002 Kai Replies

Help! My Brother's Become TaeMAN!

 


JOYFROST:

 

Damn it Jong , I already told you this and I'll say it again. GET YO' TOGETHER. That would actually be hard in a situation like this but.....SHUT UP. Why would you yell at him?! Do you even know what his ual orientation is?! Anyways , maybe she isn't changing for someone. Maybe for SOMETHING. I'm gonna say this as a friend , try to spend more time with Min! See where that leads to , okay~ THANK ME LATER~! <3

 

+Sorry for this being kinda long , but like seriously.... I'm trying to help you out here. Expect more advice from me in the future~


 


THEYONE:

 

MY IS EXACTLY WHERE I WANT IT THANK YOU!

 

What do you mean do I know his ual orientation? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIS GENDER? ‘She’? At least I know he’s male... 

And I thought he was straight, I mean he’s never brought ANYONE home before, male, female, OR EVEN MAGAZINES. As far as I know he’s never even touched himself, he isn’t into those kinds of things he’s a late bloomer is all. 

 

I spend every day with him! Do you want me to glue myself to his side?


 


LYLIIBEE:

 

Okay, so the first thing you should do is apologize, even though you don't really know what you did wrong. From what you said, he looked hurt, so apologizing is probably the best thing to do right now. Then you could sit down with him and talk. Explain that you didn't want to hurt him, but you just thought he had a girlfriend and everything. Talk it out will probably make things better.. Fighting ! :3 ^^


 


THEYONE:

 

Right... talking... being rational, not something i’m really good at. That’s usually Taemin’s forte, not mine. I’m kinda the irrational stupid one. 

But... I’ll do my best, for him. I mean he deserves that, he is my best friend and my twin brother.


 


MONKEY:

 

Yo Kai~!!

 

About those magz we were talking about. Well, I mean u r still confused whether u r gay or not, right? So I just wanted to know which one do u enjoy the most, the female or.. You know.. So I thought we could figure it out (‾▿‾)

 

Awwww how sad :( quick say sorry to him and tell him you were just joking around. Tell him it was a prank! ("˙▿˙) or how about u give him banana milk? Peace offer?

 

Bye kai,good luck~!

I'm awt~


 


THEYONE:

 

I said no magazines dammit!!!

It’s not happening!

 

Wait.. banana milk, brilliant! I’ll buy him lots and lots of banana milk then go apologize! Thank you! You’re a genius! (Well.. except about the magazines... just no...)


 


IHEARTBOOK:

 

If he was crying I'm not sure you for it exactly right. There's always a reason for everything. Maybe you should apologize and do something really nice for him. Maybe he'll feel guilty about whatever you're hiding and tell you.


 


THEYONE:

 

I plan to apologize, and buy him banana milk!

But I doubt he’ll tell me whatever he’s hiding now, I really upset him this time, and he won’t exactly be willing to forget that and forgive me so soon.


 


HIDDENANGEL:

 

Well, if you think you've made him cry, I'd apologize the first chance you get. 

 

I think you guys should just take some time to just sit and talk. About life, or friends, or anything. Especially since you upset him when confronting him about how you thought he was hiding a girlfriend from you. 

 

My advice is communication. Communication is key. 

 

Good Luck!!


 


THEYONE:

 

We’re twins, shouldn’t we have some kind of twin telepathy for that?

Why is reality never as cool as it is in stories?

 

But yeah, I agree, this was my fault and I need to make it right, and I know I should start by telling Taemin i’m sorry and making sure he’s alright.


 


HANUEL:

 

Well first of all, the obvious thing to do, would be apologizing. After that, you either confront your brother in a mature, caring way, or you can just observe your brother a little more. Be as you've always been around him, but pay attention a little more to how he acts around you and to others.


 


THEYONE:

 

I guess now that you mention it, I’ve never really noticed how he acts around other’s, I mean we tend to hang out with different people. We have different friends and we do different things. So i’ve never really just observed him before, unless you count his a-..... scratch that I said nothing.

 

I have problems, don’t I?

 

OTL


 


DEFINITELYNOTCINDERELLA:

 

Woah, hold up. So, you ed up by confronting him about this 'secret girlfriend.' Props to you for being bold, but... Maybe you were too flat-out blunt with the kid. If he does have a secret girlfriend, he would have a good reason for keeping her secret. Prod around a bit, see if he is willing to tell you something about her. Just don't go yelling at him, okay? If you ever want him to talk, you gotta be nice. Trust me, it's the way to go. Maybe even try some aegyo on him. It always worked for little Taebaby, right? If aegyo's not your style then go do what you do best... Be y! This probably won't help, but good luck solving all your problems and remember, no one's become a Cinderella story without a lot of hard work. Good luck~ ^^


 

 


THEYONE:

 

I don't think he'd be willng to talk to me about this for along time now... I kinda ed this up big time and I don't think he's going to open up to me about a girlfriend that he apparently doesn't actually have until after i've apologized, bought him all the banana milk in the store, and probably attempted the awkward aegyo that only he finds cute. 

I promise i'll find a way to fix this, I swear on my y.