Chapter 4 Surprise

Unexpected Love

I woke up a little early today because i have a basketball match.

i got changed into my clothes

(Ignore the girl ^_^ )

“Good morning Appa,umma!”

“Morning Darling” said umma and appa.

“Smells nice. Why are you preparing chicken early in the morning umma?” Usually we only have toast and jam, so ‘Is today something important?’ I thought to myself.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. Your oppa called last night and said that they don’t have anything important to do. So he asked me to make him something delicious and that he would ask their manager to get it. I’m preparing for his friends too. They must be tried’, Umma said concerned.

“Oh! He has been very busy these days that we can’t even get to talk on the phone properly, let alone meet” I pouted, feeling sad that oppa seemed distant recently.

“Oh! Why don’t you take it to them. Their manager will come to get it at 1pm, I will tell him you will drop by. What do you think?” Umma said convincing me.

But I have basketball match and I don’t know if I will have time for that. “Umma, I have basketball match at 9.30am today. I don’t know if I will get the time. But I really want to meet oppa and others but also, I want to play the match. What to do?”

I can’t choose oppa and forfeit the match. Nona and all will kill me. And I don’t want this chance to meet oppa to slip by. Think Jinpa think….. I am going mad. Oh right! Our match will end around 11am… The train to get to oppa will depart at 11.15 and if I take the train I will reach their at 12.45.. The from the station to the studio is 30 minutes walk.. Hmm… I can’t get their but if I run then I might get there fast but the things I carry will hinder me… What to do? What to do?

I ruffled my hair, thinking hard when umma said, “I can ask their manager to get you from the satation.” Oh! Yeah, I thought to myself. I was getting worked up for no reason, umma I love you.

I head out to the match and won the match. God! I’m lucky today.

I reached the station and got on the train. After 1½hour, I raesched the station and meet manager and got in the car.

“Uhh!!!! Thank you, Luke-oppa.” I said breathing hard.

“You had a hard time coming,huh???” he asked grinning slightly.

“HAHAHA, yeah!”

“Did you have a baskerball match?” he asked curiously.

“Yep, and we even won the finals. 30 to 17, I scored the 15 points’ I said proudly. I guess my get up was obvious.

“hahaha,yeah. I know you’re the basketball team leader of your school even though you are only a second year student. But you should stop acting like a guy” Lukeoppa said. I know I am not girly but I can’t help myself. I was born this way, HELLO!! Everyone says the same.

“When the time comes I will change. Oppa, how are you doing with SHINee?” I said to change the subject.

“I am doing fine though I have hard time waking up them in the morning. Oh, wait! We were talking about you. Trying to change the subject huh??”. !! I got caught, “No, I’m not.”

“Okey okey!!!! So when will that time come?”

“When I fall in love, I guess.”

“hahahah,I guess. Many of the girl change after falling in love. Onew is going to cry if he hears you.”

“Secret between us oppa, Yakso???” I said, pinky promise.

“Hahahhaha, yakso! Now he is going to cry double.” He said.

“Why?”

“I know what he doesn’t.” he said, laughing and I too, laughed.

“Ok, we are here.”

“Ok, I’m going to surprise Jinki oppa.”

“They are alone practicing inside so, oh!! Wait! Jinpa, I forgot that-”

I rushed inside the building without listening to Luke-oppa and into their practicing room without knocking to surprise them.

I rushed inside the room and shouted, “SURPRISE!!!!!!!”

Everyone in the room looked surprised after my outburst but I was even more shocked to find guys I didn’t know in the room. I froze, they were looking at me from top to bottom then I realized I got into the wrong room.

If you want to know who these mysterious guys are, wait for the next chapter >.<