Chapter 19 Feelings

Unexpected Love

The class finally ended and it was lunch break. I couldn't concentrate at all after all the glaring i was getting during the class. I don't know why but Krystal seems to have a crush on Kris. Why bother yourself with a guy like Kris? Not that he is a bad guy but come on, look at the way he looks (looks at Kris), he is so not cute. With his black short hair and with his tall height, when he laughs his playboy laugh and the smile he gives to the girls who smile at him... Wait!!! Does he even smile at the other girls? I haven't even seen him talk to other girls though the girls talk to him non-stop..

"Am i so good looking that you can't take your eyes off of me?" Kris suddenly spoke without looking at me. It surprised me but at the same time my face became hot at the question he just threw me. "Am not!" i shouted blushing....Wa...wait!!! Blushing!!>>> Me! hahahha...no--no i wasn't blushing.

"It seems like that to me. If you don't mean it then you better stop staring at me if not i will think you have a crush in me." He said it so arrograntly that i wanted to smack him hard but i could feel cold aura emmiting behind me.

"You got it wrong. I was just thinking how-how you are so tall??" i asked that question as a question "YEAH!!! How are you so tall?" i asked sounding serious and meaning what i was asking was what i was thinking.

He looked at me suspiciously, "Really!!???" "Yeah!" i replied immediately.

"OK!! Guess i got it from my parents," he said looking serious. "My moms tall you know." When he started talking about his mother, his facial expression changed, it became soft. Thats the first time i saw it. He really respects his mother it seems, not that i don't but i am sure his love is bigger than mine.

"Kris-oppa! Lets have lunch together ne?" Krystal interrupted us and at the same time "Kris! Jinpa! Aren't you guys coming?" Lulu-oppa and guys came calling us. When they saw Krystal Tao called cheerfully "Krystal!"

"Tao-oppa! Oh.... All oppas are here. Annyeong" she said smiling and bowed to them. "Annyeong" replied others.

"Jinpa!" Lulu oppa called me. "Ye?"

"Lets go" he said pouting.

"Where??" i asked, confused.

He poutee even more "I told you we were going on a date."

"DATE!!!??" Everyone in the room shouted, surprised.

I was also surprised that i didn't know if what i heard was right "Yep" Luluoppa said smiling innocently.

"We are having a date so we are going to skip classes" Wait!! Really??? Whats Luluoppa saying.

"HAHahhaha... Look, Jinpa is blushing" Lay-oppa said aloud.

I became even redder like tomato and everyone laughed together when the laughter got cut off with someones loud "WHAT!???" We all looked that way we just heard a loud and surprised what! It was Kris. We all looked at him questioningly.

"I mean you are going to skip classes to go on a date with a tomboy!? You should go out with someone more beautiful and appealing" Kris said as a matter of fact. But it really pissed me off that this time the glares didn't stop me from smacking Kris. "Owww!!!!" Ktis cried.

"Sorry for being a tomboy. Lets go Lulu-oppa" i said glaring at Kris and marching outside, Luluoppa following me.

We walked around the city enjoying ourselves but somehow i couldn't get Kris off my mind. How can he say i am a tomboy? I know he said it in my dream but i didn't expect him to be the same in reality too. I know i am not beautiful and feminine like other girls but he shouldn't have said that. He is such a jerk. (Then Kris' expression when he was talking about his mither appeared in his mind). But he is not a bad guy i guess. If i recall, today i got to see his different faces. How i wish he was always that way then i minght even fall in lo- WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't just think that, did i??

"Is something wrong?" Luluoppa surprised me "Your face is red. Are you running with a fever?" he asked placing his hand on my forehead and checking my temperature.

"No-no oppa, i am just fine. Its just because of the suns heat heheheh" i said trying to laugh out (Note: It was raining in the morning so there was no sun. Seems like Jinpa forgot that it was cloudy the whole day. So Luhan really thought that Jinpa was running a fever so he insisted on taking her home).

 

(In Jinpas' room)

I ruined my first date with Lulu-oppa but he said its as a thanks for accepting on taking care of Kris for a few days. Why is it always about Kris? ( she remembers the time she thought she would have fallen in love with him if he has that sofe facial expression as before. And remembering it she blushes even more).

Ding dong.... The door bell rang. She went to get the door and when she opened it "Hey!" there was Kris. She totally forgot that Kris was staying at her house from today onwards. "Hey!" I replied reluctantle.

"Who is it honey?" Mom came looking. And when she saw Kris, her eyes became big and i knew what was coming next so i steped away from her way.

 She directly went towards Kris and embraced him in a tight hug. "You are Kris, right? Right darling" she asked me. I just nodded. "Welcome to our family" dad came shouting.

 

 

Sorry guys for the very very very late update. Being a college student is harder than i thought. Ok, now that Jinpas' feeling seems to be changing, Kris will be staying at her house as a family member. Whats going to happpen next. Look forward for it guys ;-)