Tell? Or not to tell?

LOVERS... Or Enemy?

***

(Kyuhyun's P0V):

So today marks our 1st day together, and today was also the day that Seohyun transferred into our school. She's really that desperate to have me again. Tss.

After I've been to my appa's campaign, I went back to school to fetch my girlfriend to bring her home. She was that surprised when she saw me flashing my evil smile, waving at her.. "Oh I thought you'll be busy up till night? Why you're here?"

I took all the books from her hand and carries it, "is it wrong for a boyfriend to take his girlfriend on her way home?"

"Ah its okay.. You shouldn't have worry about me. I can go home alone." as she distance herself away from me for a little.

"But you'll not stop me thinking about your safety, roads these days was not safe anymore, most especially for a beautiful girl like you! I haven't seen your wholeness, yet someone would gonna see it in a very sinful way! Wah, that's a no-no I wouldn't allow that, of course!" once she meditates what I just told her, she hit me a lot on my shoulder and began pinching me as well.

"Ya! Ya! Stop!" as my revenge, I began to tickles her and find her weak side.

"Mr. Cho~! Ya!! hahaha. st-stop!! wahaha!!" my hands were both on her waist when we finally reached the bus area. We both felt that someone was eyeing us, so I've stopped, but I remain my hands on her waist, while she was not yet protesting.

It was Seohyun, who caught us in our moment together. "Oh how sweet couple you were? So I see, you go home together? I thought your appa calls for you, Kyuhyun?" aish this girl was wrecking up my nerves!

"Ah Kyuhyun just wanted to have a break from his appa, that's why he just dropby to sent me home." thank God and my girl was useful after all!

"Ah I see.." she eyed ___-ah, then next to me.

**

While we were at the bus, ____ and I were occupying one row of seat, still holding each other's hand. She was facing the window, as I thought about that she must haven't knew about mine and Seohyun's real score. My conscience was exceedingly bugging me, so that ended me to sent an sms to Seohyun, 'we need to talk. it's important. come to my house tonight at 8.'

Just a few seconds gone by, she replied, 'tell your girlfriend that we're going to meet in your house.'

I replied back, 'we'll talk about our relationship recently. you must come. we have to settle everything."

she replied, 'okay. whatever, Kyuhyun.' finally she agreed. We had a lot of things to talk out, I hope that it will all went well.

---

After I fetch _____ into her house, I hurriedly walk on my way to my house to shower and prepare for my dinner. I'm not yet done with my food, but someone was ringing my doorbell. I paused eating, and opens the main door. I was shocked to see ____ at my door at this point of time.

"Wae? Are you that surprised that I know your house? Chh.." she was bringing a tupperware with her and entered my house, not waiting for me to let her in. Aish, this girl! She must be thankful that I love her that much, if not I already dumped her.

"Ya, exactly.. let's eat together too!" she smiled at me. Oh what? She JUST what? SHE SMILED AT ME!!

I'm so startled! Then she snap in front of me when she realized that I'm not moving from my place. "Ya, let's eat! Baegopa, oppa.." did she just call me 'oppa'?

"You call me what?" I asked again.

"Ah never mind, I'm hungry," she digs into her plate and began to eat.

Oh I almost forgot that Seohyun will also come here at 8! They both must not see each other here. Eotteokhe?

"Ya don't you have any plans to taste what your girlfriend cooks for you?" she pouted.

I pinched her cheeks, "of course your boyfriend would love to!" I took the spoon and tastes it, "madda!"

I saw her smiled again! Oh how I wish to see her smile more frequently! She's way more prettier on how her eyes form into a crescent moon and her lips too!

"You should smile more.." I commented, and she stops chewing.. "wae? Am I that frowny that's why ..." but I put my index finger on her lips to silence her, "shhh.. I love your smile, that's why you have to keep on smiling. I don't want our kids to inherit your frowny face!"

"Ya!! Who told you I'm going to have some kids with you?" she taps the table, with her high intonation.

"Where would our relationship ends if its not having some children in the future, isn't it?" I answered her confidently.

But she just laughed, "are you that sure that we're going to end up with each other? Haha. Honestly, I can't even imagine what would our children looks like. I wonder if he or she would get my nose or yours.. his or her eyes from you or from mine.. Or either it will be a mixed combination of yours and mine.. Eeew.. its so hard to imagine really.. My imaginations wanted to puke with blood thinking about how would they look like." okay, I feel happy but insulted at the same time, but at least my face was occupying her mind at this point.

**

Few minutes later, I walked her home and exactly at 8, I came back on my place. Once I approached the gate, I caught Seohyun was slapping her skin, due to mosquito bites, I guess.

"Hey!" she sat straight on the bench once she heard my voice.

"Oh hi," she then give me some space and let me sat beside her.

"So.. you met her today.. Don't point me that you're better than her on this, that you were great on this and she was not.. I love her, and I love everything about her even though she lacks something.. That's why I'm here who can fill what she lacks for.."

"Now tell me exactly what do you want from me." she was in a verge to cry, but I can see how she tries to fight for her weak feelings.

"Please don't tell ____-ah, that you're my ex-fiancee. And please don't even mention that we know each other, some years ago already. If you truly love me, give me my happiness, Seohyun-ah. I love her, and I'll show you how much I really, really mean it."

"How about our parents? They won't understand how you feel! And about ____-ah, I can't promise you that! It isn't bad if we'll tell her about the truth, besides once she also found it she might gets hurt, of course! But it's better if she'll knew it this early. The same situation it would be, she'll get hurt today or later on, its just the same!"

"No, I'm not yet ready to tell her. As much as I can, I won't let her knew about us, and I really need your help about it."

"If she really feels the same love the way you do, she won't get mad unto you, but she'll understand you instead. Think wisely, Kyu."

***

On the following morning, I'm on my way to ____-ah's house when my mind keep on flashing Seohyun's words last night. She's right, that ____ must understand about us before. It's a fixed marriage that's why I don't have any control, but still I chose her over Seo.

"Good morning!" I was that surprised seeing her smiling early in the morning. It's very unusual.

"Hey? It seems like ..." she placed her hand on my forehead, and just let her be, since I love her warmth touching my skin.

"Are you okay? You don't have a fever eh~" she cutely pouted, and began to walk.

"If I tell you something confidential, would you trust me?" she turns to look at me questionably, "huh?"

"Uh just nothing.." I shook my head and smiled to convince her that its just nothing.

"What is it? Hey? I'm not going to introduce you to anyone that you are my boyfriend if you don't tell me what's your problem. Come on, you can tell me, I'm willing to listen, since honestly, I don't know you that deep."

"So I became your boyfriend not knowing me that much?" smirks. "That's how you love me, isn't it? Not knowing me really well, yet..." I was interrupted when, "that's the bus!! YA!! YA!! WAIT!!" she then pulled me and drags me up.

Once we find our usual seat, she turned to face me which is very unusual again, "so.. what is your favorite food? favorite color? hobbies? favorite sports?"

"Uhm, favorite food? Anything will do as long its a food.. Color? ehm.. blue and black.. obviously, you know what I like to do.." smirks. "I know, right? your game thingy >____>"

"Yeah, haha. How about you?"

"It's green~! But I like purple and blue as well!! My favorite food is fried chicken!! But I'm kinda allergic to its skin.. aww.." she sighed.

"That's okay, baby, I'll eat the chicken's skin for you!" as I caress her back playfully, and she acts to cry as well. And that grabs me the chance to hugged her too!

"Ya, its embarrassing! Let go of me!" she said in between her fake sobbing.

"I don't want to! I would love to be like this for our whole lifetime together!"

Is this a great beginning for us? Oh how I wish clock would just stop right on this moment!

---

~ to be continued ...