First.................... KISS?????????

LOVERS... Or Enemy?

***
 


(Kyuhyun's P0V):

I just came back from Beijing when my father informed me that he already enrolled me to an executive school, and I'm going to attend my class as in tomorrow? That fast ha? Once I got to hear that, my shoulder fell heavily in sighing.

Oh well, I don't have nothing to do but to follow his stead anyway. The day comes, my mom wakes me up early, I obeyed her and do my personal stuffs in a rush. I waited for about 20 min. for our driver to fetch me to school, but I got so pissed when my appa told me that I'm just going to school to ride a bus. What a waste! I thought.. Aish.. My first subject will be at 8, but here I am at quarter to 8, soberly waiting for the bus. Oh sigh.

Few minutes later, finally a bus came. Once I climbed up into it, there were some couples, whose same age as mine, I guess, were petting in the bus early in the morning. Aish. I know that's normal for a couple, but the bus was not the right place to expose your partners, FOR-CRYING-OUT-LOUD!!

That's why it ended me to turn on my music player, and fished up my Ipod from my bag, then started to click my game. *Evil laugh* Not long after, a girl wearing a cute uniform also entered the bus. I've witnessed how her face was annoyed seeing those couples I've also seen earlier. I caught her glancing at my side, trying to look at my handsome face, shifting back at the window, then back to me again. I found her cute! The way her eyes squenched in and out.. Oh gee! Interesting! I wanted to talk to her, but she'll assume that I like her! No! Erase that fact! I still have that men's *ehem* pride?

Few more minutes, and the driver had stopped near
the school my father had told me. The girl, whose 5 seats away from the right corner also hurriedly stood up. I saw the students, who were also riding this vehicle, were in a haste to go down first. That lady who caught my eye earlier, did I see that she got almost stumble when she was motionly pushed by those reckless studentss. Grrrr. My roaring mood seems to attack me again! Didn't they know that I was already expelled from 10 schools in Beijing, because of my scary mood? Oh well, that's why they have to be careful. Bwahaha.

Back into the reality with this girl, she was really about to fall when I caught her hand, then later on, I don't feel like unclasping away from her, but I have to and set her hand free when everyone had finally went down.

In my new school, everyone seems to be nice; girls there were like flipping their hair whenever my gaze stops on them, and whilst I return a smirk and a killer wink of mine to them. When the professor ended his introductions about me, he pointed me to sit at the 3rd row in the middle, but when my gaze saw it, I clearly heard my heart bounce inside me. It's the girl that I've seen in the bus, that my hands connected with! She eyed me, trying to study my face. I guess she recognized me? But I cover up myself with my hood earlier. This girl seems very smart. I may find it hard to play with her, maybe I'll fall in love with her, unnoticeably. Oh no! Not bad.. she's cute.. ehm, her eyes were like a crescent moon.. her nose stood up uniquely.. her lips... ooh, I badly want to .... I bit my lower lip, then my thought of her was distracted when seonsaengnim asks me to sit with her, as I followed likewise.

She grabs her bag and her books groggily and put it over our shared desk without turning at me.

So I see her appa was a politician too, so in case of... she became my *ehem* girlfriend, that wouldn't be a problem with my family, since its also run with their blood. *evil laugh*

I felt more happy when our sonsaengnim told her that she'll tour me around the school. Once we stepped out from our classroom, I noticed that she was not on her right mind, and so, I asks, "Bring me to the most knowledgeable student out here."

And again, she was not yet moving, so I turned back, "meaning to say, you are the most intelligent in the campus that's why you ..." I eyed and smirks at her, "then I like you." Oh gee! She wasn't yet moving on her place and so I had no choice but to leave her.

The whole first day of mine seems to be great after all! Once I got home, I was smiling like crazy, it only turns down when, "oppa, why didn't you gave me a call when you came back yesterday?" it's Seohyun, my childhood girlfriend. >____< Even if she was my girl here in Korea, I at least had 10 gf's in a month, in Beijing. They were cute, slimmer to the slim.. it seems like I was hugging some bones from the grave? *evil laugh*

Then she poked my nose when I'm not minding her. "I'm sorry, okay? My dad rushed my school and ... that's why I lost my mind, yeah.. I miss you!" then I embraced, and she returns it, with her chin leaning on my shoulder.

"Oppa, can we go out tomorrow after your school?" yeah, right.. Girls these days really, they were the ones who initiates to ask their boyfriend to hangout.

"Oppa?" she repeated, and cling her arms on mine, but I just give her a cold stare, cold shoulder, then removes her flying arms attached on mine. "Oppa? Wae? Have you found out another girl, prettier, slimmer and smarter than I?" she was about to say something again when I put my index finger on her lips to stop, "pshhh.. There's no one, babe." err, I lied. "I don't care how do you look like as long..." I bit my lip when a thought of that girl abruptly flash in to my mind. I can picture how she captured my eyes through less than a minute just stealing a glance of her.

"What? As long what?" she impatiently grumbled.

"Aish. We'll go out, I promise." then finally she was convinced. She left me a kiss on my cheek before leaving me that night.

 


**



On the next day, I woke up early on the usual time and do my personal stuffs and all, then went ahead at the bus area. The night the I arrived, I slept on our old home, but since yesterday after my school, I'm now staying here in an exclusive village for ALL the influential people in South Korea. A bright day morning for me, since I've seen my new girl seemeth like having a trance heading down to the bus area.

She almost freaks out when I say, "Did I scare you that much? Or ....." I went beside her, eyeing the side of her face, to her ears, then down to her neck.. "Or you were that busy thinking of me, baby?" aish. What am I saying? I slapped my forehead, when she glares and left me on my place.

Good thing was, the bus was not yet there and that grabs me the chance to chat up with her more. My eyes played around, trying to catch up what she was doing, "I'm Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. In case you forgot."

I've seen her smirk on the side of my eye since its indirect eye contact. "I'm not that old to forget you, Mr. Cho?"

She turned her direction on me this time, "son of the South Korea's incumbent president?" oh that's why she used honorific term for me. So she respects me that much ha?

"Well... err.. yeah?" I stuttered. Wait. Why am I stuttering like this?

Do I like her? No! But why not? She's beautiful... I saw her glared at me again when she climbed up to the bus. Aish. What that girl brings unto me and she's occupying my OH-SO-PRECIOUS-MIND since yesterday! "What are you still waiting for Mr. Cho? Are you going to ride or not?" oh boy I'm in my endless trance again!

I just felt my wrist was tug up and was grasp by the one who makes my heart beat flutter. Seemest like I don't want this moment to end. I'm just trying to say I don't want this to end, but there it goes she already released it. Haizt. I can feel her tense up when she saw some couples making out EARLY in the morning! I guess we're the only ones who were on this bus, not having that intimate relationship? The boys' here were accompanying their girls to go to the school, while here I was, I never care about my girlfriend, Seohyun.

My new girl chose to sit on her usual seat, as she pushes me using her knee to look for my seat as well. I finally sat, respiring some air to relieve this tension inside me. Hooh! It makes me sweat so badly. And for your information, I never sweat such.. as.. this! Aish, this girl really! She makes me feel these things that I NEVER yet experience in my LIFE!

When her gaze was that deep on the window, I moved 4-seats away from her. Some seconds had passed, I moved two more seats to get closer on her. I noticed that she can't still be bothered, so I haven't wasted any opportunity but to sit exactly beside her! She was not yet making any hint to move, so I decided to make the first move by crossing my arms and closing my eyes, then let my head land on her shoulder. So soft, baby! I want to stay more longer. My eyes got shut open when I heard a pop sound of a kiss in front of our seat? I blush?

"Mr. Cho I'm not a pillow you can rest with." she finally spake, dropping my head down from her shoulder. "Aish. Can you just let me rest for now? I slept late last night, and so..." she interrupted me with her not-that-clear murmur, "tss.. staying late up night making-out with your girlfriend.. eew.."

I understand what she did just say, but not that clear. "What did you just say?" I just wanted her to repeat.

"You clearly heard what I say, no sense of repetition. tss~" rubbing her arms up and down, when I caught her shivers?

"You're cold?" as I removed my jacket from myself and wears it to her, but she just shrugged, "no, thanks." but I still insisted, when I felt conscious seeing her eyes directly contacting mine, together with our lips few inches away with each other.

"Ehem.. They'll thought of us a LOVER, if you ..." the bus suddenly went on a sudden break, and the thing that I never yet thought of doing it to her did happen in an instant.....

I kissed a lot of girls, but this one was way different... Very different... Could this be LOVE?

 


---



~ to be continued...

 

~~~~~~

 

A/N: sooooooo sorry for the long wait everyone... If u found this interesting, pleaseee don't forget to subscribe :*