Chapter 6

Crazy Love in One Hello [HIATUS]

 

DONE TEASING YOU HERE!  HERE IS THE REAL UPDATE FOR THIS CHAPTER!

ENJOY!

 

^_^

 

Hey guys, Can i tease you a bit?

Here some clips in the next Chapter.  Almost done for this chapter here but not at the BOF II.   jUST FOR THE sNEAK PEek  ^_________^ 

Just for the Tease. Just for the Tease.  ^____^

 

here you go!

I

I

I

V

 

-------------------- <3   ------------------------------ <3    --------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

REN'S P.O.V.:

 

 

At first I was so scared that Teacher Mi Hwa might kicked me out to the production as I always squeak for the first week of practicing but she genuinely give me a size of 64th floor building patience when she train my voice even after class and now we already spend two weeks of special training after practice. I am so into this and willing to be train as I don't like Doyoon and Hyun Joong disappointed by my failure.

 

 

"In some cases, you should maintain the volume of your pitch in a higher key but not so high because the very low and very high notes are not suited for your voice." Teacher Mi Hwa explains while her hand is on my lower chest feeling the breathing I exerting. I am just looking at her, all ears.

 

 

"Always practice a perfect breathing so your air will be much for the singing act. You need also to improve your motor skills, Mr. Choi."

 

"Like jogging?" I blink when she release her hand to me and patted my back.

 

"That can help. Swimming is one of the best breathing exercises too. You need a lot of movement to see how far your breathing can reach."

 

"But... but..." I look down and started fidgeting the hem of my uniform.

 

"I know that's why I will not recommend it to you. Jog every morning or every time you go to school. Jumping rope too. Oh and dancing also."

 

 

I breathe out that I was like released from gripping on my neck. Just saying swimming makes me drown from water without the actual scenario.

 

 

"You have a lot of things to improve, Minki-ssi."

 

 

"Teacher...you can call me Ren."

 

 

"Ren... in Japanese word means lotus. How cute your pet name is." she giggles.

 

 

"My mom gave that nickname to me." I pout.

 

"Sooo cute. Alright, practice dismiss. See you on practice and after class tomorrow."

 

"Neh! Thank you so much for your help, Teacher!"

 

I pack up all my things and ran out to the studio class and go up where my hyung is. I raise my brow a bit to see none other than the librarian.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Mrs. Ji." I bow for respect.

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Ren-ssi." she greets with a smile.

 

 

"Where's Hyun Joong-sunbae?"

 

 

"Your brother? Didn't he mention to you or sent someone that he left early today?"

 

 

"Wae? But he didn't go to my after class practice."

 

 

"I saw he was talking to Doyoon-ssi and asked him to send that message to you. I heard him that he also asked him to accompany you after your practice."

 

 

Doyoon... why didn't you say anything or didn't stay if hyung ask you to?

 

"Animidda... I think Doyoon-ah is busy that's why he forgot to tell me."

 

"How will you go home now?"

 

"I can go by my own for now. Thank you." I bow and turn around but my bag accidentally hit Mrs. Ji's glass and fell broken into pieces.

 

"Oh Ren-ah... be careful. You always got yourself in trouble. Look! You'd broken my glass." she sadly said at me.

 

"I'm very sorry." I bow at her numerous times and helped her to get all the broken pieces in the floor.

 

"Thank you for helping. You should go home now then."

 

"Thank you and I'm very sorry Mrs. Ji." I said before I left the library.

 

 

 

I waltz down the library then to the gate of our school and then reach the pedestrian lane before I momentarilly stop and blink. This isn't the first but it gives me creep to walk alone. I feel really weird as I across down the pedestrian lane and passed to a little bunch of kids and some of them are eyeing at me; the feeling of being prey from the last time incident--I felt it again.  After I turn to the left side of the street, I began walking briskly but then again, another set of kids is on my way that when they notice me they begin to scatter on the path walk that made me stop in the middle. I turn around to go back but the previous kids that I passed by were already approaching me already.

 

What is happening? Is this coincidence that there will be a gang fight and I am in the middle of it or the feeling of being ambush here will be the event?

 

"Hey you, slim guy!" shouted one of the kids at the back. I jerk a bit when the latter is right and look at them over my shoulder.

 

"You'd wronged on one of my friend, didn't you know?" he smuglysaid again.

 

 

I raised my eyebrow and shook my head as I really have no idea who I was wronged to.

 

 

"Are you Choi..." he look to the other to inquire if he is right. "M-Minki or Ren?"

 

 

I stunned and my heart beat doubles as I heard they knew me. How could that be...

 

 

"Yes he is." one of the guy in the front gang says.

 

 

My I eyes widen as someone confirmed it. I look back to the front and I saw a familiar face.

Myung MinHyuk, The notorious bad boy of our school.

 

"I didn't set my foot to any of you." I defence. Really, I rarely see nor talk to any of them.

 

"Well, shy boy. You did." An evil smirk spread to his lips and all of them approach me slowly trapping me in the circles they create.

 

 

Wow... I certainly have red tag on my head saying 'Bully Me'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYUN JOONG'S P.O.V.:

 

 

It is special today as it is another monthsary to celebrate. I took off early in the library to get the bouquet I reserved for So Min. I excitedly walk off to fetch her to her school holding the freshest flowers. I hope it is.

 

"Hi, gorgeous." I purred to her ears when she hugs me after I give the bouquet.

 

"Looking cute holding flowers, ah. You shouldn't spend too much for me... I'm happy that you are giving time for me." she sweetly smile at me.

 

"Nah... I want it too."

 

I lead her to the bus stop and climb in.

 

"Where are we going? We only walk by home, right?"

 

"Snow are coming isn't?" I ignore her question.

 

"Well yes..."

 

"You'd mention something you wanted to do before the snow fall. I will do it when we got there."

 

 I smile at her but she just frown as she cannot remember what I am saying.

 

Good. You will love it So Min-ah.

 

 

We climb off the bus to the second Stop over and walk a bit, arriving to a park surrounding of tall buildings and the sun settling in.

 

 

"Hyun Joong..." she gasps.

 

 

I smile back at her and lead her more to the busy city where pigeons flew off sensing our walk steps and wind blows dancing away her beautiful hair from her pretty face when we stop at the middle.

 

"God knows how much I love you SoMin-ah..." I said while closing our distance.

 

"Not just Him, I do too. I really do..."

 

She lean in more to feel the warmth brought my palm on her cheeks because the weather is getting chill. Oh! I must be crazy feeling this--falling deeply in love with SoMin every day.

Sun rays beaming at her and shows how perfect her eyes sparkling pure with love. Yes. I can feel that she really do love me and I can see it through her eyes. I brought my other hand to her face holding it in front of me. Those sparkling orbs looking into my soul saying it that she really wanted this day. I lean more to close our gap and parted my lips to kiss her. She gladly accepts it. A moment we passionately kiss, I felt something little drops in our head then wetting our body more and I smile over our kiss. SoMin slowly parted her to mine feeling the water drops and looking up where waters continuously over flowing.

 

"H-how'd you know...exactly that will rain... tonight? In this very moment???" She said happily with surprise and eyes widen.

 

"Look down on us..." I sweetly whisper to her ears.

 

She frowned but still looking down slowly. She looks up immediately with grin in her lips but change it into frown.

 

"You little cheater!"

 

"Why? You didn't like it?" I manically reply. "I thought you'd like to kiss me the moment when the rain pours and snows starting to fall?"

 

And that then again, like what I had plan, the floor water fountain that we are standing in the middle stops abruptly and a little snowflakes fell on our face. Heh. This is what I research.

 

 

"Happy snow days, SoMin ah..." I lovingly look at her.

 

 

She grab both side of my waist and I am just staring at her trembling lips as she already feels the cold breeze.

 

 

"Like it? Aniyo... I LOVE IT!"

 

I cannot wait it anymore and kiss her more and she replied passionately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

REN'S P.O.V.:

 

 

I run as fast as I can and tries to get the hook out on me by hiding at one of the slides in the playground near our place. I just can't go home looking wreck like this. I stumble and then hastily crawl a bit when my feet landed on the sandy ground but that did not made me stop. I immediately climb up the big tube leading the kiddies’ slides, snows falling from the sky.

 

 

What a memory for the start of snow season.

 

  Unfortunately, they spotted my legs pulling up. And I am starting regretting my decision to hide here than going home. They are in progress of piling up in front of where I am hiding and one or two of them climbing following me behind. I kick them off to the ladder whenever they reach the top just to rid of them.

 

 They already hit me numerous time and they even wanted to beat me more. How cruel are they!

 

I was so busy to the kids whose continuously climbing on the ladder that I did not notice that there is someone use the sliding to pry me off to my oh-so-called safety shelter. I gasp and chill ran down in my body when one of them comes behind me pulling me deeper and sliding me down with him. My eyes widen when Minhyuk-ssi smile at me evilly.

 

"Oh...are you happy that you spent a little rest up there, Choi? Good, cuz’ I will double the pain this time!"

 

 

I just close my eyes and waited to land his knuckles to my face again.

 

 

 

"Hey!!! What are you doing there?"

 

 

As we heard this, I felt Minhyuk release his hand on my shirt and took a run like others did. My shoves on the floor when he did that and lifelessly stare down my lap, tears filling up my eyes. The guy who disturbs them goes near on me and pats my shoulder.

 

 

"Are you alright?"My eyes widen as I recognize the voice and look away just not to be recognize.

 

"I brought something might help you." he reach me out with his hand on the eye level of mine to see a small plastic bag.

 

 

When I saw the ointment and a powder compact, I slowly look back at him while the tears fell off.

 

"Y-you knew it but you didn't help instantly? How could you..." my words tremble in hurtful voice.

 

"Why can't you just thank me first before spitting bad words at me? I was inside the drugstore buying some medicine for my headache when I spotted you with bruises in your face and running the hell out to save your skin from those bunches of kids. I grab the ointment immediately and took a dash off after I bought it. It was just luck that I am on time."

 

"I... I'm sorry... Saeng-ie hyung." I feel now.

 

He pulled me up and leads me to the nearest bench of the park. He gets his medicine and drinked it first before he open mine.

 

"In the very first place, why are you alone again?" he ask while starting rubbing some ointment on my wrist.

 

I didn't speak.

 

"Protecting him after what had happen to you?" he shot up his one brow.

 

"It was just coincidence. This will not happen anymore."

 

"What if it does?"

 

"It won't."  Lie. I am sure it will happen again. And he knew that, he is not young not to know it.

 

He just stares at me and look down to continue rubbing the ointment. When he was done, he gives me the compact powder but I frown at him.

 

"My wife used this kind when she got bruise and wanted to hide It." he explain.

 

 

I stare back at him with sorrow eyes. I didn't like to hear that he still beating her.

 

"Don't just stare, use it."

 

"I... I don't know how to use this." I innocently reply.

 

"Really?"

 

"Mom didn't put anything on her face."

 

 

"I see... hmn... it says foundation here..." he open the compact and reveal a cotton-like foam and held up in front of me."…this one, Elvira dab this here..." doing what he said on the skin tone solid surface. "And rub it to the face to conceal the dark spots." patting the foam in one of my bruise in my face and I cringe as he pressed a bit hard on it. "Continue concealing it with your own so you can modulate the pressure."I nod and continue what he started.

 

 

 Minutes passes and I certainly hide the bruise and stop dabbing when I am contented of what I saw.

 

Flawless again.

 

"Well, you certainly didn't need extra powder as it like nothing happen to your face."

 

"Is that teasing or you do not know what to say?" I ask irritably.

 

"Either. Well, I think you are hungry as much like a lost kitten. Let's have Bibimbap at Mom's eatery."

 

"S-She might notice hyung." I look down to my spoilt uniform.

 

"Let's go home and change it to comfortable clothes and go to the eatery. There's no food in our fridge."

 

"Eh? We don't have fridge, hyung."

 

"Oh... I forgot it was our relatives' fridge."

 

I chuckle a bit. He tried to soothe me with those words and it really helps.

 

Thank you Saeng-ie hyung.

 

 

 

HYUN JOONG P.O.V.:

 

I already sent So Min in her house and stride my way home and notice two figures along the way. I stop to look at them and realize that they were Young Saeng and Ren. I raise a brow. Lately, the two gotten so close... I can't blame him now that I was too occupied.

 

"Yo, my another-little brother! Why are you late tonight? You would be with us if you take off early and didn't let Choi Minki alone."

 

Tsk. A bit drunk. No. Drank .

 

I notice Ren tense a bit. It became his habit to tense up whenever he heard his real name--it is like a bolt in his body and knew at all whenever he was called by others in his real name that they were angry or mad.

 

"Ren... he prepares to call Ren."

 

"Aish!!! Yep I always forgot... Ren... yeah Ren-ah!!" he pinch his nose and I scoff of what I had witness. Tch. Skinship. But deep inside I was kind a jealous.

 

"You are being touchy nowadays." My brother responds.

 

"Oh... well, I am just teasing someone to get jealous." He looks at me abruptly then looks to another man at the nearest store.

 

"But Hyung, I don't have any to be jealous of and... Yaah!!! I am a man not a girl!" Ren says loudly irritated.

 

"Gotcha! Because you are lame." He laughs.

 

"It's just that... I am... not ready to love." he said softly and then look down.

 

 

Is he... afraid to fall in love?

 

 

"Relax." he patted his head but swatted by Ren and pout.

 

 "Like what I had said... I am just teasing. Let's get going. Eomma will be late tonight so sleep early."

 

 

The two walk together like earlier and having a good time accompanying each other. I am sure that it intended for me. And he is right, I felt jealous of how close they are now. When we arrived at our room, Ren hesitate to take off his clothes and sit down slowly.

 

This is new. He never felt shy taking off clothes.

 

"There's something... wrong, Ren?"

 

His head jerk up to look at me and immediately shook his head.

 

"A-aniyo!! It's just that... I already change my clothes earlier."

 

"I see. It's fine."

 

I continue pulling out my clothes and felt the bulk in my pocket.

 

 "Oh, yeah! So Min-noona said that he want to give this to you." I pulled it out and put it in his hand. After I leave my hand to reveal the gift, I see the glitters shining in his two cute wide eyes and I chuckle in his reaction.

 

"Omo!!! Is this for real? Is it a gift?" he rants while tagging my hand in hype. He acts like a toddler who received candy from others.

 

"I am worried that I can't make up with you because I almost spend it with her. I didn't done quite good for a while being your brother."

 

"Hyung, it's fine with me. So Min and you are good for each other. Do not worry, alright? I am really really happy having this mini mp3 player!!!" he smiles sweetly.

 

I patted his head and he received it gladly. In that way, I was relieved that he did not swatted my hand like what he had done to the other. After I change my clothes and lie down besides Ren...

 

"Good night."

 

"G-good night, hyung."

 

 

 

     --  --  --

 

 

Sun seem doesn’t risen fully and I was awoken by a howl of yelps.

 

 

This house is getting into my nerves.

 

 

I look to my left side and saw the blanket trembling. I frantically sit up and pulled Ren's blanket. I saw his eyebrows wiggling and frowning while in pain.

 

 

I frown. This is first.

 

 

"Ren. Ren wake up. Why? Are you in pain?" I tried to put my palm on his forehead but stops by him instantly, eyes half open.

 

"T-thank you for waking me up... I... I was... I was having a dream...Yeah, a bad dream."

 

"A-are you sure? You seem... pale."

 

"Ani. I just woke up from a bad dream that's why it like... these."

 

"Is there something happen at school or even after school?"

 

I saw him froze a bit before he shook his head.

 

"Are you sure? This is the first time you  dream bad."

 

"Neh..." he spoke quietly.

 

 

"Alright, let's go now."

 

"Yeah... I'll just follow you. I need to fix our uniform."

 

"Alright." And I went out with my towel.

 

 

He seems strange.

 

 

 

 

 

REN'S P.O.V.:

 

 

AAAaaggghhh!!

 

It is one hell of a fight for life and death!

 

Aisshh! I thought I was dying in pain when I woke up this morning. I feel like a rag doll that was using by a witch pinching every part of my body! My hyung shook me as he heard me crying in pain earlier and I just lied that I was having a bad dream... hell yeah, my nightmare came real first before having a bad dream. While walking on the path walk we stop in So Min's house and I saw him contemplating.

 

"If you want to bring So Min to her school, it's fine with me to walk alone. Well, I can jog so I can exercise my breathing." I think this early, no one is around to bully.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Positive. So I will go ahead and you, wait here for her."

 

My brother hugs me and patted my back. I flinch a bit of a sudden tapping… I’m still not accustom to the pain I felt this morning.

 

"You are the best brother! Gomawo!"

 

"Gwenchana... it is for my hyung." I smile back and started to walk off to school.

 

I dug inside my bag and get my mp3player to plug the earphones on my ears. I started to jog in a slow phase and stride along the way with a happy face. I almost reach the gate when someone snatch me by my collar and drag me to the abandon corner before the school gate.

 

"My. My. What have we got here?"

 

I wince in pain when my body crashed to the wall.

 

"Oh... I thought your body already recovers as I can't see any bruise in your face."

 

"S-stop it, Minhyuk-ssi. It's just yesterday night.  I never done wrong to any of you. Who is he so I can apologize to him personally?"

 

"Well...I don’t want to tell who he is as I am doing this without his knowledge. I just have a little favor for you. Mind me to ask you to do it?" he plays his fingers tapping each other.

 

"W-what is it?" I frown.

 

"Forget Music and live your life in a very discreet way... Like before. I hate hearing 'Choi joins the audition!' 'Choi was chosen to partner up with Do Do.' 'Choi is having a great time practicing.' Etcetera & etcetera! I hate hearing those words." He comically distress all out his words.

 

My eyes widen in a size of saucer. Forget MUSIC?! He was like asking ME to die!

 

"By any chance, You... did you join..."

 

"Shut up!” he slams my back again at the wall. “Tch. It is a very lame way to spend time performing and using your energy in singing!" and he spotted my earphone. "Give that to me."

 

"W-what?"

 

"That music player, give that to me!" He almost snatches it and I luckily got first and hide it inside my trouser.

 

"I don't want to. It's a gift!"

 

 

"You will pay for your disobedience!" he cracks his knuckles and slowly approaches me.

 

I will choose to get bullied than to give up this player or even... the MUSIC. Music is my life... it made me alive from the very possible way. Today and onwards, I take it all but I won't give up.

 

"What are you saying?" He stops his third punch in my abdomen.

 

"I-I'm... not... going... to g-give…up...the... mu...sic..." I enrage and I received three more punches before the School bell rang.

 

Damn. I am late.

 

"Damn of your high spirit! I will make sure you will regret fighting over my request." He spit on me and give a final kick in my front as I was lying down in a fatal position before leaving me. My nightmare starting to become real again.

 

"Agghhh."

 

A final breathe in and out heavily then I pass out.

 

 

 

---   ---   ---   ---

 

A/N: I don't know if this can call Angst (?) 

Sorry Minki if I put you in a hell situation...