Love... love... love... Forever?

LOVERS... Or Enemy?

***



(Your P0V):

Bird's chirping. The sun had seen a spot on my curtain to welcomes another day. Kyuhyun and I bids goodbye to each other last night not on a good vibe, and I feel regret for not overcoming my own principle. He's too innocent for my plan, yet I'm trying to put him there, though he was no fault at all.

It's turning 8, yet he came not to fetch me. Is something's wrong?

I want to give him a call, but someone inside me was telling me not to. Okay fine.

I was now heading at the bus area, when someone surprisingly tap me on my shoulder, panting. "I'm sorry, baby. I forgot to set my alarm and I woke up late. Mianhae."

While he was saying those, I didn't stop on walking and just let him explain.

"Ya, Joo _____-ah? My future wife.." not on my own thought, I was stopped and look at him directly.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Ah nothing-ah!" as he waved his palm in objection.

"Okay," I said nonchalantly.

Then in a second, the bus came. For as usual, the two of us occupy a row at the back, wherein there we could do skinships, without someone noticing us. He finally attempted to take my hand, I just let him, since we mutually love this feeling, having each other's warmth.

We've been quiet for the whole ride, I sense that he's aware about our father's altercation, yet I can feel that he's afraid to lose me if once we made it to open that kind of topic. It could even break our good relationship and turned into a bad one.

While we were walking once we hopped down from the bus, I feel someone also clings on my free hand. "Good morning, ____-ah! and Kyuhyun oppa!" Seohyun greeted us. Kyuhyun looks away, avoiding her gaze, while I greeted her back with a half smile.

"____-ah, do you remember that we're assigned as the cleaners at the backyard this afternoon?" I nodded, and I feel Kyu squeezed his hands on mine. I freak a little in pain when Seohyun had noticed the way our hands attached perfectly to each other.

"Oh I see, you two are really sweet!" she complimented, but I can feel the bitterness of her voice.

"Kyuhyun-ah, can you please put these books on my locker? Seohyun and I will be headed in our classroom first. And thanks." I handed them to him, and he looks at me with full of questions in his eyes.

Once he was gone out of our sight, Seohyun ended up our silence, "so.. have you met Kyuhyun's parents?" I stood up straight, and a sweat drops of mine fell down in slow motion.

I gasped, "he wanted me to, but I refused. We're not on a rush to do everything. We're still young, we have to enjoy the things in the present, 'cuz it'll be a memory of our past. Yes, he's my boyfriend, but I wanted him to recognized me to his family if he was certain that I'm the woman, whom he'll going to marry," I told her confidently.

"Did he tells you about his past relationships? W-what I mean, are you aware of her ex-girlfriends?" she asked, stuttering.

"And about his past, it's not that important anymore. Whenever we're together, we never look back nor tried to remember our past. Past had been passed, we're looking forward for today and for our future. I know he had a lot of relationships, he, for sure had a fiancee ..." you were paused when a thought of Kyuhyun telling me that he would broke up with.. he mention someone's name, but I did not clearly understand the name he had told me.

"So.. you're aware that his parents set him a fix marriage?" I was stopped from dawdling when I thought for a moment.

I was about to give her my answer, but the school bell had already rung, getting every students attention for our first class.

**

Class dismissal. Seo and I went to the ladies comfort room to change for our comfortable clothes, when my phone vibrated under my pocket. It's Kyu~

- I'll wait for you outside. Do take good care of yourself. Be careful with Seohyun. don't put your trust on her too much. okay?-

I smiled, but feels worried that he's really doubting Seohyun as my friend. I replied~

ne, appa. take care too.

--

Seo noticed the reflection of me, smiling at the mirror while she was brushing her hair. "I'll make a guess, that's Kyuhyun oppa, isn't it?" and I nodded happily.

"____-ah, we're friends now, I hope you won't mind me asking, what makes you have an eye for Kyuhyun?" I was stopped from smiling, "what I mean, what makes you attract of him? ehm, what do you like him the most?"

"I'm gonna tell you this frankly. Truthfully, I don't know why him. He's partly not my ideal, but I don't know that we both feel mutuals. Why did you ask?"

Her lips twitched to calm her tensing nerves, "ehm.. nothing, I'm just curious. hehe. It's because..." she haven't finished her words when one of our classmates called for us.

Youngmi, one of our classmate handed us each a broom and a dustpan. Seo obviously seems not to be used of cleaning. But good thing was, she tries hard to hold the broom properly.

"Seo, are you okay?" I asked, and she smiled and nodded.

"If you really can't, I'm just going to do it for you. I-I know your hands were not fit to work.. and so, you better rest, you might get a scratched. Your parents --" she cuts me, "ani, don't worry, ____-ah. I'm fine. I'm learning it and I'm enjoying. See? I'll be get used to it anyway," she said, smiling that can make the boys captured their hearts.

"Let's finish this quick, and it'll be going to rain."

She was now collecting the leaves when I heard her, "ouch!"

I turned quickly into her direction and darted in to her place, "Seohyun-ah, gwaenchanha? Omo, your finger was bleeding! Kaja, let's wash your hands first, before I'll put you a bandage." I led her to the washroom to wash her tiny scratch on her finger using a mild soap.

"Thanks, ____-ah! You shouldn't have worry that much. I know Kyuhyun oppa was now tiredly waiting for you outside. I might be ruining your date for tonight," she said, while I was busy putting the bandage on her finger.

"Date?" your eyes squenched out in surprise.

"You haven't date yet?" she questioned out again.

"Ah about that.. ehm, eating dinner together in his house was fine for me. I'm contented, we're contented as long were together." I explained, convincing her that I'm just fine with it.

"But its different when you're together outside, what I mean at the park or any romantic place where its only between you and him, feeling and showing for your love for each other in serene and perfect location for the two of you. A place where it could be a memorable for the both of you." she has a point. But Kyu never bothers to ask me anyway. (>.<)

Seohyun and I separated our ways when her limo car was parked right in front of the gate. She waves and smiles at me for the last time before she climbed up to her car.

My eyes followed her car until my vision can't reach the car's reflection. I sighed, when I remembered what Seo had told me earlier. I feel bothered and maybe Kyuhyun was not into me. I pursed my lips, thinking that again, MAYBE he was not really serious about our relationship, I shook my head, trying to remove that fact. I stood froze, unnoticingly, that there was someone around me. "Hey beautiful!" that deep voice I knew to whom it belongs to.

***

(Kyuhyun's P0V):

After our professor had dismissed us, I check out for my phone and received an sms from my mom. She was asking me to come over in our house to have my early dinner there. In my rush, I forgot to inform my girlfriend that I went home for awhile.

For as usual, our maids and butler never change, they still welcomes me that warm. My favorite nanny led me to the table where my parents was. The food were already set, served in a very pleasant manner.

I bowed as a sign of respect to them, then the chief butler led me on my seat. "Thanks." my parents both looked at each other in surprise, once I uttered that simple one word.

"What's wrong?" I asked in wonder.

"Aha, nothing my son. Your dad and I were just surprised to see that you became polite to the ahjussi butler," mom explained, that makes me smile for at least.

"Keep that up, young man!" appa commented.

"Let's better eat now, right yeobo?" mom asks, then we began to savour these special dishes in front of us.

After we all eat, the maids removes everything around the table. Once they were finished, appa began to speak, "Kyuhyun-ah, there will be a party in the Palace for all the family of the present and past politicians of our country on Saturday. You must come with Seohyun there." I moved back with his words, and gulped.

"And speaking about that..." mom added, getting something on her purse, then dangles it in front of me, "give this to the woman you are certain you'll gonna spend your whole life with. I want to see her wear that on Saturday." it's an old ancestral necklace.

"Your appa's parents told him to give that to the only woman of his life, and now, after he gave that to me, its your turn to wear that to the one you really love." while mom was citing that, my mind and my heart only sees you wearing that one. I can't wait for tomorrow to give this to you.

After a few more talk, all I think was how to surprise you and wears it to you in a very romantic way. Think. Think. Think.

I was playing with the necklace, imagining how beautiful you could be once I've seen you wears it.

My back was dab beside the school gate waiting for you, while I'm smiling like crazy, having the thought that I would end up totally different to my absolute ideal girl.

"Hey beautiful!" I called her attention in my gruff tone.

She was stiffened on her position, not minding to look from behind, so that ends me to make the first move to embraced her.

"Ya, why is that sad face?" she pulls away, and turns in front of me, pouting, "Seohyun is right. We never had our first romantic date yet."

I suddenly chuckled, and turned to a serious one, "Aish. Every night we were on my house to eat dinner together, since I still remember the day you clearly told me, that you wouldn't mind to date me, that's why I never bother to ask you anymore, remember?" and she nodded in slow motion.

"So.. do you mean, if I'll ask you today, would you say 'yes' if I did?" she glances at me shyly, then lowered her head down again, and nodded.

"So.. Let's go?" I hold her hand, and was about to drag her, but she pulled me off her weight.

"Ya, Cho Kyuhyun! What the hellish you think you are doing?! Is that right to --" but my index fingers silenced her, "shhh.." I knelt down still holding her hand, "____-ah, would you permits your boyfriend to go out with you?"

"Ya, you shouldn't do that! It's embarrassing, you know? You definitely know what would be my answer --"

"shh. No one would see us anyway. I just need to hear your answer right in front of my ear."

I saw her also knelt down beside me, and leaned on my ears, "sa-rang-hae.." O-M-O~!! Did she just say that?

"What? I didn't hear. I haven't clean my ears, so please say it clearly and loudly," I pleaded.

She stood up, "Oh that's the bus!" such a bad timing!

Once we ride into it, we chose to seat at the near back, less crowded. I let her head rest on my chest, as I leaned onto her ears, "you know that I LOVE you too.." I can feel her smiled and pinched me on my tummy.

I feel her moved again, so my gaze follow her hands. I've seen her kissed her two fingers, then put it in my lips afterwards. I wanted my lips to substitute her fingers, but I'm afraid to be hated by her.

I've treated her for her dinner first, then walks through to the nearest park still holding each other's hand sweetly.

I lead her to stop at the bench near the lake, and let her sit first. Now, I'm starting to get tense. My sweat began to flow down like a streams of water on my forehead down to my face.

I guess she noticed the silence between us, so she finally turned to look at me, "Wae? Why are you sweating that much? Are you sick?" I shook my head, saying no. Then she took some tissues from her bag and began to wipe my tensing sweat.

Now I finally caught her eyes, as her eyes also froze from my eyes. I don't know what gotten me, when I leaned my head on her and caught for her lips. She seems shock at first, but in a split of a second, she's responding what I give her. I don't want to released, but I have to, to gasp some air. Once we've stopped, she shifted her gaze down to her lap.

"I'm sorry.." I mouthed out when I feel she didn't like what I did.

"Y-You don't have to say sorry.. That was just part of our deep emotions.." she pursed her lips, "I-I like it.." she revealed.

She doesn't know how my heart greatly rejoicing inside me right now! Oh I almost forgot about the necklace! I fished it up from my pocket and hid it in my hands first. "Can you please, close your eyes first?"

"uhh.. okay? But please don't kiss me, when I'm not clearly aware of it." I just chuckled, "of course!"

I started to remove the hair on her neck when I hook and place the necklace there.

"You can open them up now."

Her gaze turned down on her neck, "an ancestral necklace?" I nodded.

"Is this s
omething related much deeper about us?" I nodded again.

I took a big gasp, "I love you ever since I saw you on the bus. But I really confirmed about my real feelings, since I am with you everyday. You just don't know how my heart and my mind go crazy thinking of you, even though I want to stop, but your voice will substitute your face on my head. Funny, isn't it? Well yeah, I admit, I love playing skinship with the girls, but ever since I saw you, these eyes of mine NEVER look to my left nor to my right."

I took her hand and twined it together with mine, "I love you.. You love me.. We love each other.. Can we love each other forever?"

---

~ to be continued ...

---

a/n: is it good or bad? >___<  Don't forget to subscribe, jebal??^^