Chapter 21 Gossip day!!!!!????

Unexpected Love

After they were done with their lunch, the guys and girls went their separate ways. The guys went to the roof top as the girls walked to their club room which was basketball club. Not many of the members were at the club room because they are all usually on the court so it was a good place for the girls to hang out without the nine handsome and sometimes annoying guys. The girls could talk about various things they couldn't talk about when they were with the guys like about their love life.


And ofcourse, the first one on whom the questions were launched on was Jinpa who. ofcourse didn't get why they were all interested in her love life knowing that she doesn't have anyone(at present that is).

The first one was no other then the most knowledeable about romance Nona "So now tell us hows your living together with Kris going on?" she was literally glistening, i mean REALLY.

Jinpa, at first was surprised where this question was comming from. Why were they so interested in her and Kris living together? (And to be precise, they weren't living together. Kris was just going to be there for a week until his birthday. Its just like sleepover). She just rolled her eyes "Come on guys! You know theres nothing going on between  us and you guys perfectly know that i don't even like him."


Now came the second question from the most clever of them all Nanami, "Well, we didn't say anything about you liking and disliking him? We were just curiouse about how living with Kris was going on" and all of them smirked at Jinpa who simply signed knowing that her friends weren't going to give up "Fine then, i can't really say how living with him is but i definitely feel that its not heaven" and said "Like its hell" under her breath which was only a whisper that only herself heard.


"But.... but it looks so fun" came from the most(when i say 'most' i really mean it) anglic thinker Misaki. I don't know how but she always seems to think positive even in the most critical of situations, i wish i could think just like her.

"Really??!!!" she eyed Misaki who nodded with a smile and the idea hit her. She grabbed Misaki by the shoulders, looking all serious that everyone thought that she was going to say somethng they wanted to hear. She looked Misaki in the eyes all serious and all the other thought "Ok, here it is".

"Why don't you let Kris stay at your house then instead of mine?" There was a long pause before everyone signed in disappointment. "What?!" Jinpa looked at the others questioningly "I mean she said it looks fum so why not let him live with her rather than making him live with me who i don't like and who doesn't like me. Isn't that fair for all of us?" raising her left eyebrow.


Now her friends didn't know what to say. All their excitment were blown off by their not so romantic and very clueless friend when Misaki spoke in delight and stars in her eyes(literally) "Wow, really? What a delightful idea. I will do that" who soon got a big and hopeful smile frome Jinpa and at the same time a loud "NO" from the other three to which Misaki pouted and Jinpa "tched" annoyed by her other three friends for taking away the perfect opportunity of getting rid of Kris.


At the same time on the rooftop


"What happened?" asked Baekhyun seeing Kris acting odd who replied saying "I'm feeling the chills like someones talking behind my back. I don't know why?".

"Must be your imagination" Chanyeol said closing his eyes trying to sleep a bit.

"Anyway, tell us hows your living together going on with Jinpa? Are you comfortable being there?" Lay asked concern in his voice.

"I don't know what to say. Its not that i am not comfortable but it also doesn't mean that i am comfortable, i like her parents. They are good people" Kris smiled as he remembered how homely he felt eventhough he met them for the first time "But i don't feel the same way with Jinpa. You know she kicked me out of the bed this morning" Kris was still pissed about that when "WHAT!!!???" was shouted at him by the other eight starteting him.

"Huh??!!!!!!" Kris looked at them confused. Did he say something wrong?
"What do you mean she kicked you out of bed?" Luhan asked almost glaring at Kris.

"I know right? She didn't have to kick me out of bed. I am her guest afterall" Kris said reasoningly not seeing the glare Luhan was giving his way.
"Wahhhh!!!!! You are so bold" Suho said not believing his ears and at the same time noding in acknowledgement.
"And here i thought atleast theres someone amoung us who isn't interested in girls" Baekhyun said in disappointment with his face buried in his right hand. "Yeah, he seems to be even ahead of us" Chanyeol added noding his head.

"Wait wait wait!!!" Kris interupted confused himself of where this topic was heading "What are you guys talking about?"
"Ofcourse about you and Jinpa sleeping together" Lay said as a matter of factly.
"Oh!!! Yeah, me and wait" Kris said processing what Lay just said and shouted surprising everyone "WHAT!!!!??? NO!!! Where did you guys that idea?"

"Didn't you just say so?" Chanyeol said raising his right eyebrow.
"NO, i didn't" Kris countered back
"Didn't you say so yourself that she kicked you out of bed" D.O said as eyeyone looked confused now.
"Yeah, i did" Kris said back now knowing what his were trying to get at.
"Now you are confusing us" Lay said irritated.

Everyone stared at Kris now and Kris staring back trying to figure out what his friends were getting at and then it hit him and he 'Oh-ed' realising what lead to this confusion so he started explaining.

"I was sleeping late and she came up to the room where i am sleeping to wake me up bu it seemed like i wasn't waking up and by mistake i called her 'Mom' so she got pissed and kicked me out of bed. Thats it. God, you guys, ask me properly before you get to your gutter thoughts" Kris said leaning back to the wall with his ars crosses.

"Ehhh!!!!!???" Everyone shouted except for Luhan who signed in relieve.
"God, and we were getting excited about nothing" Lay complained pouting.

"So you are really a gentlemen" Baekhyun said disappointed.

"Thanks" Kris simply said.

"I wasn't complementing you, you know" Baekhyun pouted to which Kris ignored. At that moment the door to the rooftop burst open and starleted everyone. The all looked who was the cause and it seemed to be Krystal.