This .

We Have to Practice Accidents [hiatus]

"I'm sorry... I can't help it when you're all that I think about."

“For now, you boys will stay home.  I’ll come back and pick you two up for Kyungsoo’s shift tonight.  Which will be around…”  Mr. Kim looked at his watch. “Seven.”  Kyungsoo had been standing in front of Mr. Kim’s door with the window rolled down while Jongin made his way out of the car.

“Uh, sir, how long would I be on shift for?”  Kyungsoo asked a little scared that he might not have enough time to do everything he needed.

“Ah, it’s a school night..”  Mr. Kim thought for a moment. “The latest I’ll have you work is eleven.  But you can leave two hours after you’ve done your job. How’s that sound?”  Mr. Kim smiled.

“That sounds wonderful sir.”  Kyungsoo smiled and bowed his head.

“Hey, Jongin!”  Jongin had already made his way down the path way that lead to the front of the house, but stopped when his father called him out.

“What?”

“You’re not even gonna say goodbye? Or give me a kiss? Or tell me to have a good day at work?”  Jongin had walked back up to the car.

“What?  Am I your wife now? No I’m not gonna kiss you!  You’ll have a good day at work without my blessings, old man.” 

Kyungsoo’s jaw dropped. How the hell can he speak to Mr. Kim like that?!

“Just a kiss on the cheek, Jongie?”

“Dad!!”  Jongin’s face was beet red.

Mr. Kim giggled to himself, “Alright kids, I’ll see you soon.  Jongin, you’re coming to work with me later so get your homework done.”

“Yeees, father.”  Jongin remarked in a sarcastic high pitched tone.

“Don’t you “yes father” me!”  Mr. Kim raised his hand into a fist as if to threaten Jongin, causing Jongin to cower behind Kyungsoo.

“M-Mr. Kim!”  Kyungsoo was a bit frightened as well, considering the fact that he was already scared of Mr. Kim in the first place.

“I’m just messing with him Kyungsoo, don’t worry.”  Mr. Kim gave a quick smile.  “Jongin, your sister’s coming home around six, make sure dinner’s ready for her.”

“That little cretin is not my sister.  I will not make her dinner.”  Jongin glared at his father.

Mr. Kim shot his arm out of the window and grabbed Jongin’s shirt.  He pulled him down at an alarming speed, almost causing Kyungsoo to fall over at the sudden action.

“Listen here little punk, stop trying to be cool with him around.  Make her dinner and whether you like it or not she is your little sister.”  Mr. Kim was speaking lowly, but Kyungsoo could hear most of it.  “You’re lucky I’m even letting you have him over without supervision.  So that means, no-fooling-around. Got it?”  Mr. Kim’s voice was hostile, and crystal clear to Jongin.

Jongin nodded his head quickly, a little scared of the way his father was treating him. 

“Now why don’t you two go inside.”  Mr. Kim let go of Jongin.  “And warm up, get something to eat too, and do your homework.  I’ll be back later.”  Mr. Kim shuffled the gears on the steering wheel of his car and began to pull out backwards, down the drive way.  “Oh! Kyungsoo!”  Mr. Kim yelled just before he totally left the driveway.

“Yes?”

“I won’t deduct anything from your salary, don’t worry!”  Mr. Kim stuck his head back in the car and drove off.

“Th-Thanks..”  Kyungsoo mumbled as he watched the vehicle drive off.

“Let’s go in before we freeze to death.”  Jongin offered while grabbing the cloth around Kyungsoo’s arm.

“What do want to drink?”  Jongin asked as Kyungsoo placed himself on the soft cushioned stool in front of the island in the middle of the kitchen.

“Tea’s fine.”  Noticing that the chair spun, he twisted back and forth subconsciously in his chair as he peeked at the room.

It was a kitchen Kyungsoo could only see in his dreams. 

Everything was clean and white. Filthy clean and white.

“What kind of tea?”  Just the very sound of Jongin’s voice irritated Kyungsoo.

“I dunno! Any tea you have.”  Kyungsoo snapped back.

Jongin snickered and pressed a couple of buttons on a machine that would heat up water in a matter of seconds.

“So this is how you rich people live..”  Kyungsoo muttered under his breath when he spotted the small television flat screen that had been placed on the counter.

“Ah, no.  This is how my dad lives.  Rich people probably actually have more modern touches or bigger houses.  We’re just well-off.”  Jongin spoke while taking two mugs out of a cabinet.

“It seems to me you’re pretty rich.  There are three floors to this house for pity sake.  And this whole section is dedicated to the kitchen area.”

“Yeah, but it’s small don’t you think?  This is more of a neighbor hood that was built with similar looking houses.  They go up and fill space vertically instead of horizontally.  It keeps space from crowding.”

Kyungsoo clicked his tongue and folded his arms across his chest as he leaned on the island counter top.

“Anything compared to my house is rich or nice.”  Kyungsoo mumbled again but Jongin was still able to hear.

Jongin smiled and placed a neutral cup of green tea in front of Kyungsoo.  “Here.”

Kyungsoo grabbed the cup and slowly sipped at the burning cup.  What the flying hell!?  This stuff makes what I buy taste like a piece of crap! Ugh! It’s so good…

Kyungsoo gave off a face that showed how much he enjoyed the tea, making Jongin smile to himself.

Kyungsoo caught Jongin staring at him when he looked up from his cup, “what?”

“N-Nothing!”  Jongin quickly turned away and took a sip from his drink.

After a couple minutes of silence between the two as they drank, Jongin finally spoke. 

“Um, are you hungry?  I can probably make some ramen real quick, and grab some chips and bring it up to my room? Or we can go downstairs and play video games or something.”  Jongin was sitting on the edge of the island counter, facing away from him.

“You’re kidding right?  I can’t play video games with this hand.”  He let go of his cup and held up his hand.

“A-Ah.. Yeah…”  Jongin looked down at the cup that he held in his lap.

“Your offer was very kind, thank you though.  But I’m actually going to have to decline on your hospitality.  I have to go shopping.  I was planning on going after work, but since I’m working late, I might as well do it now.”  Kyungsoo finished the last bit of tea he had and stood up.

“A-Ah!  Wait! Are you serious?  You can’t just leave!  You just got here!”  Jongin placed his cup to the side and jumped off the counter edge.

“I know, and it was kind of you really.  But I need to go shopping.  Unlike you, I can only go shopping certain times of month, and this is the time.”  Kyungsoo grabbed his book bag that was placed on top of the dining room table and slung it on one shoulder.

“W-Wait!  But your hand, you can’t go alone!”  Jongin seemed nervous; it was a curious thing to Kyungsoo.

“I can manage.”  Kyungsoo stood still for a moment, and then bowed down a bit as his goodbye.

“Wait!”  Jongin called out once again before grabbing onto Kyungsoo’s arm. “L-Let me come with you!” 

Kyungsoo snickered again, “Do you even know what a super market is? I don’t think that’s a place you should step foot in.”  Kyungsoo ripped his arm from Jongin’s grasp.

“Look, I said my family was well-off, we’re not rich.  I used to go shopping all the time with my mom at super markets.  I still go shopping at super markets! How the hell else are we gonna get our food?!  It’s just me and my dad living here and occasionally this little girl who claims to be my little sister, so I do all the house work.  Stop thinking that because I have money it makes me better than you.”  Jongin stared Kyungsoo down.

Kyungsoo was a little taken aback; he hadn’t realized that he judged all Jongin’s life without knowing him. “I never thought you were better than me…”  He mumbled.

“Then.. Well then, just let me help you?  It’ll pay off my debt faster anyways; you don’t seem to like me.”  Kyungsoo’s face flushed.

“Wh-Who said that?”

“I can see it in your face.  You’re always glaring at me, and rolling your eyes at me.”  Jongin looked down at the hem of his shirt.  “Then again, I haven’t had the best first impressions on you.”

The atmosphere in the room suddenly started to get dark.  Kyungsoo shut an eye and contorted his mouth, he was feeling awkward again.  He hated these kinds of things; he never knew what to do in these situations.  He never knew what the right thing was to say.

“U-Um..”  Kyungsoo cleared his throat.  “F-Fine, you can come with me.  Just don’t cause any trouble.  Got it?”

Jongin looked up surprised.  “Really?!”  Kyungsoo nodded.  “Awesome!”  Jongin smiled and ran to the coat closet to grab their coats.

Kyungsoo knew his priorities, even though he wanted to stay and check out the rest of Jongin’s house, he had things to do.  While Jongin was rummaging in the coat closet he walked to the front door and stared at the stair cases that were just across from the door. 

One stair case led upstairs; with a window just above the small landing space before it lead to another place that Kyungsoo couldn’t quite see because the railing served as a wall that blocked it.  The second stair case though, Kyungsoo could see all the way down, but it was pitch black down there.  It gave an unsettling feeling to Kyungsoo, but he knew it was probably the most refurbished place of all.  Jongin had called it “the family room” or “lounge room”.  To Kyungsoo it was just a basement since it was underground but Jongin treated it as another level of the house.  The ground level was the kitchen/dining area.  Not surprising that the kitchen area was the largest part of the house since the owner of the house was a chef.

Jongin had his coat on and a scarf securely wrapped around his neck.  He held out Kyungsoo’s coat with smile.  Just before Kyungsoo was about to grab it, Jongin took it back and opened up the coat.

“Here I’ll put it on for you.”

“Whoa, that really isn’t necessary.”  Kyungsoo tried to decline.

“Then I guess you’re going outside like that.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and began to slip his arms into the coat sleeves.  It was quiet between the two; only the sound of coat material rubbing up against each other could be heard.

Kyungsoo had bent over to grab his book bag when Jongin suddenly leaned over and picked up the bag.

“I’ll carry it for you, too.”  Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide open.

“Are you kidding me?!”

“Hey, this is part of the deal.  I’m your slave until you feel better.  So I might as well help out as much as possible.”  Jongin shrugged with a smug look on his face.

This .  Kyungsoo thought to himself as he watched Jongin walk past him to the front door.

“Come on slow poke, I heard they were having a meat sale today so let’s go see what we can salvage.”  Jongin had the door wide open, waiting for Kyungsoo.

I'm so ready to strangle his punk neck.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“What?  I’m just grabbing a few things too.”  Jongin commented as he put in two cases of chocolate coated donuts and seven packages of different kinds of ramen.

“I’m not paying for your crap!”  Kyungsoo started to grab the items out of his carriage before Jongin stopped him.

“You don’t have too! Just hold them for me!”

Ugh!

“Oh my god! They have sweet potatoes!  Let’s bake them for later and share some!”  Jongin ran over to the roots and vegetables section.

“What is with this kid? He’s like an electrical wire without a plug!”  Kyungsoo muttered to himself as he made his way to the kid.  “Who the hell are you?”  Kyungsoo spoke out loud.

“Um.. What kind of question is that?”  Jongin asked while stopping in the middle of gathering the sweet potatoes.

“I mean, who the hell are you?  We’re not in any sort of relationship to do things like this.  I just met you yesterday!  Barely that!”  Kyungsoo just about had it with this kid.

“I-I just thought we could be friends..”  Jongin placed the bag of sweet potatoes down on the pile, still refusing to turn around to Kyungsoo.

“Well, people who meet for the first time don’t just talk as if they’re old time friends.”  Kyungsoo said bluntly, he was surprised he even vocalized his feelings; if it were up to him he would have stayed shut.

“I guess you’re right…  First timers don’t do this do they?”  Jongin turned around and smiled at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo’s stomach churned, he was uneasy.  He knew that smile.  It wasn’t a sincere or happy one.  It was forced, so forced to the point it looked real.  Kyungsoo knew it better than anyone else; he was a master at it himself.

“I-I didn’t mean it like that.”  Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide and full of question of this kid, but his mouth was set to a frown.

“No, you’re totally right.  I’m just not used to hanging out with someone other than my best friend.”  Jongin started to walk away from the sweet potatoes.

Kyungsoo felt awful as Jongin walked past him.  He took one last glance at the bag of potatoes before finally grabbing them and slipping them into the carriage. 

The rest of their journey consisted of shopping in the meat section for whatever Kyungsoo needed.  The two were quiet with each other and spoke only when to ask a question.  It was that word again that Kyungsoo didn’t like, awkward.

In the midst of picking out a couple of packs of short ribs (that were for a wonderful price in Kyungsoo’s opinion) Jongin took out his phone to check the time.

“Uh.. Kyun-.. I mean Kyungsoo?”  Jongin asked as he tapped his phone against his bottom lip.

“Mm?  What is it?”  Kyungsoo had finished placing the short ribs in the carriage.

“It’s five thirty.”

“…And?”  Kyungsoo wiped his hands on his sides.

“My dad will be home in an hour and a half to pick us up.  But we still need to drop these off at your house, and I have to make dinner for my little sister at six.”  Jongin spoke as if he was nervous about something.

“That’s alright.”  Kyungsoo smiled as he walked in front of his carriage and started to push it along the side of the meat section.   “I can just take these groceries from here and go home, while you go take care of your sister at home.”

“But you can’t carry all this!”  Jongin exclaimed as he watched Kyungsoo bend over the meat containers and shuffle through the selections.

“I can manage.  Making dinner for your sister is more important.”  Kyungsoo spoke not really giving thought to what he was saying; it just kind of slipped out of his mouth.

“Oh no she’s not!  She’s not even my little sister really.  I hate the kid!”  The styrofoam plate that held the ground beef had snapped as Kyungsoo lifted it from the pile.

It was just a small crack, but it was enough to have the blood drip through, Kyungsoo placed it back down.

“How could you ever say that about your little sister?”  Kyungsoo looked up and bore daggers into Jongin’s skull.

“B-Because! She’s a cretin!  I don’t like her!”  Jongin’s words stung Kyungsoo’s heart like poison.

Kyungsoo would never dream of saying such awful things about his angelic younger sister.  However, he was left with no words and only shook his head and continued to look for another pallet of ground beef.

“Anyways, how long does it take from here to your house?”  Jongin asked to lighten up their mood again.

“By bus, about fifteen minutes. Why?”

“Then we can probably both get to your house put away everything and take a bus back to my place.  That’ll take a total of thirty minutes.  So we should be okay.  Jinri can wait for her dinner to be made.”

“Well if you insist on helping with the groceries then I won’t decline.  But I’ll stay home and put them away; you can go and help your sister.  Just tell your dad I’ll take my bike to work.”  Kyungsoo had finished his meat shopping and was on his way to a cashier.

“No way, you’re coming back with me.  My dad wants to pick us up.  So you’re coming home with me later.  Besides.. I was wondering…”  Jongin suddenly became shy and started to play with the hem of his shirt again.

Why the hell does he do that?!  He’s a guy for pity’s sake!  Act like one!  Kyungsoo only brushed it off, pretending he hadn’t seen Jongin do the action.

“Well..?”  Kyungsoo was getting impatient.

“I was wondering if you could make dinner for us at my house.”

“WHAT?!”

Being the nice person Kyungsoo is, he found himself back inside Jongin’s house face to face with a small seven year old girl named Choi Jinri.  She was pretty, he’ll definitely admit to that.

But not as pretty as my little Yiyi!  Kyungsoo mentally cooed in his head.

“Jongin!  I’ve been here for twenty minutes and I’m hungry! Why haven’t you made me anything yet?!”  The girl stomped her foot and stuck out her bottom lip.

Jongin had just stepped into the house as he closed the door and placed Kyungsoo’s umbrella on the side of the shoe case.  It had started to rain as the two left Kyung’s house, so Kyungsoo brought an umbrella from his place to keep them safe.

“Yeah, yeah.  I hear ya.  Just go sit down and be quiet; you’ll get your dinner in a minute.  Spoiled brat.”  Jongin stood next to Kyungsoo.

Not pleased with Jongin’s choice of name calling she smacked his arm.  “That’s what you get, now who’s this?”  She asked bluntly.

“This is Kyung-  I-I mean, this is Kwang Soojin!  He’s my classmate.”  Kyungsoo whipped his head to Jongin with an angry face.

Jongin only wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo’s waist and pinch his side, rather hard in Kyungsoo’s opinion.  Reacting to the pinch, Kyungsoo’s hip moved into Jongin’s side, causing the two to shift over in their stance.

Hurled over a bit, Kyungsoo looked up at Jongin and punch him in the gut, hard. 

The wind had been knocked out of Jongin, causing him to hunch over further than Kyungsoo while he stood back up.

“Yes, my name is Kwang Soojin.  Nice to meet you.”  Kyungsoo ripped Jongin’s hand from his side and held out his good hand to the girl.

“I’m Choi Jinri.  Jongin and I are half siblings so we don’t have the same last name, but you can call me Jinni.”  The young girl gave Kyungsoo a beautiful smile.

While the two were introducing themselves Jongin had been coughing and heaving to gain his breathing back to normal.  Kyungsoo began to take off his coat and placed it in the coat closet.

“You know, Soojin is a rather girly name, don’t you think?”  Jinri asked.

“Shut up punk, you don’t say things like that to guests.”  Jongin was finally able to stand up straight and began to take off his own coat.

“I wasn’t talking to you; I was talking to Soojin.”  Jinri rolled her eyes.

Kyungsoo smiled as he turned around and reached a hand out to hang up Jongin’s coat.

“Well Jinni, my mother wanted a daughter when I was born, so she just left the name with me, not caring what I’d grow up to be like.”  Jongin had handed him his coat, still rubbing his stomach.

“Ohhh..  My mom did that to me too.  She would call me Sulli instead of Jinri or Jinni like everyone else.  But my dad ended up naming me Jinri.”  Kyungsoo nodded in understanding, he didn’t quite understand the relationship between Jongin and Jinri or how they were half siblings, but he was in no position to ask any questions.

When Kyungsoo closed the door he turned around to find nobody there, instead Jinri was already walking to the dining table to finish what looked like homework and Jongin was already walking toward the kitchen with the bag of sweet potatoes and groceries that Kyungsoo bought earlier.

Kyungsoo just kind of stood at the doorway fiddling with the sides of his shirt, not knowing if he should walk into the house or not, he wasn’t exactly invited in properly.

“Hey!  Don’t just stand there!  You’re cooking dinner!”  Jongin called as he tilted his body to be visible from the kitchen door way.  Kyungsoo took a quick glance at the window that rested at the top of the staircase landing and quickly shuffled his way into the house across the rugged dining room floor. When he felt the hardwood ground he kept his toes up and stared down at his feet, admiring such nice wooden floors. 

Jongin had been maneuvering around in the refrigerator and such when he noticed Kyungsoo staring at his socked toes like a five year old.

Jongin chuckled, “don’t worry, you’re not gonna dirty the floors.  Just come in and help me make something.”

Kyungsoo looked up and blushed, “r-right.” 

He had made his way next to Jongin while he searched the pantry.

“What are you gonna make?”  He asked innocently. 

“Well… I was gonna make a packet of jjajangmyeon, but I can’t find any.”  Jongin stood on the tips of his toes to search on the highest self that held all the instant noodles.

“But the black bean past is right there.”  Kyungsoo pointed to the shelf bellow it.

“Yeah, well you see, I can’t cook for so I can’t actually make homemade things.”

“What?!  You’re the son of a renowned chef!  You must know something!”  Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“Yeah, I know basic things like boiling water.  Cooking rice.  Heating frozen foods and so on.”  Jongin counted them off on his fingers as he settled back down on his feet.

“Ugh!  You’re hopeless!  I barely have money to get by, but I refuse to have my baby eat junk food.  So move aside and let me handle this okay?”  Kyungsoo bumped Jongin out of the way with his hip and grabbed for the black bean paste that required him to stand on the very, very tips of his own toes.

“You know how to make homemade jjajangmyeon?” Jongin asked in disbelief.

“Of course I do!  I cook three square meals a day for my sister and I, I have to make sure I keep dinners interesting and not repetitive.  Besides, I only make it on special occasions; black bean paste is a little expensive.  At least the good brand stuff like this is.”

Kyungsoo placed the black bean paste on the island counter.  “Um, is it alright if I go through your food storage and pots and pans?”

“Of course it is!” 

With that, the two got to work.

Jongin had poked a couple holes into the sweet potatoes and wrapped them in tin foil and placed them into the oven to be cooked.

Kyungsoo wasn’t able to cut the ingredients up, but asked Jongin to do it for him.  Jongin being the idiot he was was chopping everything up very sloppily.  Earning himself slaps to the head.  

Kyungsoo would demonstrate with his wrapped hand, and left the rest to Jongin.  When Jongin would finish chopping, he would place the ingredients in the pan for Kyungsoo to stir around and season.

After the last of the vegetables had been cooked, Kyungsoo placed the black bean paste in the pan and melted it down and stirred it into the vegetables and pork belly.  The smells had been driving everyone in the house crazy.  Seeming since the last time anyone ate was lunch time.  Once the topping was finished, Jongin boiled the noodles; making sure that there would be enough time to cook the sweet potatoes in the oven.

While the noodles cooked, Kyungsoo showed Jongin a special way to cut a cumber which was known as julienne. 

“Why do they have to be cut so small?”  Jongin asked as his hands struggled to keep aligned with the slimy cumber.

“It’ll look nice as a decoration.”  Kyungsoo told as he stirred the noodles around, checking if they were ready.  “Ah, perfect.”  He muttered as he turned the stove off and finished chewing the piece of noodle.

He tried to pick up the pot but it slipped from his hands, causing water to pour out of the side bit.  The stove sizzled and steamed, causing Jongin to drop the knife and turn around to help out.  Kyungsoo’s hand had been on the pot’s handle still when Jongin reached in the grab it.  When their hands grazed each other, Kyungsoo immediately retracted.

“You should have told me you were going to dump the noodles.”  Jongin groaned as he lifted the noodles and made his way over to the sink.

“You were busy.”  Kyungsoo looked away, not giving away the fact his hand had been burned from the boiling water.

“I could have stopped.”  Jongin spoke back in a mocking tone.

“Well it’s too late for that now.”  Kyungsoo remarked, causing Jongin to click his tongue.

“Are you okay though?”  Jongin asked as he sifted the water from the noodles up and down.

“Yeah I’m fine.”  Kyungsoo lifted his good hand to see the damage of the water.

“That doesn’t look fine, it looks red.  Did you get the boiling water on yourself?”  Jongin glanced at him for a moment.

“A-A little.”  Kyungsoo hid his burned hand with his wrapped one.

Jongin sighed, “geez!  You’re getting hurt left and right!  Both hands are now injured!  Come on; rinse your hand under cold water.”  Jongin lifted the strainer full of noodles and placed it on the counter as he flipped the cold water on for Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo slowly made his way to the sink and ran the bottom of his palm in the cool water.

Jongin had been in the cabinet gathering bowls when Kyungsoo spoke out.  “Hey, add some sesame oil to the noodles.”

“Why?”  Jongin asked as he placed the bowls down on the island’s counter top.

“Because it’ll keep the noodles from sticking and give them a nice flavor.” Jongin nodded and did as he was told.

When Kyungsoo finished, he turned off the water and dried his hands.  Three bowls had been plated with noodles and the black bean mix.  Jongin had been in the oven poking a knife in the sweet potatoes to see if they were cooked all the way through, in which they were. Placing the sweet potatoes each on a napkin next to the bowls that had been set at the island counter, Kyungsoo went into the fridge and grabbed a container that held kimchi.  The two were know plating small side dish plates with kimchi according to however much each person would eat.  Once they finished Kyungsoo neatly placed the julienned cucumber on each bowl.

“I think this is a decent dinner.”  Jongin stood back and admired their work with his hands on his hips.

“I would say so myself.”  Kyungsoo wiped his good hand on his side and made sure everything in the kitchen was off.

“Jinni!  Come and eat!”  Jongin called out to his little sister who had been happily listening to her music as she did her homework.

“What time is it?”  Kyungsoo asked sitting on the seat closest to the end.

“It’s seven o’clock..  .. Hurry up and eat, my dad will be here soon.”  Jongin jumped up on the island counter and plopped his right in front of his bowl, which was next to Kyungsoo’s seat in the middle of his sisters and Kyungsoo’s bowls.

Sitting criss-cross Jongin dug into his food, mixing it around like a mad man.

Jinri waltzed into the kitchen, dancing to the last song she had been listening to.

Jinri gasped, “You made jjajangmyeon?!”  She exclaimed as she took the seat next to Jongin, farthest from Kyungsoo.

“Kyun-” Kyungsoo looked up with a noodle hanging in his mouth while Jongin looked down at him.  “I-I mean Soojin and I made it together.”  Jongin nodded as he began stuffing his face again.

“Oh my gosh!  This is delicious!  This is ten times better than the packaged stuff you make!”  Jinri smiled with the black bean sauce covering her entire mouth.

“Hey!  I put my heart and soul into making those!”  Jongin cried at her.

Kyungsoo giggled at their bickering.

You know, I don’t think Jongin hates his little sister all too much.  He’s kind of like Yiyi and I.  Always bickering, but none the less we still love each other, we just show it more than these two.  Kyungsoo looked down as he played with his food a little before taking a mouthful.

“Hey, hey!  Hurry up and eat, I don’t want my dad coming and being upset that he has to wait for us.”  Jongin grabbed a piece of kimchi in his chop sticks and shoved it into Kyungsoo’s mouth.

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin in disbelief at the rude and sudden action, not chewing the piece of cabbage that entered his mouth yet.

I swear, if his father or little sister doesn’t kill him first, it’ll be me! 

 


I wouldn't use the pic at the top as too much of a reference of Jongin's house! 

P.S. Growl is perf, omfg. Exo what are you doing to me. I never wanted to like you guys, but it hit me so hard. This is so gooooooooood /Growl on repeat

(wow, started this during growl era whoo)