Chapter 2

Crazy Love in One Hello [HIATUS]

Hi!  readers, subscribers, viewers and commentators heheheh... I arrange something at the first chapter. before the POV's... I already put it on the 'Forward' details and the age of Ren--I adjust it into a Ten year old boy,,, hehehe-- it's just a little details but I hope I didn't confuse you all... Mianhae!

 

Tadah! Here's another Chapter... I'm working for the next one.

 

Free to say something about the story. ^___^

 

Alright, I let you read now.

===========================================================

 

 

 

 

Hyun Joong POV:

 

Every time we cross our path, I give him a cold shoulder. I didn't talk to him; I didn't give him a credit pulling some conversation to me and did not want to come along. Not like our dongsaeng who look like fool following every order he asks, sticking with Young Saeng like he got glue on his . Ren was too fascinated on him that he forgotten I was the first. It is never 'was' because I am his real hyung not that old douche.

 

"Hyung, gwenchana?"

 

 

I didn't look back to prove that it is really me who he is talking to because the last time he call out the word hyung--thrice, it was not intended to me and I always someone fool answering why. I heard something shuffles at my back as I didn't hear him saying out the word hyung again. It is time to look up at Ren as he pokes my shoulder. He squats beside me putting his arms around his legs.

 

 

"What are you doing?" he point out using his index finger the mess in my table.

 

 

 

I look back and nod a bit.

 

 

 

"Uhm…reviewing." I said in a monotone and continue writing.

 

 

"You didn't hum a lullaby to me recently."

 

"Ren, you have new hyung and you're sticking to him like glue. How can I sing a song to you?" Oh. I sound a hurt hyung. Tsk.

 

 

"He never sings like you. And the last time I asked you to sing for me, you refused." he pout.

 

 

"I was busy."

 

 

"Can you sing to me tonight?"

 

 

"Nope. I'm busy."

 

 

"Tomorrow night?"

 

 

"I'm busy." still writing on my paper.

 

 

"Oh come on hyung." he lay down on the floor and roll over.

 

I smirk.

 

 

I miss this side of Minki. I stretch out my hand to hug his tummy, stopping him from tantrum.

 

 

"After the exam.”

 

 

"Really? You promise?" he curls himself like a ball just not to let go of my hand and frown at me while confirming what I had said is true.

 

 

“I promise."

 

 

He smiles at me. No. Grinning actually, after hearing that I actually promise.

 

 

"Yes. So get up now and clean yourself before going to bed, arraseo?"

 

"Aranimidda." he stood in knees before saluting. I went back to writing that I thought he was out of the room but he hugs me behind.  "You're the best hyung I ever had." he whisper then ran fast out the room and almost hit the door.

 

Haisssh! Always clumsy.

 

"You're the best little brother I had too." I mumble.

 

 

 

 

Friday night, I stretch my arms upward and some bones cracks when I finally finish the song I compose after reviewing for the final exam tomorrow. I need to exercise now that my body is getting rusty. Oh yeah, I'd promise Ren to sing a song for him after the exam. Luckily, I’m done with the lyrics.

 

As I go down the stair, I saw Ren walk passes the hallway without looking and I heard him bump in one of the corner. I frown and look to the opposite way where Ren came. I saw Young Saeng sitting at the dirty kitchen with bunch of junk foods and a pack of malt beer.

 

 

Did he ask Ren to buy more? Tch. What a lazy bum. He finds Ren as his slave. Poor Ren.

 

 

When I was about to go out to make my way to the bathroom to pee at the garage, I stop dead in the middle as I hear someone calling my name in tone down voice. I look back where Young Saeng is but he doesn’t look like he is looking for me. I turn my head around and to the bathroom to check but it's just no one but me.

 

Hmn. I think I'm hallucinating.

 

 

I nod to myself.

 

 But when I continue walking, the call repeats again--this time, with a banging sound of the door. This isn't hallucination anymore. I froze and chills creeping up in me.

 

 

"Yah! Don't be so coward and open the door, Hyun Joong-ah!" louder than a whisper of a familiar voice call out again.

 

When I look to the gate, I saw my best friend's half head looking at me.

 

"Tch. You're asking a favour to your handsome cousin but you scared me to death by calling me in a low tone voice and now with banging sound of the gate!"

 

"My mom will hit me when he finds out I'm out. Hurry and open the door!"

 

 

"Now look whose coward. What if I LET YOU BE ALONE There?" I teased.

 

 

"Yeah, I'll just wait for your brother to return and open the gate for me."

 

 

"Tsk. Pesky. I thought you didn’t see him out." I said while unlocking the door.

 

"I'm awesome." As he enter.

 

"No relation, Jung Min-ah." I called out as I lock the gate again.

 

When I went to his side, Jung Min is pulling out the shoes out into his feet. He noticed that my half-brother is still awake.

 

"How's a week with him?"

 

"Nothing special. Young Saeng is always drunk at night with his girl name Yamapi.  Ren was amazed to have another hyung and becomes slave... so on and so forth."

 

 

"And how about you?"

 

 

 

"No. Nothing. I didn't give a damn connecting myself to him. I'm just being civil."

 

"You're weird. Auntie Areum asked you to be civilize with us but you didn't and when she ask you to be close to your half-brother, you do the opposite."

 

 

"I just want to end the year and viola! He's gone and we'll be back to normal.

 

 

"Tone down your voice. He might hear you." he shush me, putting his hand in front of my lips. I smack his hand away before glaring at him.

 

 

"I don't care. He knows well what I am thinking about him and he's already drunk so he'll never remember what he hears. By the way, I noticed that you’re always out late. What’s with you?"

 

 

“You know… I’m a chic magnet. We’re out boozing and jamming with friends at a club. Oh yeah, we have new classmate and she goes out with us. Might want to know her? She’s pretty.”

 

 

“We're only fourteen, MinMin! Drinking alcohol???"

 

"So saintly. Say what about girls, hmn?"

 

 

"I have no time for that. I have a brother to take care.”

 

 

"Yeah… why, are you two lovers? You need a girl in your life… or a partner to take off some stress of yours or to entertain.”

 

 

“Yeah… what are they, a clown? Come on, I don’t like to do what you are doing now. You became headache of Auntie Annie, you know.”

 

“I’m always at her eyes. Dad didn’t check us again.” He averts the topic.

 

 

 

“Really… I didn’t notice that he’s back.” I wonder.

 

 

“Might want to go with your business?” standing up holding his sneakers.

 

 

 

Huh? Yeah, I forgot that I was about to go to the toilet.

 

 

“Oh. Yeah… good night.”

 

 

“Night.” He said heading down the hallway and opens one of the door to their house to poke his head in and entered it silently.

 

 

I was too stuck up from taking care of my brother, I didn’t think about…

 

Girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

Ren's POV:

 

 

Every day passes, mom’s eatery house is getting deflated in sale. And every day passes, we're dreading on how we are going to pay the rental. And my goodness! I thought Young Saeng-hyung will lend a helping hand to my mom at the shop. Well, he was when he didn't yet adjusted and didn't drink like a donkey and bringing Yamapi every night. Haissh! He asks me to buy his soju and beer so much that it was like I am his personal servant. Tsk.

 

 

How many crazy people I will encounter in my life, hmn? I think bunch.

 

 

As I travel down to the library to do my assignment after our class ended, I was stunned to be served by my hyung in the baggage counter. I was speechless.

 

 

"Are you going in or you're going to stay looking at me like them?" my brother asks pointing at my back.

 

 

 I look back behind my shoulder and saw a bunch of girls looking at the counter. Giggling and mumbling to each other.

 

 

"I guess, the library I call sanctuary before will not be at peace for some time, ah." I teases when I depositing my bag.

 

 

"Whatever you say. Go before they notice you. I don't want them to annoy you as much they annoy me." he said giving the claiming number.

 

 

"See you at house, then." I whispery say and he just nods not looking at me.

 

 

He just mentioned to mom that he will have a part time job and this was it- library student assistant. I entered the library and I was amazed to see a crowded library.

 

Mwoh... wait? Do teachers gave a lot of projects to the students now in the middle of school year?

 

 

Walking down the aisles of bookshelves, I notice that most of them---as in most of them weren't looking at the book that they were holding, instead outside the library where my hyung stay. Some of them are not wearing our school uniform. I just shook my head.

 

Well, Hyung became a star after him and his friends performed as their adviser found out their talents and promise to pay them after at the auditorium for the Charity Concert of students last week after the exam. They become heartthrobs of school after that and not to mention there are some outsiders... yeah. When I say star, they are star as the students of other school use our library now as the excuse for research maniacally only a few days of posting their performance in youtube or whatever social media they calls it--- who ever posted it, it made our school famous and sorry to say or rather good to say that the interlibrary service is at full throttle because of them.

 

Jung Min and some of his pals already invaded the library of ours. That cousin of mine has really loosened screw on his head and boosting my hyung's ego for meeting girls. I saw him with his friends supressing their giggles and fanning their selves on what they are chatting on something. As I was about to sit at the floor after I get a hold to the books that I need because all chairs are taken, someone shouted my name. It that it resounded in the closed room full of silence.

 

Woah! Speaking of the insane devil; that crazy man calls my name out loud—in the library!

 

 

"For real?!" I mutter to myself as my eyes widen then throws a glare at him.

 

He just shrug his shoulder, raise his hand just above the shoulder and mouthed exaggerated 'what' when I am slowly approaching their table.

 

 

"Good to see you my cous-- dear Ren. How's your day?" He cheerfully asks.

 

"Fine before you called my name out loud here." I grumpily replied while hugging the book in front of my chest; looking side by side to whoever glaring me back after the commotion done by this dear cousin of mine.

 

Really. I will renounce him being blood related to me. Bothersome.

 

 "Have you forgotten that you're using other's library that you forgot to follow rules? Don't be like that, Hyun Joong-sunbae will be upset." I continue.

 

 

"Fine. Too young to understand me." he exhales before talking to me again. "By the way they are my friends. She's So Min." the girl bows with respect to me.

 

I gave her a small smile and bow. She’s a pretty noona.

 

 

"And he is--"

 

"Hello!" one of them greeted me toothily.

 

 

"Geez, can't you wait?" Jung Min said annoyingly to him.

 

I look at him blankly.

 

This guy is so hype that he didn't wait to say his name to greet me.

 

 As Jungmin is about to say his name, someone snatch my neck and drag down a bit that cause me not to hear his name. Well, it was Doyoon who swung his arm around my neck and whisper at me.

 

 

"Have you done your assignment?" he asks in a low tone voice in my ears.

 

"I was about to do. Waeyo?" I frown not looking at him.

 

"Can I join you?"

 

"Well... I know you'll just copy what I will write." I fix my uniform before I look back to Jungmin who look at me with his friends. "Jung min-sunbae, mianhaedda but we need to do our assignment first."

 

 

 I bow to bid my farewell to them. Before leaving my eyes on them, the hype one fades his smile when Doyoon held his arm to my shoulder again.

 

 

 

Doyoon already left me after doing our homework together—correction, I do the finding, He do the writing. Tsk. Well, what friends are for? I stayed for a while reading other books I borrowed from the library and sat in one of the bench alone. I was into the story of what I am reading that it took me a while before I felt eyes on me and look up to the passer-by. They look at me and then gaze at my back.

 

 Weird.

 

 

 When I grew tired, I turn to sit properly as my legs were up to the bench close to my chest and lean sideway at the backrest but stuck halfway that something made me stop--it's not a thing, it is a person.

 

 Oh, I didn't felt someone sits beside me.

 

I slowly lean forward away to the person whose head nearly hit my back and turn to look who it was. I stared at him.

 

 He is...

 

I think he felt my eyes on him that he slowly flutter his eyes and smile as he notice I didn't look away to him. He lifts his head and yawn. I observe his simple action and I didn't say words at him.

 

 

"You done reading?" he ask but I just shook my head.

 

 

"At the middle?" then I nod.

 

 

"You were into that book that you didn't hear me saying hello to you so I decided to sit with you here but you didn't move an each, not till now." He explains even though I didn't ask about it.

 

 

I just nod a bit to confirm that I understand and close the book to put it inside the bag.

 

 

"Jung Min-sunbae said you like music."

 

 

"And?"

 

"I want to be friend with you."

 

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"It's just I am too young to join them and when he mentioned he have a cousin that about my age I am too happy that I greet you ahead." he toothily smile.

 

"Fine... but I'll bore you... I don't have any cd's or player to share with you."

 

 

"Really? How'd you enjoy the music?"

 

 

"Listening to a borrowed radio."

 

"Nothing anything you own?"

 

I shook my head. "I'm poor not like Jung Min-sunbae."

 

 

"Pabo! Hehehe... I can share mine." he smile at me.

 

 

"Really? That's awesome." that's cool. As I packed my things I ask him about the time.

 

 

"Hmn... It's almost six. Why?"

 

 

I quickly stood up holding my bag.

 

 

"Mianhae! I need to go! Annyeong."

 

 

 I bow a bit and made a dash out the campus to the bus stop. Mom will be mad at me now that she is already waiting around twenty minutes late than the usual. That boy is right, I was so lost into the story that I did not even notice the time as well. Another nagging will I encounter, hehehe.

 

 

 

Eomma is preparing the porridge to sell while I check every table and arrange the chairs for the opening of the eatery again—that was my punishment but actually it's not. Mom reopen it once she already pick me up from school and it was hard for her that Hyun Joong-hyung was not around now, that is why I was asked to do something mild that I can do with my frail body. Heh, I am strong, why they didn't notice it?

 

 "Tomorrow, I will wake up early to go to the market to buy the ingredients we need here."

 

"Are you sure mom? You always do that every night."

 

"Your Auntie Gyi In wanted to buy at Jagalchi Market."

 

"Is that too far?"

 

 

"Not that so far from our place, Ren. And besides I am with Auntie Gyi In in that place. You don't want me to go home early?" she nuzzle my head and then she laugh when I pout.

 

"Alright. Ah… Mom, why didn't you try to asked Young Saeng-hyung to stay here when you went to fetch me?"

 

 

She became quiet.

 

 

"Eomma?"

 

 

"I can't have his helping hand because... he's too drunk."

 

 

Eh? It's too early to be drunk.

 

 

 I hear shouting outside the shop and my eyes widen when the two people arguing outside made their way inside the eatery.

 

"You should come home, Saeng-ah. Stop drinking, your son needs you." the lady pleads to hyung.

 

Son? I thought he's single and who is this lady? She is not Yamapi.

 

 

"I will drink whenever I want and I will stay here whenever I want! Don't you dare control my life, Vira!" Hyung shouted back at him.

 

If this lady named Vira and he had a son to her, then who is Yamapi to his life?

 

Young Saeng-hyung's face was red like tomato; a hint that he is already consume a lot of alcohol while the lady is up tears all over her face. He stepped closer to her and he used his index finger to point it to her head and the other hand is holding her shoulder rudely pushing her at the wall.

 

 

"Stop this nonsense argument with her again, Young Saeng." My mom said to him.

 

 

Again? So it means this isn't the first time this happen.

 

 

He paused for a while to throw a disgusting face at my mom before talking to her.

 

 

How dare him!

 

"He's my wife and I can do whatever I want. Leave us alone!" he spat.

 

 

I frown.

 

 

Is he idiot? First of all they are inside the eatery where my mom works. Lastly, didn’t he know that he shouldn't hurt a person specially called wife? Family is what you called happy life, that's the school taught us about it. Then why this two hurting each other and hyung made her cry?

 

 

"I know. I know you had a mistress! Don't lie to me!" Vira said in between her sobs.

 

 

"Don't point out something that isn't true!" he harshly shook his body and suddenly slaps her face.

 

 Out of my mind, I step my foot forward but halt by my mom and stand in front of me. She don't want us to meddle to this acts so I remain quiet watching this sore scene in front of me.

 

"You dare to hurt me… in front of your mother??? Is that a decent son?!" she cries.

 

He did not like what she said so in the very edge of his anger he hastily move back and get one of the chair and ready to smash to the lady.

 

 

"Hyung!!!" I shouted at him desperately to save the lady's skin.

 

 

Same time with my yell, it hit the corner wall were the closed eye Vira almost caught it and the chair were broken. He did not intention to hit her but just to scare her hell out of her skin.

 

"The moment you embarrassed me in front of them or any one, I will assure you that I will directly hit the chair on you." he hiss and march out the eatery.

 

Silence.

 

 

Mom silently pushes away the chair out to Vira and held her on her arms to made her sit one of the free chair I arranged.

 

 

"Ren, get Vira a glass of water."

 

I followed and move out the place using the back door. It was just an excuse to pull me out the scene because beside the corner wall were all utensil and the water jug they need if they wanted to. As I was walking out I ask myself.

 

 

Why...

 

 

Why my mom just watch it happened?

 

 

Why Young Saeng-hyung insulted her wife in front of mom?

 

Why there is existing Yamapi on his side?

 

What mistress means?

 

Why?

 

 

 

 

 

Hyun Joong's POV:

 

 

Christmas is getting nearer and the chills made it frostier that it is so difficult to move. I puff a smoky air while jogging down the path walk going home after the part time I have. I pass by the drunken half-brother of mine with his friends at one of the store near our house.

 

"Hyun Joong, come here." he sluggishly said out loud.

 

 

I shook my head and continue walking. Half way to the gate, he span me around harshly to look at him.

 

"What is wrong with you? I'm calling you!"

 

 

"I don't have any business with you. And I shook my head as an answer." I said coldly.

 

"Why don't you try to have a soju."

 

 

"No. I'm too young to consume any liquor."

 

 

"Chicken." he mock.

 

 

"Whatever." I continue walking not giving the pleasure to get what he wants.

 

 

"I'm older than you."

 

 

Pft. What's the connection?

 

 

 I continue walking till I reach the staircase where my little brother sitting at the first upper steps without his sense because he didn't acknowledge my presence.

 

 

"Got a problem?" I ask when I sit beside him.

 

 

He just stays head low using his knee to rest on it.

 

"Nothing... it's the usual problem, hyung."

 

I notice, he became less talkative after I got a part-time and  spent less time with them.

 

Is he missing me that he don't want to say as he assume that can be a reason to leave the job I have?

 

"Are you sure you okay?" I inquire.

 

"Vira-noona will sleep with us tonight." a hint of gloomy tone in his voice.

 

 

"Who's Vira?"

 

 

"You can ask mom. They are there." he slowly points our door.

 

 

I stand up to go inside the room were the two ladies talking in a tone down voice and stop when they feel my presence.

 

"He's Hyun Joong. Ren's brother." mom said to her.

 

 

"Annyeong Haseyo, Hyung Joong." she bowed.

 

I bow also and look to my mom.

 

 

"Vira is your brother's wife. She'll stay tonight for a rest."

 

So he got two ladies under his pants. What a bothersome.

 

I just nod.

 

I don't have the rights to denied it as this is not our home. After I get my things to change my uniform, I head down to the garage still passing to a motionless Ren at the stair case.

 

Really what's wrong to that kid?

 

 

 In the middle of putting on my long sleeves inside the toilet, someone knocks on the door.

 

 

"A little bit more. I'll just put my pants." I said it out loud.

 

But the knocking becomes banging a multiple times

 

 

The hell??? If this is Jung Min, I'll swear I beat his head off.

 

Irritated as to who annoyed me while changing my dress, I immediately open the door and glared more to see who it was--My beloved Half-brother.

 

 

"Didn't you hear what I said?"

 

 

"Why? Didn't YOU hear what I had said?" referring to what I remember passing by to him earlier.

 

"Come on. I said what I said so leave me alone."

 

 

"You're so chicken."

 

"Stop it, it isn't funny." 

 

 

"Chicken." he continued mocking me.

 

 

Owwww!! I’m full of your arrogance!

 

"So, ain't you chicken because you drink alcohol with your friends like a camel in the dessert? And ain't you chicken bringing two ladies in this house? And ain't you chicken out slaving my younger brother out to what you wants!" I snap at him.

 

 

I am too annoyed that he just put an end in my patience over him that spill what I want to say deep down on me. He held me up on my shirt and dragging me near to his face smelling his gruesome alcoholic breath.

 

"Yeah, you are younger than me but that doesn't mean you will no longer treat me properly."

 

 

"How can I treat you well when you always show the stain in your character?"  I madly spat at it.

 

 

 I just can't take, all the things he's showing to us especially now-- showing his authority. What a pathetic person.

 

 

He pushes me back to where my back slams at the door and ready to punch me when Jung Min stops him.

 

 

"Come on, hyung. Stop this arguments." he plead.

 

 

"Don't you dare join us here or I'll beat you out the hell in your body!"

 

 

"Then so be it. Punch me." I mockingly dare him.

 

“Joong-ie!” Jung Min surprised at what I had said.

 

 

Young Saeng’s eyes widen briefly but then glared at me, still his arm is steadily; ready to swing ahead to hit me. I know he will not do it. I just got my gut that he won't. If he can, everything is done already.

 

 

A moment later mom arrives and went to our side.

 

 

"Beating each other won't do because you both still alive. Do you want me to get the two of you a knife to end this argue all at once?"

 

 

Really mother? That's the word you want to say to us?

 

 

He hastily releases me and gives another hard glare at me before he went inside the house.  I, remain standing head low.

 

 

"You shouldn't pull the trigger, Hyun Joong."

 

 

I suddenly stare at her. "He do the first move, not ME!"

 

 

"He's older than you."

 

 

"Even he's not right?" my voice got loud.

 

 

"Hyun Joong!"

 

I want to say something more but my eyes landed to Ren who look more hurt and sad earlier that I just shut my mouth and stubbornly ran out the gate. Mom called me out but I didn't stop. I was too fed up and I don't want Ren to see me get mad at mom. I run really miles away to our house that I shiver from coldness out here the street. I am too angry that didn't think that the weather was too much walking bare shirt and pants I am wearing right now. It's freezing outside but I can't come back there right away. I sigh out loud that I made a big puff of air. I hug myself walking towards the bench of the park and curled hugging my knee to get a bit warm.

 

" Geez! what a night." I heave.

 

Getting overtime in my job to help her at the store then he'll drop me off in the middle of arguments I had to that old hag. He was beyond his limit that even being drunk is cannot be used for excuse to what he acts. Suddenly, I felt something rounding on my neck.

 

 

Omo! Young Saeng follows me to choke?!

 

 

I look up to whoever putting on my neck and reach it to stop using my bare hands.

 

"Hello!" a girl greeting me while fixing the scarf she had put on me.

 

 

Goodness. I thought I will be dead tonight.

 

 

"You shouldn't put this one to me, So Min-ssi. You'll be cold."

 

 

So Min is Jung Min's friend. The one he wants me to set on a date.

 

 

"I'm covered but you... you can be a frozen zombie. Look." she hold my hands and rub it.

 

 

Oh... that's warm.

 

 I blushed as she saw me relax when she rubs it.

 

 

"Kansahmnnida." I shyly said.

 

"Chanmaneyo." she smiles brightly.

 

 

Her smiles brought warm to my heart... even the first time she said hello to me at the library. I don't know that I grew some feelings to her. I just set aside those feelings because we don't have a moment like these and distracted by our problem. He just save me tonight... She's an angel from heaven.

 

"You should go home now. Your parents will be worried over you." I said after keeping me warm by her hands and closeness to me half an hour.

 

 

"You should too."

 

 

"No one will worry about me." I scoffs.

 

"I see. That's the reason why you're out even it's cold."

 

I look at her and saw peaceful eyes that you won't tired to look in a million times. I stand up quickly dragging her to stand up too.

 

 

"Waeyo?"

 

 

"I... I want to bring you home so no one will harm you along the road." I offer but I sounded like I commanding her.

 

 

She nods and we continue walking without leaving her hands to me. We stop on one of the gate along the pathwalk I ran off earlier.

 

 

"So this is where you live."

 

"Interested?"

 

How many times I will feel my cheeks burn from embarrassment?

 

"Embarrass?" She cheekily smile then suddenly she tip toed and kiss my forehead gently.

 

 

That's fast. I blink.

 

I felt I was floating in heaven and didn't notice, she flee inside their house and wave at me behind the rails; I absentmindedly wave back at him and walk quietly. She made my day even it wrecks by Young Saeng first.

 

 

That was the feeling having a girl beside you. It feels heart-warming.

 

 

 

I woke up and took a bath early. I felt happy and peaceful that I was already in my uniform and walk out fast. I saw mom and Auntie Gyi In going back to the house then I stop to give respect and when they passed, I start to step my feet off the gate to  have a walk. I walk head down a long a while and stops when someone stand in front of me. As I look up, an angel smiling at me.

 

"Hello! Good morning." she greeted me warmly.

 

 

"I don't know angel really exist." I mumble out without hesitation.

 

 

"I don't know you have a sweet tongue."

 

 

I blush.

 

"You're cute when you feel embarrassed."

 

"I'm just telling the truth."

 

 

She just smile for an answer.

 

We walk the same phase travelling down to her school where my school is out of way. Some students were looking at us--- of course the epedemic where Jung min scattered about me is still exist. I made my head down low to hide my face, as if it works. hehehe.

 

 

"So..." we both chime in when we stop almost near the gate and she gesture to say mine first.

 

"I... I... can I fetch you... later?" she raise her eyebrow. "It's alright if you don't like to."

 

"Does it mean you'll going to court me now?"

 

Do I want to? Hell, yeah! I won't be here if I don't, isn't?

 

"May I be the guest?"

 

She smiles again.

 

That... her smiles really the sunshine of mine.

 

"See you then. Later?"

 

 

"See you." I wave at her and proceed to where the way my school is.