Officially???

LOVERS... Or Enemy?

***
 


(Your P0V):
 


"Can I be your boyfriend?" the word every girl wanted to hear from the guy they like the most.

I was stopped from my slow pace and he also stopped to face me, "Give me a chance, ____-ah. I'll do everything what you wanted me to do. I'll change everything you don't like unto me, just please..." but I haven't let him finished his words, when I spake, "give me enough reason, slash that, what I mean, a valid reason why should I have a relationship with you?"

"I like you. I want you. Isn't that enough?" he answered right away, without a blink.

"Mr. Cho, that was not the answer I want to hear from you." then I left him afterwards. Haizt. But the truth was, I'm smiling inside me. Geez. kkkk~ I don't know the reason why, but I can't help myself to be happy. Do I have to answer him a 'yes'? But... I'm not an easy girl, for everyone's information.

Oh well, the bus exactly came when we came up there. Kyuhyun sat beside me, I have no choice since that was the only occupied seat at that moment. I feel him trying to hold my hand, but I'm shy, there were a lot of passengers that could may recognize me, having a skinship at the bus with her boyfriend? NO!! I don't want!! Shireo!!

"Hey, can I borrow your hand for now?" he whispered sweetly, causing me to shiver unconsciously.

"You are not my lover, why hold my hand?" oh girl, I would really want to hold his, feeling his warmth, but I just want to see him, begging for it first.

"That's why I'm proposing to be your boyfriend, so that I can freely hold your hand, isn't it? Come on, just say 'yes' please?" he sounded, very serious, but don't blame me, I'm still that confused what I feel.

"Here," I let him hold it, then continued with my words, "but that doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend now. You just said you wanted to borrow it. There. Hold it."

Instead of grabbing it, he just stares at it, confused, "But you told me I'm not your boyfriend earlier, why hold your hand?"

I faced him with my gritted teeth, "then fine! Don't touch me!" I hit him with my shoulder to his shoulder and he fell obliquely on his left. Of course, he was embarrassed when he reach the other side, and that makes me chuckle, silently.

"You were making fun with your boyfriend ha?" he smirked. I just felt when his hands flexibly went down on my back waist and pulled me closer on him. My face turns involuntarily, that cause me to be an inches away from his face. He was looking at me straightly, while I can feel my heart drumming out so loud inside me, "Mr. Cho it's embarrassing.." I used my hands to block him from pulling me closer to him.

"Now.. tell me, right in front of my two eyes that you DON'T LIKE ME! THAT YOU DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?" while he was saying that, his face was getting more closer and closer and closer on my lips. I can even feel his breath. If the bus had a sudden break, for sure another event would likely to happen, just IF, okay?

"Mr. Cho that's not right for threatening the girl you like." I put my two fingers on his lips, but his mind was too quick enough to think when he removed my fingers from his lips, then put it in my lips?!

But my mind was that instant to think as well, "Ya! Why did you do that for?"

"You must be thankful that I'm still a gentleman when it comes to you, for your information. And I just wanted to remind you, that I'm your boyfriend, and you're my girlfriend now," and he winks at me.

I can't believe that just through giving him a permission to hold my hand had he assumes that I'm his girlfriend now?! Aish. (>.<)

So, he's still a gentleman in this case? Yeah, right. (~.~) I'm on a big trouble.

 


Finally, the bus had stopped near our school. While we were walking, we were like a couple holding each other's hand sweetly. (~.~) zZzZ.. "Look, our hands perfectly fit with each other!" he complimented, but I just didn't mind him.

"Aren't you happy that I'm your boyfriend now?" he was stopped, that's why the motion in my hand followed him likewise.

"Everything was initiated by you, and you started everything. You haven't mind about my feelings nor asked for my answer."

"But I can sense the way your hand attached on mine, it seems like you feel the same way I do. Why not stop to lie against yourself? Why are you trying to hide from what you really feel?" okay, he got me.

"Am I not that really trustworthy for you? I can show and prove to you that you can trust me," as I felt his hand tightens on me more.

"Let's not just talk about that, we'll be late in our class." I pulled him and drags him with a haste, until we reached for our classroom.

All eyes were set on us, once they've seen our perfect hands the way it were twined together. "Ehem.." Kyuhyun cleared his throat, and that's the way to get them back from what they were doing previously.

"Sit now," he told me. He then kneels down a little, reaching my forehead for a kiss. "I ..."

"I ... what?" okay, assuming much, girl. Playboys don't know how to LOVE! I'm such a stupid for expecting much >___<

"You know what I mean," he pulled away from my ears, then winks at me in a very teasing manner. Grr. He'd been always like that, leaving me hanging in the air, waiting.. expecting for nothing.. While here I was too much assumptions from him. Tss.. Is this what a girl feels who haven't experienced anything about the relationship thingy? Oh sheez. Thinking about it makes me shiver. I'm becoming curious on what it feels like.

My inward thought was disrupted when Kim sonsaengnim was with a girl having a long straight hair, tall and slim. I guess this was the new transferee student.

"Everyone, listen up!" we altogether turned where Kim sonsaengnim was, "she's a daughter of Senator. Please be kind to her. Can you please introduce yourself for the sake of your classmates."

"Ah ne, sonsaengnim.. Annyeong haseyo, je ireumeun Seo Joo Hyun imnida. I want you all to be my friend." she lightly bowed, and afterwards I saw her took a glance where Kyuhyun was sitting at. Don't tell me he likes that girl right away? Tss.. Well, I couldn't blame her, since she has the beauty that every man likes to. But wait, I'm still much prettier than her. haha

"You may take your seat beside Mr. Cho at the 4th row on his right side. And Miss Joo, as the most knowledgeable and fond in this class, for as usual I would like you to tour our new student around the campus. And Mr. Cho can also joins you, if he wants to." that ends me on my daydream and focused my ear to listen on our sonsaengnim.

"Yes, sonsaengnim," I answers back without on my right mind.

 


**



It was lunch break, for as usual, Kyuhyun was eating with me ever since, even we don't talk before, but we still always eat together. I don't know why it was like that, but its just like that. Oh I almost forgot about the new transferee, I left her. I was just starting to mention her on my mind, I saw her smiled and waved at me, before she line-up for her food. "Please don't let her eat with us," my so-called boyfriend suddenly spoke up, reminding me about his presence.

"But.. I might be scolded to sonsaengnim.." you retorted.

"This table is only for us! ONLY THE TWO OF US! She have to respect our privacy," he explained, but he seems of hiding something.

"I know, but.. Just for today.. okay? Tomorrow, it will be only our table.. Only for the two of us.." I heard him sigh, so that leads me to hold his hand, "I promise!" I aegyoed, and he just pinched my cheeks without emotions.

"____-ah, right?" Seohyun came and sat beside me.

I nodded, as I felt Kyuhyun turn away his gaze once she sat. "So.. Only the two of you were eating here? Am I a disturbance for you two? Oh I'm so sorry. I just have to leave I guess?" she was about to stood up, but I stopped her, "No, it's okay. My .. my.." oh girl, I can do this.

"My boyfriend was just not that used someone was eating with us," I alibied, but I see him eyed me.

"Oh so.. you are Kyuhyun's girlfriend?" the girl asks in her surprised reaction.

"Ah ne, I am.." I suddenly felt a heat on my cheek. Obviously, it was my first time to brag that I have a boyfriend. I have this feeling, being embarrass, shy.. Almost everything was my first time, because of him.

"For how long you've been together?" she asks just playing with her food.

"Just this morn -i--" "almost a month ago," Kyuhyun also answered.

Seohyun looked at us with a total confusion on her countenance, "Well.. Good luck for the both of you.." she half-smiled.

"Hey Mr. Ch -- hehe.. I mean, quicky, I'll just go up to the washroom. I'll leave the two of you in a moment."

"Ya, wa-wait!" he was about to stood up as well, but I pushed him back on his seat.

 


***



(Seohyun's P0V):
 


"Well.. Are you trying to avoid me or what? So that's the girl you are crazy with? The girl who taught your heart to love? The girl who changed you not to look with any other girls around you?" I can't take it, the girl that he was proud of, seems still innocent after all!

"Am I not that enough to change you ha?" I was about to bursts out my anger more, but I control myself when I saw ____ was coming back to our table.

"I'm excused for now, my dad texted me that I have to see him on his office." he wiped his lips using the tissue, and left a kiss on ____ right cheek! Grrr. I'm so not into this! Is he trying to make me jealous? Of course, I am!

"Where do you want to go first?" ____ asked, and that brings me back to reality.

"It's just fine. I can tour myself if we have some enough time and not on this hectic ones. Anyway, mind not to ask something?" she looked at me, and she makes a sign to go on with my question, "what makes you like about your boyfriend?"

I sense her felt back with my question but in a moment, she smiled and face me, confidently, "I can't exactly point what I like him the most, what we both know was ..." she pointed where her heart was, "our hearts both found each other."

"Ohh.." that was the word can I only make as a response.

"How about you? Do you have a boyfriend? For sure, you had one!" she asked, excitedly.

"Uhm, to tell you honestly, I really had. My fiancee actually." I eyed my glass of water, while saying those words unto her.

"Ohh.. But what happened? Mind not to share? kkkk~"

"About that.. That's why I'm studying here.. I really need to win him back. Once our parents knew that he broke up with our engagement, of a surety, his parents would gonna sent him back to China."

"Ah I see.. But you're beautiful, why would he done that? He's so stupid for letting go someone like you!"

"He's really THAT stupid for exchanging me to a stupid inexperience girl he had!" I can't help myself but to look straight on her eyes and raised up my voice.

I've seen her gulped, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. That's what I only feel." I fake a smile, and she easily felt relieved. This girl was not only stupid, but a fool as well, believing every coax words that I had! Tss..

Poor this girl. Poor you, Kyuhyun. I'm going to get you back as easily like this. Better prepare...

 


---



~ to be continued...