Chapter 6 She hates me

Unexpected Love

Kris POV

We got invited by our senior SHINee who already debuted and is now a very popular boyband to learn from them. After a sometime they went to refresh themselves. We waited in the practice room when suddenly someone brust in without knocking the door and shouted “SURPRISE!!!!!”.

We all froze and looked at the girl who just brust in. She looked somehow shabby for a girl. Oh!! She was carrying basketball and her uniform too. Did she just come after a game? And what is she doing inside the company? Is she a trainee too but I have never seen her. She, too froze after seeing us, and after a few seconds she then came back to reality.

“Joesonghabnida!! Joesonghabnida!!!” she kept on apologizing and was on her way out when Onew-hyung hugged her and called her, “Jagiya!!!”. Oh!!! Is she hyungs girlfriend?? But she looks younger.

“Oppa!!!” she seemed relieved.

“My jagiya is here! Oh!!! I missed you so much.” Hyung said hugging her. Wow!! Hyung sure is bold, I thought.

“Stupid brother!!” she said hitting him.

Oh!!! So she is his sister… but what about calling her Jagiya??

Then Joonghyun-sshi of how shy she seemed infront of some unknown guys(I mean us).. Then she started chasing him. They sure seemed close for a friends little sister. Just when I was thinking, suddenly she fell on my lap. She is heavy, I thought. But her face was so close to mine that my heart skipped a beat (not that I fell for her. Every guys heart would skip a bit if a girl is so close to them). But I admit, she sure looked cute with her eyes closed and a scared look.

Then when she opened her eyes and realized where she was sitting, she got off very quick and without a word of apology she went straight to Onew-hyung and hid behind him and said, “Sorry” but to me it didn’t seem like she was sorry a bit.

Then Minhosshi came to me a whispered to me, “I will let you know. She hates guys who are like us. I mean our looks, tall, hot and y looking. She thinks everyone like that is a playboy”.

oh! So that’s why she seemed so not sorry, “ and I’m sorry”. “Huh!!!!???” I didn’t quite understand why he was sorry, it’s not his fault. “I think I let her have that kind of impression when we first met” Minhosshi said. Then I understood why he was sorry! It was him who made her think that way and here I thought he was a good help. T_T

“Meyan Kris” Onewhyung apologized. His sister gave me a disgusted look

“Great!!! She now hates my name too” I shouted in my mind.

“She is my little sister” he said

“Annyeonghaseyo!! I’m Lee-Jinpa! Nice to meet you!” she introduced herself.

So her name was Jinpa, not so different that Onewhyungs name. Only ‘pa’ is replaced in place of ‘ki’.

Then everyone went on introducing themselves to her. Then it was me, “I’m Kris. Nice to meet you” I said, smiling but guess what?? She gave me a smile atlast but it was also a forced one, so reluctant.

She was normal with everyone. Why me???? I thought this face could move every girls heart, hahahha just kidding. 

“Hi!!! I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you.”

But what came afterwards really struck me. She hugged Luhan out of blue. We all froze, when she said, “So cute!!!!”

Is she an idiot??? I mean hugging a guy who she just met.

“I want to take you home and play with you” she kept on hugging him. ““Kya!!!!!! So cute! So cute! Oppa, can I-” “No Jagiya! You can’t take him home and he is older than you” Onew hyung told her.

So she even want to take him home. Is Luhan some kind a pet to her??? She is so not fair. I mean isn’t just the opposite to me… She seemed depressed when Hyung said she can’t take him.

“Meyan Luhan! She has a cute guy .” Onewhyung  apologized trying to explain.

Cute guy ???? Really???? That might be the other reason she hates guys like me and Minhosshi.

“Even we have gotten used to her  .” Minhosshi said smirking.

She looked at him, pissed and said, “Alien!!!” hahahahha.. Alien??? She sure knows a lot of weird nicknames. Hope she doesn’t give me one.

“Anyway, let’s eat the lunch Jinpa brought from home. You guys too” Onew-hyung  invited us too.

“Really??? Can we???” Luhan asked with puppy eyes.

“Of course you can!!! You get to eat the most” she said, grinning weirdly. Is she in love with Luhan now???? Poor  Luhan, being liked by a weird girl.

“Thank you!!!!” He said.

“Lulu-oppa!!!!” she said and I am sure she got hapy when he said ‘Thank you’, oh wait!!! Did he just get called ‘Lulu’????  Another weird nickname…. Thank god she doesn’t notice me well.

“Lulu…??? Even I didn’t get a nick name from you” Onew-hyung said disappointed. Really Hyung??? You’re so lucky that she didn’t give you a nickname all these years but why are you so into getting yourself a weird nick name, I thought.

But we all laughed and started eating. And Jinpa kept chatting with Lulu- I mean Luhan about her match today and how they won. I used to play too and was the team leader but I had to quit because I joined here. That was my best time before I got here. But it’s now like I don’t play anymore, I just don’t play for the school. I do play when I’m free or want to relieve my stress.

Sometime after eating she left.  She had this big smile on her face when talking to Luhan and saying their farewell. And you know what she did to me before leaving??? She gave me a glare and did the thing with her tongue “Mayrong!!”.

GOD!!! I got so pissed.

What did I do to her anyway????  All my life, this face is something everyone likes and now, a weird girl with a cute guy comes and hates me, all because of this face. Hhuuuu!!!!!! I should just forget about her, I don’t think I will see her any time soon.

 

****************What comes next??????? How will this meeting of two different people go???*****************

KEEP READING TO KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!