Chapter 3

False Hope

Himchan's POV

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen mom?" Himchan asked his mother before walking towards the kitchen. "Why is ~~~ on the invitation list? Do you want to hurt her that much?" "We put her on there to show that she wasn't the one Himchan and that this little relationship of yours is over." His Umma said before leaving me dumbfounded. How can they be so cruel? I curse under my breath as i made my way towards the living room."How about you and Eunhee head to the market and get a couple things for dinner? It would be perfect for bonding!" My dad spoke with glee. Disgusting. "Yeh Abeoji(Father in Law) Kaja Oppa." I Hear Eunhee say as she lead me out the door. Controlling already? I scoffed. I went straight towards my car without a word. Eunhee stood there slightly annoyed then made her way to the car. "So oppa, Are you excited?" Her annoying voice rang. "Why would i be excited?" I scoffed as she turned her head facing me, angry then facing the window.

Your POV

"~~~ Can you go to the market please? I Need some vegetables!" My mother called out. "great.." I sarcastically sighed. I got dressed into something comfortable yet okay to the public eye. "I'm going now umma!" I managed to yell as i shut the door closed. I headed towards my car and once i was in i blasted Yoo Hoo by Secret. I have to make my night better some how right? Once i arrived, i didn't want to walk so i saw someone backing out their parking space close by the enterance, till i saw another car waiting for the person backing out, I decided to troll and once the person backing out left I immediately zoomed into the spot. Leaving the other person speechless I'M FREAKING HILARIOUS. I let out a couple laughs before leaving my car. At least my day is getting sort of better. Time to get a cart and by all the noms I can~.

Himchan's POV

Yes a parking spot! The sooner I get out this car the happier i'll be. Right when I was about to go in, another driver took my spot. I stared in awe for a moment then sighed. New parking spot to find. "Did you see that girl!? Talk about reckless driving!" EunHee yelled. "Hush You're too loud, that was genius!" I replied noticing that she didn't have a playful personality, not what I like. I finally parked and left the car first, followed by Eunhee. "So what do we need?" I asked grabbing a cart. "Potatos,Cabbage..." She named more but I didn't care anymore. We headed towards the produce section to get what ever the hell we needed. I handed the cart over to Eunhee and went towards the snack section. Who goes to the store without buying snacks? Not me of course. I grabbed all I could and went back to the cart. I searched for Eunhee to see her talking to the girl, or should i say shouting?

Your POV

"You were the girl that almost got me into a car accident!" Some girl yelled with the most annoying high pitched voice ever. I turned my head to see a girl around my age. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked not wanting to deal with her. "If you weren't so aware of your surroundings and did some Fast and Furious  crap in the parking lot, I would've broke my nose or something!" She shrieked. "Calm down, It was a joke, you need life in you." I said and turned my atention back to the apples. "I'm not done talking to you!" She rudely replied. "Well I am! So stop talking to me!" I raised my voice this time. "Hey what's going on?" Please don't let it be him. Please don't. Jinxed it, it was him. "Oppa. " I hear her say. Oh no no no, No one calls MY boyfriend Oppa except me. "----ah" He says staring at me. "Oppa that's the reckless driver in the parking lot. " Whoever this girl is said. "Oh please, I is beautiful and you is pitiful" I retorted mentally laughing. Himchan laughed which made me smile. I'm going to miss that. "She's not a reckless driver she's my girlfriend" aww he stood up for me! "Oh that's the infamous Baek ~~~,I'm Eunhee your Ex's,Fiancé check your mailbox when you get home, you received an invite to our wedding. " Her little perky self stated "One, who said we broke up? Two, You don't know me like that so don't judge." I glared putting her in her place. She glared back and walked off. "Don't mind her, I never liked her." Himchan said and smiled. "Guess I'll see you at your wedding babe. " I joked but inside, I was dying. "Look if you don't want to go, don't. I can't stand seeing my girlfriend upset. " Himchan thoughtfully replied. "No, I will show everyone that I am a strong girl who won't back down without a fight. " I say determined. Right when we were going in for a kiss, little miss sunshine called him out.Himchan rolled his eyes but kissed me anyway. Take that Eunhee! I finished shopping and headed to my car. Lonely by 2ne1 started playing. I couldn't help but bawl like a baby. All those feelings I hid talking to Himchan poured continuously. No ~~~ you're better than this you need to prove to everyone that you're unaffected and that you as Himchan are right for each other...... Even if I was loosing hope.