Chapter 6

False Hope

Author's POV

~~~~ and Hyerin decided to go home and immediately change into their PJ's to watch chick flicks, pig out and sulk in sadness. "Why me?!" ~~~ whined as it finally hit her that her boyfriend scratch that, ex is no longer with her. "Let it out ~~~. "Hyerin said before turning back her attention to some drama they were watching.  "I should call him. " ~~~ said reaching for her phone. Hyerin jumped up and punched the phone out of her hand. "Dude, you're better than this! Stay strong!" Hyerin reminded her. "You're right you're right" ~~~ sighed. She went back to the couch and continued eating chips. They fell asleep watching The Notebook..

"Congrats!" Some couple greeted Himchan and Eunhee. They bowed and smiled. It's what they've been doing for the last 15 minutes. "How about we have the lovely couple share their first dance. " the dj announced. Before they made their was to the dance floor, Himchan tried scanning the crowd for ~~~ 'she's gone' he thought. He turned back his attention to Eunhee and started to slow dance with her. 'Somehow, I'll make you forget ~~~ ' Eunhee thought. 

~~~~ slowly got up the soon rushed to the restroom cause of the puke feeling she was getting. "Too much sweets. " She whispered as she washed her face and mouth. "You need to tell him" Hyerin said leaning against the door frame. "It's too late. I'm carrying this baby alone and it's final. " ~~~ said before heading out the restroom. Hyerin sighed at her stubborn best friend and walked back to the living room. 

It's been months since Himchan and ~~~~ last spoke, depressing months to be exact. ~~~~ is now 9 months pregnant healthy of course. She's been seeing an old friend lately who goes by the name Bang Yongguk. "Yongguk oppa!" ~~~~ yelled. "What?! What's wrong?! He yelled rushing up the stairs to see ~~~~ finished with the baby room. "Woah~ daebak!" He said giving her a high five. Don't be mistaken, Yongguk likes Hyerin, he's just been there since no other guy was around to help them out if ~~~ gave birth.  

So far, Himchan and Eunhee have been getting along, there isn't a day where Himchan doesn't think of ~~~~ though. "Oppa let's make cookies!" Eunhee suggested. Himchan chuckled at her before taking her hand and walking down the stairs. They actually are starting to act like a couple and day by day those "ever lasting" memories created a long time ago simply fade. "Ah~" Eunhee said as she told Himchan to open his mouth so she can feed him a cookie. Of course, being a gentleman. He did. 

Let's fast forward about 2 years . ~~~~'s daughter  is now 2 years old. Her name is Baek Haneul. You all know there the H came from. ~~~~ and Haneul were at a diner waiting for Yongguk. "Uncle! Auntie!" Little Haneul yelled as she saw Yongguk and Hyerin approach. 

Play Evening Sky  by Ailee right now! Please and thank you~

Your POV

I smiled as Haneul greeted them so happily. Haneul is your little bundle of joy! As we were enjoying ourselves, I heard a voice I never wanted to hear from. Please don't let it be him. No. Please. Jinxed it. AGAIN. "~~~~" he softly said. I looked up to see him, he didn't change at all actually. "Long time no see stranger. " I said quietly. "Who's this?" Himchan said as flashed a smile to The shy Haneul. "Do you mind taking a walk or are you busy?" I asked. "I was gonna grab some coffee before going home but it can wait. " he replied curious. "We'll watch her. Go" Hyerin playfully waved me off. Aish that girl. Once we stepped outside, it felt like one of their old dates. "So who's the little one?" He asked the questioned I feared. ".....she's ours......" I whispered. "What?" He asked clearly not understanding me. Pabo. "Haneul, is ours. I didn't find out I was pregnant till the day of your wedding at night. " I explained everything that has been put away for a year. "Seriously?" He asked confused. "Seriously. " I replied. "How?" I facepalmed myself. "That night you told me about the marriage" 

Himchan's POV

Time to get me some coffee. I let out a sigh and headed towards a diner. As I walked to the front, I saw a little girl smiling. I wish I had a daughter. As I looked more at that table, I realized it was the one and only Baek ~~~. I called her out qquietly and it felt like the past. Like we never split. I missed that feeling. I asked who was the little girl and she offered up a walk, of course I agreed. It felt so refreshing to be with her again. Oh the things I would do to get her back. "She's ours. " I heard it the first time but couldn't believe it. After ~~~ explained everything, I spoke up "why didn't you tell me?" "I just didn't have the guts too,so many people would've frowned upon me if I did, I decided to keep it a secret and try my best to move on. " So, what's her name?" "Baek Haneul." She replied. "I'm guessing the H is from my name?" "No it's from Hyerin" She sarcastically said. She never changed. She's childish but more mature now. 

Author's POV

"I'm sorry but its best if you just let me go Himchan" "and loose you again including the daughter I just found out about?! No. I'm tired of leaving you. Screw what people think, we were suppose to happen not Eunhee! We're gonna show my parents Haneul, explaining everything. My parents always wanted a grand child. And Eunhee can go with the guy she's been seeing. Just please don't leave me" "Quit being delusional Himchan it ended the day of the wedding!" "No, you stop being stubborn and believe me ~~~! Just please one last chance and if all fails, I'll let you leave." 


Crap chapter sorry ~~~