003 Taemin Replies

Help! My Brother's Become TaeMAN!

 


KRYSTALIZED: 

 

just act cool man like it was not that of a big deal for you and you can come to him and act like before and if yoy can't resist the urge to kiss him just do and either he'll like it and kiss back (there's a possibility) or if he doesn't just tell him it was like a payback you know haha


 


TAEMIN:

 

It is so not that easy! 
He kissed me!
Do you understand how big of a deal this is???
Why did he do this? Is he making fun of me? Is he legit? 

Gah.

This is so a big deal.


 


DEFINITELYNOTCINDERELLA:

 

Celebrate. Even if he doesn't know that he likes you, maybe some of that manliness of yours made him like you in a romantic way, even just a little bit. Just be a little happy, okay? I mean, the one person that you've had a crush on for such a long time KISSED you, even if for a split second.

Wow.
Heck, I haven't been kissed once yet!
I know you'll have questions for him. Just go easy on him, no need to chew him out. Kai's probably feeling just as awkward as you right now. If you're going to pester him with questions, do it gently and try to avoid asking anything directly related to his emotions, okay?
But still, celebrate for now. Maybe you two are meant for each other? Good luck~ ^^


 


TAEMIN:

 

dshkajhdkajsdha. No need to chew him out?! Are you serious?!
he can't just do that.

Not only did he kiss me but that was my first kiss.

oh my god.

that was my first kiss.

oh .


 


HOSHA94:

 

He what?!!! Hold the phone he kissed you then darted out there like usain bolt(that's the right guy right?) at the olympics? I can't believe it. I know it's important for you to figure out what to do next, but you've got to feel great right? Wasn't it awesome? 


Now you've just got to figure out what it means. I know it's difficult for you're brother to communicate, but you've really got to chit chat now. I can't offer any advice on what to do persay. I don't know your next step. I can't fathom it really, but.....If I were you I'd probably just kiss him back the next time I see him and book it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.


 


TAEMIN:

 

First, yes it's Usain Bolt.
Second, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell just  happened. I can't exactly tell you if it was awesome per say.

He won't kiss me again, and I don't even know..ugh my head hurts.


 


HIDDENANGEL:

 

That's a good sign though, right? Chances are, he's terrified you're going to hat him now, because you're brothers. He might even be having trouble with coming to terms with his own uality on top of that. He's probably really skittish right now. The most I can really say, is that you need to approach him carefully so he doesn't run away, and just at least tell him you don't hate him. You should decide whether or not to confess, if you want. 


 


TAEMIN:

 

I suppose it should be a good sign but he just left me more confused, and quite honestly, that makes me want to hate him. Or hit him at least. I'm not confessing. I refuse. At least not until he tells me what the just happened.


 


XOXOMOFO:

BOMCHIKAWOWOW!

Props to you my good sir!
Please tell me you went for some tongue action..JK!
But what happened after he kissed you? Did he even say anything afterwards?
I would approach him about it, casually of course. I would say try not to make it too awkward but let's be real that's not gonna happen.


 


TAEMIN:

 

I just..

He just ran away. He ran. Bastard didn't even explain himself.

If I approach him about it, it will be anything but casually.


 


BUTTAH:

 

TAEMIN. HERE'S YR CHANCE NOW! Now we may not know why he kissed you, but HEY WHATEVER HE DID! And he ran away..... Sooooooooo means that he's probs trying to hide smth right? For not apologizing immediately? Heehee now you can try and kiss him back by suprise next time.... See what happens and if he runs away again? Maybe? Go get em tiger cub:3


 


TAEMIN:

 

It's not just whatever. He kissed me and then he ran.

Like Hell he's trying to hide something.

I will get it out of him even if I have to beat him into a pulp.

I refuse to kiss him.


 


SWEERKISSER:

 

Taemin, this is definitely the chance you've been waiting for. 

Considering the fact that he kissed you, it means that he ALSO has feelings for you.

It would be a waste of opportunity if you don't reciprocate the feelings.


 


TAEMIN:

 

I don't know why he kissed me. That doesn't explain anything. He doesn't have feelings for me, that's too much to hope for.

This is all just a big mess and I'm gonna go kick his .


 


YIXILVERUNICORN:

 

Aw Taeminnie...

Well, he couldn't have just kissed you for no reason. And he wanted you to put on a sweater, so you must have been too y for him to handle XD
It'll be okay, ask him tomorrow why he kissed you.
People don't kiss people they don't like :P

Hwaiting!!!


 


TAEMIN:

 

Wait what?

ugh my head.

Oh I'll ask him alright. And beat him up. He deserves that.


 


DANDAELIONLAY:

 

BABY, CALM DOWN.

Isn't a good thing your Jongin kissed you? At least he mentioned something about you 'not making it any easier' for him... you must've been damn irresistable. Maybe he has a little something going on for you but he's denying it. Or maybe he's still in his dense little world. Whatever it it, don't give up. A kiss it the first step. Don't wear shirts. Just go around shirtless. Maybe then, it'll make him flustered(or realise his feelings). Anways, hwaiting!


 


TAEMIN:

 

I suppose it's a good thing.

To be honest I'm extremely confused. I appreciate the advice but i think for now I'm just gonna go beat answers out of him.


 


AZNHELPER:

 

Dear Taemin,

OK Calm down! I bet you're pretty confused right now (and I'm pretty dang sure that he probably is too!), but I think the best thing to do is to confront him about it, otherwise you guys are going to get nowhere. At least you told him that you are gay, so he definitely knows now. And he must find you attractive since he suddenly kissed you. Maybe all those days "changing yourself" really paid off.
How do you feel now? Are you pissed that he kissed you without any warning OR are you super happy and hopeful because he kissed you? Maybe you need a little time to sort out your feelings before you confront him about.
Have some confidence alright? I'm positive that that kiss was not meaningless or spur-of-the-moment!

Hwaiting! >o<

P.S: How are you going to drink all that banana milk? O.O


 


TAEMIN:

 

I'm calm.

Ish.

I'm just...mad at him. He didn't explain himself. I don't know why he kissed me. What the hell was he thinking???
I'm gonna go home and kick his and then make explain.

Thanks anyways -sigh-

p.s. I'm not sure yet.