Chapter 4

False Hope

HImChan's POV

This cake tasting is sickening. I've groaned for the billionth time. EunHee seemed to noticed cause she kicked my leg underneath the table. I wonder if ~~~'s alright. I haven't seen her in ages due to this stupid wedding preperation. Speaking of wedding, in a weeek's time, i will no longer be with ~~~ but with EunHee. I  might legally be with EunHee but in all realness, I'm with ~~~. We never even legit broke up so I don't see a problem at all! "Red Velvet it is!" The lady said. Finally it's all over! I was about to throw up due to the handful or more cake flavors. "Come on son, It's time  to go Tux finding." I hear my dad say. I stood up and walked out the store. "Well us girls are going to find EunHee's wedding dress as you guys find Himchan's tux" I hear Mrs. Kang explain. Finally! i was never able to leave EunHee's grasp since the super market incident. 

Your POV

"Are you going to tell him?" my best friend Park Hyerin asked. "Aniyo, It's for the best." "Why are you doing this to yourself ~~~? I Know we're best friends which is why I'm trying to tell you to do the right thing!" Hyerin yelled for the millionth time. "I'm just doing what's best for me." I said or at least I thought I was. "Well, You have my support. I'll go to the wedding with you." Hyerin Gave in. "Oh my gosh, I love you!" I yelled, bear hugging her. "Lets go dress shopping! We need something to wear of course!"  "But I'm too lazy" I complained. "So? Eunhee needs to see how much better you are" Hyerin shouted. "Screw this, Lets go!" I yell and slipped on an outfit i could find. Once i've gotten ready, we skipped out the door. Once we both entered the car we danced to 2NE1's new single "Falling in Love" We entered our favorite boutique and skimmed through dresses. Hyerin choose 3 dresses for me as i played on my phone siitng in the changing room. I tried the first outfit on highly disappointed. I walked out too see Hyerin. "Yah Hyerin really?! Wedding not funeral!" Hyerin burst into fits of giggles as I stormed back into the changing room. I threw on the second outfit not caring. "Yes, I'll wear this so I can fall asleep at the wedding. Pabo" Hyerin still couldn't stop laughing. Loosing it, I threw on the 3rd outfit. "Girl You look hot!" "Thanks You know how i do!' I smiled. "Yah Pabo I chose that!" Hyerin argued. I couldn't help but laugh at her. I tossed her the outfit I chose for her. "Gorgeous!" I cried as I stared at her in awe. "Thanks boo!" She says before giving me a hug. "Thanks,I needed shopping therapy!" I stated. "I got you! Don't worry!" 

Himchan's POV

"Here's the tux we reserved Mr. Kim" Some lady said before handing it to my dad who soon gave it to me. I tried it on, I saw myself in the tux. I'm getting married but not to the right girl... I immidiately took it off and changed back to my clothes. "Yeah it was all correct." I blandly said. "This is the one were geting then." Mr.Kang said to the lady. "Well that's it for today, Be home by 7 Himchan!" Mr Kim Shouted before I left. I decided to walk around and clear my mind. I heard a familiar laughter, way to familiar. I looked up to see ~~~ with her best friend Hyerin. 'Himchan Oppa!" I hear her yell. I ran towards her and once i reached her, I gave her a big hug. It felt like one of those romantic movies. As we both kissed, ~~~ seemed to push me away. That hurt. "No, this isn't right. you're getting married Himchan." She says. "So what? I don't like or love Eunhee like i do with you. Just please wait" I say. I could tell by her face she was unsure but she agreed to wait. "Look, I've got to go but i'll see you in a couple days okay?" I say since it was soon hitting 7. Time does fly. 'Yeah,See you...I Love You" Wow i haven't heard those words in forever. I smiled like an idiot "I Love you too" And with that I left.

Your POV

"We should spit tapioca at cars" Hyerin randomly suggested. "All in!" I say dragging her into a bubble tea place. Once they've got their bubble tea, they took turns spitting it at passing cars. They started cracking up when Hyerin directly aimed at an open window and managed to make it inside the car. "Yah isn't that Himchan?" Hyerin asked. I looked up quite unsure. "Yell his name then if it's not him, we run." Hyerin said "Alright, HIMCHAN OPPA!" I yelled like a mad lady. He turned around and ran to them.  Aish~ It feels like a romance movie. Daebak~.  As we started talking, his last words were "Please wait for me." Should I really? or Should i stop? maybe it is my time to move on? I Guess he noticed i was unsure so I just agreed. Apparently, he has to go so I finally said it.. I finally said I love you after forever. He started smiling like an idiot and said I Love You Too. I feel like it gets better and better everytime. "You guys are so cute! Why does ths have to happen?!" Hyerin fake cried. "Because it's my punishment for loving him too much... Come on, let's go" I whispered and pulled her towards the lot i parked my car.


I wonder what You're hiding from Himchan LOL.