potentially result in you doing something less innocent than planting a kiss on Taemin.

 

You two are brothers and best friends. It really would take more than you kissing him for that bond to be broken. So grow a pair and talk to him. No running, no drinking, and try to keep your hands to yourself. I suggest handcuffs mwahaha! Just kidding. But really, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.


 


THEYONE:

 

If I started drinking I wouldn’t go anywhere near Taemin. Don’t treat me like i’d hurt him, he’s my world. I would never do anything like you’re suggesting, not ever. I don’t care how drunk I was.

 

You know what? No. I’m not. I’m not going to push this onto him and demand we talk about it if he doesn’t want to. I’ve already ed up and upset him enough, I’m not going to make it worse.


 

 


AMBROSIA:

 

I'm sure you didn't ruin anything! At least I think you didn't, you kissing him just gives him confirmation of the fact that he's gay and that you like him as much as he likes you! I don't think drinking is the answer you're going to make things worse. When you're ready try to muster up a bit of courage to talk to your brother, after explaining why you kissed you'll feel better.


 

 


THEYONE:

 

 I like him as much as he likes me? What the hell are you even talking about?

What makes you even think he likes me at all? He’s already got a crush on some guy and I totally ruined that. 

 

So no, he doesn’t like me, and i’m not going to talk to him.

 

Call me a coward if you want to, and maybe I am, but i’m not pushing him into anything. Not after the i’ve pulled recently.