Chapter 2

False Hope

Himchan's POV

"Of course we didn't forget which is why you are to break up with her right now. " Those words hit me like a bullet. How could my parents be so inconsiderate?! I want to be with the person that makes me happy, is that so hard?! "Don't even think about running away Kim HimChan unless you want us to tell ~~~ instead." My father said quietly but scary at the same time.  I scoffed and left the house, jumped into my car and headed towards ~~~'s house. As I rang the doorbell, a sleepy ~~~~ opened the door. "Oh oppa?" I'm going to miss that voice. "~~~~...." I manage to say before carrying her into her bedroom. And well, we all know where that leads too. 

Your POV

Who dares to disturb my sleep?! I thought clearly pissed. As I made my way to the door, still puzzled on who it is, I opened the door. "Oh Oppa?" I groggily replied. Damnit tired voice I sound like a frog!  After he said my name, everything just happened so fast. At first I was taken aback cause he usually doesn't do this but I pushed that thought away. 

Author's POV

Please play Even If It Hurts  by Seohyun of SNSD  It gives a feel. Or at least I think it does keep playing it through out the chapter. 

So what did Himchan's parents tell him? What's going to happen? Well, lets see. "I have something to confess" Himcham said as they both were just lying in bed later on that night. "What's wrong?" ~~~ muttered.  "I... I'm..-" Himchan stuttered. "What is it? You know you can tell me anything. " "I'm in an arranged marriage that I just found out about. "  They both were silent until ~~~~ spoke up. "Is this a joke? If it is just tell me. " "As much as I wished it would be, it isn't. "  "So I'm guessing, this is it?" "It doesn't have to be! We can say that you're pregnant or something! I really want to stay with you ~~~ I don't want to end up with some spoiled girl." "Look, you're parents hate me enough. If you care for me Himchan, you would do it. I'm just your girlfriend. They're your parents you should be obeying them. " "So I would risking the best I've ever had to some girl my parents like.?!"  Himchan Cried. "Yeah. " ~~~ Whispered before slipping on some clothes and handing over Himchan's clothes to him. "I think it's time for you to go. I'll walk you out. " ~~~ said as she already headed downstairs. "I love you, please remember that" Himchan said before leaving "I guess.." Was all ~~~ said before slamming the door shut. She stood there for a moment before leaning on the door sliding her way down to the floor crying. 

Your POV

Is this my punishment for loving you too much? I question myself. All those memories slowly fade. Will our love also fade? I asked myself again. Is it worth it? Should I let fate decided and ignore him or fight for whats right and leave it alone? 

Himchan's POV

What am I going to do? Should I just take part and obey my parents or be with the person I want to spend my life with?! Aish! Everyone is so frustrating. I don't want to loose ~~~ she means the world to me. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her. We're a perfectly made match until the news of course. "Himchan you're home!" Oh how irritating my fathers voice is right now. "Come here and meet your beautiful future wife!" His mom bragged. I walked into the living room to see the Kang family along with their daughter EunHee. "Anneyeonghasseyo" I said and bowed. It was the least I could do considering that I didn't want to have this wedding. "So the wedding is in 3 weeks. Here's the list of people who have are to receive the invitations." Mrs. Kang spoke up. Himchan scanned the list and saw Baek ~~~~. Why is her name on here?! Do they want to hurt her that much?!


I was going to cry writing this. LOL. Sorry I'm a softie!