Chapter 3 25th May

Unexpected Love

My oppa debuted as a singer with other four of his friends as a boy group. Their boy band is known as SHINee. It’s already been a year since then.

Last year on my birthday I was so sad. Jinkioppa didn’t wish me for my birthday as he has always been the first one to wish me. I didn’t come out of my room. My friends Nona, YuuE, Megumi, Taewang and Yang came to my house for the celebration but I didn’t care. To me oppa is not a replaceable person so I need him. I was in my roon pissed when umma shouted from down satires “Jinpa! Come down here. The television”

“What the hell?” I thought, talking about the television when I’m heartbroken. “Jinpa!! Its Jinki oppa” called out Nona.

Oppa!!! I rushed off the bed and opened the door and asked, “What about oppa???” worried.

“He is on TV!!!!!” shouted YuuE.

“Bo?????” I shouted.

“He is on TV!!!” Megumi repeated.

On TV!!!! Was he injured that they have to show him on TV??? GOD!!! Please protect my stupid brother, I prayed in my mind.

“Umma, apppa??? What happened to oppa??? Is he ok??”

Umma and appa pointed the TV and I saw something shocking.

“New kpop Boyband SHINee is debuting today on 25th may!!! Consisting of five members. The cute maknae Lee Taemin, the charismatic Minho, the almighty key, the bling bling Jonghyun and the eldest and the leader of the group Lee Jinki with the stage name Onew” the news reader said.

“So cool!!! Jinkioppa is a kpop now.” Yang shouted.

“He looks so cute” Megumi added.

I was so shocked that I didn’t know what to do. I was so happy that I didn’t find the right word to say when I heard oppa talk on the TV, “Actually today is my little sisters birthday’ oppa said to the interviewer. “Chincha?? Wahh!!! Her happiness must have doubles now” the interview noona said.

“I don’t think so.” Oppa said.

“Wae???” the interviewer noona asked confused.

“I didn’t wish her. I was so busy that I didn’t get the time. She must have locked herself in her room now.hhahahahah” oppa laughed saying that and so did the members and the interviewer.

“You should give her your wishes through here… its live you know??”

“Chincha??? Can i??? he cleared his voice and started “Jagiya,” “Jagiya????” thye interviewer noona looked confused. “He calls her sister ‘Jagiya’” Keyoppa explained. “I thought girlfriend hahahaha” the noona laughed. “At first we also thought the same except for Minhohyung” Taemin said smiling. “hahhahaha…you must be really close??” “Yeah” “He has a sister complex” Jongoppa said teasingly.. Everyone laughed, even appa, umma and my friends who were watching.

“Jagiya! Are you angry?? Please forgive your idiot brother haengboghan saeng-il-ege. I know I should have told you but I also wanted to surprise you. So I hope you liked your birthday gift. Saranghae Jagiya, appa umma.”

“Your sister must be very happy.”

“I am also very happy. This day used to be my luckiest day because of one reason but now there are two. Her birth was my happiest moment.” Oppa said eyes filled with tears.

“Oh!!! Onew is crying which is making me cry too. Her happiness must have doubled. I am so jealous of your relationship.” Interviewer noona said.

“Khasahamnidha!!” Onew oppa smiled.

I, on the other had was crying heavily too. My happiness sure did double. “Oppa, nado saranghae… neomu saranghae..” My nose was blocked with intense crying. Appa and umma too…. “We are both proud of you.” “Us too!!!” My friends were crying too. I laughed looking at them, seeing how messed up they were. And we started my birthday celebration after that.

The next day oppa came home and gave me my birthday gift. It was another Koala bear but the only difference was this time it was female one. God!!! Do I look like one? I thought to myself. But I still love it… We then celebrated my birthday the second time and also oppas debut celebration.