'He likes me....... right away?'

LOVERS... Or Enemy?

***



Telephone rings everywhere in your office.. Trash paper above and underneath the desk.. empty bottles of juices each and every side of the room.. can you see early in the morning.

Rushing to a destinated area when your daughter, blocks your way from running. "Hey, Mom! Stop!" you shushed her, but she was too quick to tug the edge of your blouse.

 


---



(Your POV):



"Mom, please STOP!! Appa says sorry, so forgive him, okay? If you still won't, I'm not going to let you go!" I can't even move my feet, when her little toes, steps on it. I wanted to get mad, but its just that I can't, since I feel guilty towards her that I do not have much time to spend with my family. Sigh. Yeah, right. I only have a short period of time to be with her, same with my husband, and that short time supposed to be spend with him, but there it was -- argumentation FOR THAT very RARE free time of mine!

I want to quit being the Lady Ambassadress (?) of the Republic of South Korea, but I promised my dad that I will be the BEST WOMAN POLITICIAN of the WORLD, even if I couldn't even reach that, at least I've tried, isn't it?

 


Back to the reality, "Mom? Are you there? Hello?" she cutely waved in front of me when I leveled my height with her.

"Look, Miri. Mom had an urgent appointment for today. She needs to help our fellow citizen who got damaged by the floods down South. So please, don't give mom, a problem for now ha?" I pinched her cheek, and she frowned, "so appa was a problem for you?" she asks as if she was not on her kindergarten level.

"No, baby. I mean, your appa and I will fix our problem, as soon as I return. Smile, okay? You know how much I love your appa, but my work needs me for now, baby."

"You and your work.." she turns her back, and left me as if I did not give any further explanation. Haizt. So stressing!

I was about to climbed up to the official van, when I felt someone took a grasp of my wrist pulling me backwards, and my back rest on his chest. "Take care, yeobo." he said as he s his arms around my neck in opposite direction, that sends me a lot of emotions.. tickles then tingle, oh boy! Even if we argue MOST or for the entire day, but before the night ends just a 'GOODNIGHT KISS' it seems like nothing happens earlier. He's really the man of my life!

 


***
 


(Author's P0V):

So after the scene up there, the rest will be a flashback of how your LOVE STORY had started. From Enemy to LOVERs??? Your lover.... your enemy???

 


***
 


(Your P0V):
 


One messy morning on the street, flyers and banners were posted each and every side of the walls around our village. I was running for a bus to go to school when there's a lady handed me a pamphlet of a politician, aspiring to be a President. "Tss.. You see I'm just a highschool student, are you bribing me to fool my age just to vote for whoever that is!" I left her, and the lady stood froze in her position from what I just told her.

Because of her, the bus that I was chasing did left. Sigh. I have to wait for another 30min. before I could able to see another bus. Oh great! I'm going to be late again in my first class. My appa told me that a good leader must set a good example to all the people around you. Okay fine. But being late most of the time was not part of it, isn't it? But its not good to see a leader whose always late, then lead his people for good, but not walking its talk. Yeah, whatever?

 


Too much thought for that, and the bus that I've been waiting finally came. Early in the morning, whenever my head twists to this side and on that side, I can see those young teenage couples doing some skinships over here and over there. Oh gee! Its creeping me out! As I held both of my arms, rubbing it up and down. What made me pissed was that, can they even set aside for that and do it privately, and not on the public area, isn't it? What the .... ? Okay.. okay.. Calm down.. 1, 2, 3.. I released some soft air and finally seen a comfortable seat at the back. I felt victorious since I was sitting alone? But then, there was this guy also sitting with me here, but its almost 5 seats away from the left, and I was seated here at the right corner.

He wasn't bothered to look at me, since he was on his own world, keeping himself busy on his games? Tsss.. Young generations nowadays, really.. If I became a Senator, I'll file a law about the teenage relationships!

 

"NO TO TEENAGE RELATIONSHIP."

 

Why? It's for their benefit also, especially for the girls. No boyfriend. No problem! It was way better if they'll only concentrate, thinking how to help their family first, before building up their own family! Problem was, when they reach highschool, they just admire someone, he will go to her, woo her, she said 'yes'! they hug, then kiss! eeew~! NOOO~! My parents raised me very well with honour and respect to myself. Hey yeah, what am I thinking? I snap back into reality, when I caught the guy away my seat, secretly glancing at me? What the .... yeah.. That's why I hate to be late! There were a lot of temptations that I can see under the not-so-hot-heat of the Sun. I turned away my gaze, not minding about that whoever that guy was. I can't clearly recognize him, since he was covered by his hood, plus a shade of glasses hid his eyes, that's why I don't have an idea what he exactly looks like.

The bus had finally stopped where our school was, but I was stopped on the midst when I felt a hand brushes though my free hand, and slowly turns out that someone holding my hand. I'm trying to look back, but the students were also in a haste to go down, trying to catch up their first class as well. I want to released from whoever who held my hand was, instead he twined our fingers together. Unconsciously, unknowingly, I felt something weird inside me! This must not be happening!

Once I finally hopped down, I just felt that my hand was free to move again! I turned my back to check if whoever that was, but NO ONE was behind me. "That's weird!" I mouthed out, and shook my head, trying to forget what just happened.

 


**
 


Oh yeah, with full of thoughts of mine, I forgot to tell you that I'm studying in an exclusive school. Only politician's and rich children were allowed to enter this school. In my case, my appa was a former Senator of the Republic of South Korea that's why I'm here. After his Senatorial term, he aspired to be a President. He got the People's trust, but due to the jealousy of his contender, he got ambushed. My father died in my young age. I promised him that I will continue his vision for our country, NO MATTER WHAT, even it will risk my life. That's why I had no plans of having a relationship, 'cuz I know he will just suffer because of me, and I can't bear that, of course.

Yeah, yeah.. I woke up in reality when I saw Park Sonsaengnim was introducing someone in the class. He was busy giving up some introductions to this guy, and so I crawl quietly and finally I made it up to my seat, while I put my index finger on my lips to those classmates of mine who had caught me for my stupid act this morning. What a great day to start really, when, "Miss Joo?" Thank God and I really have an alert mind! "Deh, sonsaengnim?" I relaxingly responded as if my breath was not trying to figure out. Then I beam a smile to him and to that guy. He seems familiar? Wait. It looks exactly the same hood of the guy that I've sat with at the bus earlier. Isn't he ... ? Oh my thought was abruptly distracted when he sat beside me. "Sonsaengnim, you see this desk o..-f.." I haven't been able to finish my words but he cut me, "Your desk was wide compared to the others. Yours actually can fit for two people." then he shifted on everyone's direction, "Class you are dismiss earlier on my class, since we'll be having a committee meeting at the library. And you, Miss Joo. Mr. Cho's father was a politician, and so your father was, you won't mind if you'll let him tour around our school area, right? I'll better leave the two of you now and I'm going to be late." he taps me, and winked to the guy beside you.

 


You were late, for crying out loud, and here I was ... my thought was disrupted again. "Bring me to the most knowledgeable student here." then he his music player, and passed behind me.

My eyebrows met up, but he turns back, "meaning to say, you are the most intelligent in the campus that's why you ..." he eyed and smirks at me, "then I like you."

My small eyes got big when I heard him say, "I like you... I like you... I like you..." and those words of his filled up my thoughts for the whole day.

Later that day, after the whole day of my class had ended, his words were still here on my head flying and flying around, when his face began to appears as well, and smirking at me there.. I was stopped from my track and hold onto my head and began to slap myself to stop thinking about him. "Aish. Seriously. What's wrong with me? I'm not supposed to be thinking of him, and why am I thinking of him anyway? Oh girl, come on!" then I laughed like crazy alone, while heading way back on our home.

 


**
 


The next day, I woke up early than my usual time, of course! I don't want to commit sin getting envious what are they doing? Seeing what are they doing... Oh what am I saying? It seems like my head was not on its proper process yet, since I'm crossing another border, feeding up my thought too much.

After 45min. of preparing myself for school, I walk relaxingly, when suddenly a thought of mine makes me remembered the one who holds my hand. I put that free hand of mine on my face, looking up, twirling myself like a crazy fangirl who held their bias hand, but the difference here, I did not see his face. Sigh. Is he handsome? What if he's ugly? It was that hard thinking of someone having no idea, seriously. I was trying to make a guess, but I just can't figure it out what's true between my perception.

As my pace turns more slower, I can feel my heart beat trying to pound fast inside me. I can sense that there was someone was behind me, just behind me. Maybe a meter or two away.

"So.. I see, you were also living around here?" I freak out and raised both of my hands, involuntarily, when he spake.

He stares at me, teasingly, "Did I scare you that much? Or ....." he went beside me, eyeing the side of my face, to my ears, then down to my neck.. "Or you were that busy thinking of me, baby?"

 


---



to be continued~
 


--



A/n: Sooo how was it everyone? still on a writer's block mode >____< mian...