Chapter 5

False Hope

Please play When the door closes by Dongwoon and Doojoon. Thanks.

Author's POV

Today is the day everything is changed. The day where being real is needed. Church bells ringing, heels clacking and people talking. "Today is the Day." Eunhee sighed as she fixed her curls and stared into the mirror. "The day is here." Himchan whispered as he adjusted his blazer. A soft knock was at dressing room door. "Come in!" He croaked. ~~~ came in looking as stunning as ever. Himchan smiled at her presence and calmed down a bit. ~~~ made her way towards him and fixed his neck tie. "This is it huh? You're getting married" "Remember, It's arranged.Please, wait for me. In a couple months i'll be able to sign divorce papers and move on with you." "Why wait? Wait like an idiot?! You're giving me False Hope Himchan. This is it, no more turning back, I Love you too but this isn't working out." Then Let's make it work!" "If fate decides to bring us together, I'll happily take upon that offer but if nothing happens, it's my time to go." ~~~ Answered. "Do you know how foolish you sound right now?! We were made for eachother, ever since the beginning! How can you not see that!?" "If you love someone, set them free, if they come back they're yours. Himchan this is wha i'm doing and you should too." Was the last thing ~~~ said before leaving his room.

Your POV

"It's time" I slowly whisper before walking into Himchan's room. I put on my best smile. After today this is it, no more babe, oppa, prince pabo, It's just Kim Himchan the stranger I once knew. I started off slowly sending him the message that our love is forbidden and it's time to forget. I might sound foolish but Life is life. You dust yourself off and move on as strong as you can. I can't compete with Eunhee any longer. I know, Himcha will have a better future with her, there's no me holding him down. Himchan deserves this. He's taken care of me too long. He needs to move on without me no matter how much it hurts. I want this for him. It might not be right but i know that it's the best no matter how many time he and Hyerin object. I'm doing whats best. I might sound selfish not thinking about his feelings but Everything happens for a reason, like this marriage. It shows that we weren't made for eachtoher no matter how right we were together.I Don't want to be given something i can't count on and become Delusional.

Himchan's POV

I heard a knock to see ~~~. Finally someone who can make me smile. She looks stunning, If only if she was in that wedding dress, life wouldv'e been easier. She started fixing my tie as i studied her features i always love. I plead her one last time to stay and wait for me hoping that she'll surely agree but something through me off. "You're giving me false hope." those words stung and i could tell she knew because she barely managed to say it out. Of course, i objected. We were made for eachother can she not see?! All those memories and time spent with one another. Are those fading too!? I let out a deep breath trying to calm down. She said something before leaving. After today, the love of my life is gone. Is this my punishment for loving her so much?! My mom came and told me it was time to step foot into the Altar.

PLAY WEDDING DRESS BY TAEYANG AT THIS MOMENT THANK YOU. 

Author's POV

~~~~ took the seat next to Hyerin. She saw Himchan standing there in the front looking right at her.The big doors open revealing EunHee who looked absolutely breathtaking. She nervously looked around as she walked her way towards the center along with her father. The Kim's smirked at ~~~ Hyerin noticed and stared them down. Even if EunHee was walking down the aisle he couldn't keep his eyes of ~~~. Once it was time to say their vows, ~~~ payed close attention. "Do You Kang Eunhee take Kim HimChan as your husband?" "I do" "Do you Kim HimChan take Kang Eunhee as your wife?" 'I love you ~~~ so I'm letting you go' Himchan thought. "I... I  Do" Himchan said.  "You may now kiss the bride." He said. Himchan hesitated but pecked her lips. 'That was suppose to be me.' ~~~ sadly thought. "Look, we can go now. " Hyerin suggested. "Please. Please take me out of here. " ~~~~ begged. Hyerin took her hand and they left.