Chapter 1

Help! My Brother's Become TaeMAN!

 

Kai glared at his laptop for a few more minutes, mostly in disbelief because he couldn’t believe it had taken someone else pointing it out for him to realize that his twin brother was hiding some this important from him. Kai always told Taemin the second he got another girl to go out with him, and here Taemin had managed to get himself a girlfriend and he’d been dating her for who knows how long without even once mentioning it to Kai. More over Kai hadn’t even noticed Taemin hanging out with any girls! Ever! As far as Kai knew Taemin was just never really interested, unless they were offering candy, but even then his interest ran out when the candy did. So how Kai could have missed something like him having a ing girlfriend was really pissing him off. Taemin was never that sneaky, and it really bothered Kai that his brother would hide something like that from him. So he finally shut his laptop and stalked out of his room, he was done wracking his poor brain trying to find clues when he could just confront the lying little and find out the truth that way.

 

“Taemin!” Kai half shouted, pounding on his door before he twisted the knob and walked in. “You have some serious explaining to do, and I swear to god I will kick your if what I heard is the truth.”

 

Taemin was still staring at his laptop, sighing as he slumped. “Great,” he mumbled to himself, pouting. Maybe he did need to give Jongin up, he was his brother and once again, the guilt was settling in. He shut his laptop and stared at it, grumbling under his breath.

The pounding on the door made him jump and dread settled in the pit of his stomach as he heard his brother. He turned in his computer chair and looked at Kai. “What is it?” he asked, raising an eyebrow and trying to keep his face as carefully controlled as possible.

He was afraid that Kai knew he liked him, that he had somehow found out he was in love with him and would hate him for it.

 

“You know perfectly well what the it is!” Kai hissed, glaring at his brother. “When the hell did you meet her and why the didn’t you tell me?” He snapped, his hands balling up into fists to avoid hitting Taemin like he very much wanted to. He might be pissed but he very rarely hit Taemin, mostly because he was a narcissist at heart and Taemin’s face looked a little bit too much like his own for him to leave a mark on it. However, when he was pissed off enough, he didn’t really give a any more. Though he could only think of one time he had ever actually punched Taemin and now he actually couldn’t remember the reason why. He was convinced alcohol might have had something to do with it though. Shaking his head Kai refocused his glare on his brother, “ing hell Taemin, how long have you had a ing girlfriend?”

 

Taemin blinked, then blinked again because what the hell was he talking about? “A girlfriend?” he repeated for the sake of making sure he was right. “What the are you talking about?” he demanded, getting up and crossing his arms in front of his chest and returning his brother’s glare.However, the horrible dread that had settled in the pit of his stomach disappeared as he breathed a quiet sigh of relief because his brother was still clueless as ever and everything would be okay.

 

“You know exactly what the i’m talking about!” Kai demanded sounding more annoyed with his brother’s attempt to play dumb. “You’re girlfriend, the one you’ve been changing yourself for, who is she? She must be pretty ing special if you’ve hidden her from me this long.” He said bitterly, glaring at Taemin again to try to cover the small sting of hurt he felt because his brother obviously didn’t trust him if he was still denying he had a girlfriend. “Just tell me, damn, it’s not like i’m going to steal her or something. You know I wouldn’t do that to you.”

 

Taemin looked at Kai in disbelief for a few moments, his arms falling to his sides. “W-what?” he asked. “You think I’ve been changing myself for a girl?” Taemin shook his head, hurt settling deep in his bones as he realized his brother hadn’t figured out he was obviously gay, nor did he remember Taemin confessing that to him (but it was years ago, so he had written it off.) “You’re a ing idiot, Kai. An idiot.” he hissed, tears stinging at his eyes. He grabbed his backpack and dance bag, “I’m going.” he hissed, pushing past Kai angrily.

 

Kai threw up his hands in frustration and stormed back to his room, slamming open his laptop again because clearly he had missed something here. He might have been Taemin’s twin brother but he couldn’t read his mind, especially not when he was being ridiculously emotional for no reason. So he found himself back on a familiar website, typing up another desperate message.

 

Taemin left the house, grinding his teeth all the way to the dance studio and muttering about his stupid, stupid brother. How could he seriously think he was straight? And had changed for a girl? Was he really that clueless or had Taemin himself not tried hard enough?
He walked into the studio and flopped down on the floor, accessing the website from his phone and looking over the last messages. He gave in and made a complaint post, not so much for help but expressing his frustration over his brother’s stupidity.

 
 

 

A/N: There will be three types of chapters in this story. The ones you can reply to, the ones were Kai/Tae reply to you, and then storyline chapters where they take your advice and that's what will decide the actual story. So it's in your hands what happens to Kai and Tae. I hope you at least have some fun with this story!

<3