Chapter 4

Crazy Love in One Hello [HIATUS]
Sorry for using the PLEDIS BOYs name here... I can't think any other young one's name in Kpop to be cope with the age of Minki. =)
 
here's what I promise. I finished this chapter before I HIATUS mode... BOF too... i'm in the process too
 
 
 
 
 
HYUN JOONG'S POV:
 
 
 
 
"Minki. Minki, wake up!" 
 
 
 
 
I already shook both of his shoulder but he didn't budge. I look around if something change inside the room and noticed the misplaced medicine at the cabinet. I slowly put my trembling hand to his chest to check his heart beat then my soul leave my body at once as I can't feel it. I slightly shook my head and look at the corner of my eyes to see that my mom isn't notice my aggravation. I was almost hyperventilated as I can't catch my breath properly.
 
 
 
 
'No. Hyun Joong. Pull up yourself. You can't feel it because you hear your own heartbeat. Try to relax...' telling to myself to calm down.
 
 
"Damn heartbeat of mine!" I mutter underneath my breath. I close my eyes  and lean a bit to him. I breathe in deeply and the moment I feel my nerves relax a bit, I took this moment to check his chest with my relaxed hand one more time calling his name again with a firm voice. 
 
 
"Minki." I failed to do so because it came out worried sound.
 
 
I felt a faint heart beat coming from him.
 
 
Thank God. You're alive. 
 
 
 
I sigh.
 
 
 
His eyes slowly opening up with a tear from his eyes rolled to his cheeks. He stares at me blankly before flashing a weak smile.
 
 
"Hyung..." he said in a soft tone.
 
 
"Good that he's already awake. He was just lazy, that's why you can't wake him up easily." my mom said while standing up and approach the door.
 
 
A faint of sadness registered on his face and then  he gives me a meek smile when Ren noticed me how I look at him.
 
 
"Just like mom said... I was too lazy to get up. Go, take a bath first. I... will fix the bed first."
 
 
"Gwenchana?"
 
 
He slowly nods his head. I hesitantly crawl off the mat, getting my towel and uniform in the cabinet and walk off to approach the door. I look at him wearily before going out the room.
 
 
 
 
Minki, why... are you sad?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
REN'S POV:
 
 
 
 
I heard a faint voice calling my name. His voice clearly pulled me out into darkness.
 
 
 
"Minki!"
 
 
 
A firm but worried voice calling my name and I felt a warm hand on my chest. As I open my eyes, I felt a tear rolling down my cheeks and I see my hyung worried eyes looking down on me.
 
 
 
'So I'm still alive.' I thought as I gaze at him blankly.
 
 
 
"Hyung..." I hardly call his name.
 
 
"Good that he's already awake. He was just lazy, that's why you can't wake him up easily." my mom said while standing up and approach the door.
 
 
Mom... is still mad at me, isn't?
 
 
I felt another pinch in my heart as I heard her hurtful tone coming from her. I noticed how worried my hyung is so I put up a small smile just to cover my sentiments.
 
 
"Just like mom said... I was too lazy to get up. Go, take a bath first. I... will fix the bed first." I said as an excuse just not to let Hyun Joong see me sad.
 
 
"Are...you alright?" he inquires and I slowly nods at him.
 
 
He slowly approaches the door with his things but still glancing back at me before he disappears behind the closed door. I closed my eyes; another pair of tears fell from the side of my face. I feel my body aching and momentarily hard to take some air inside my lungs.
 
 
 
You have no idea how much I want to disappear in this world. I hoped that it will end it now and then so mom will not be worry to me anymore.
 
 
 
 
I slowly pull up my body from the bed and fix the bed as I said. I quietly get my things and follow them down the house.
 
 
 
The guy who wants to befriend me disappears like bubbles after the incident, well like i do care, no one likes to befriend me in long term. The night I spent alone, I tried to drink it more than the last time I got but still waking up the next day. I was so down that the days lasted so slow in my mind. These past few days, I didn't talk to Doyoon or to anyone or even pay a visit to my brother in the library at break time, lunch and I decided not to go even after class. I am afraid he will gonna ask what happen and I don't want to talk about it. It's been a week that I dismissed it already in my mind but my body said it all that I'm not.  I always go to the shop with mom without a word or straight home and did not wait for my hyung. Today is different, our class ended late and I remained seated at my chair even the classroom where already abandon by my classmates. Doyoon does not even try to come along with me just to accompany me and chose to be with Daehyun. Half an hour of staying inside the classroom lifelessly, I decided to walk out the room and went to the park. For some days like these, mom doesn’t fetch me as she was too busy at the eatery and she always expects that I will go to the library to wait for my brother to be off from his work. My brother sent someone to relay his message that he want me to stay at the park if I don't want to stay at the library to wait for him. Unfortunately, I wasn't in the mood to stay around the library so I decided to wait him here at the park before going home. A couple of minutes, I seated down one of the bench and open my backpack to get my reading material. I found myself again getting attached to the story that I'm reading that somebody tap me at my shoulder twice. I look up and saw my hyung... but not the hyung that I'm waiting and expecting to see.
 
 
"Why are you here all alone?"
 
"Sangie-hyung... " I greet him with a bow. "I... I am waiting for Hyun Joong-hyung to come as he ask me to wait here." I put the book down to my lap.
 
"Ah...Is it always that you come at your library to wait for him? Why there's a change?"
 
 
"I... I ahm..." I really don't know what to tell him so I lower my head and fidgeted the end paper of the book.
 
 
"Your mother will be worried if both of you continue waiting like this."
 
 
I look up at him instantly and shook my head. 
 
 
"Aniyo! This is the first time I... I waited him here as... I... I'm not in the mood to stay at the library. That's all."
 
 
Young Saeng look at me seriously without blinking and then suddenly he reach forward and took my face to his hands—Taking note every inch of my face.
 
 
"Tch. Yor feature is too feminine that's why no girls looking at you the same way woman see a man."
 
 
Seriously, this hyung is crazy! I just wear the same hairstyle and thin  eye line like him, how can that be?
 
 
I just stare at him blankly as I didn't get his point. Hyung is so absurd and unpredictable so I don't know if his words can be trusted. Now that he blabber some random words suddenly.
 
 
"H-hyung... a-are you...  somewhat… drunk?" I carefully asks.
 
 
He smirks at me and let his hand down on his side and pulled up a plastic with two cans of malt beer. I didn't notice he got something there. He opens the lid and pushing it to my hand to grab it properly. I hesitantly took it and hold it while my hands visibly trembling, looking down on it and looking up to hyung opening the other can and assume that it was for him.
 
 
"I didn't open that can for you just to receive a stare. Drink it."  he said and  chug up his beer.
So he is planning to be drunk because he is not yet in the moment.
 
 
"B-but..."
 
 
"No buts." he insist.
 
 
So I who is afraid to have an argument with my hyung, slowly set my lips on the lid of the can and drink the alcohol. Once I taste it, my face become sour and lead to choke a bit. I became Young Saeng's laughing stuff as he laugh at me madly like there is no tomorrow.
 
 
 Funny.
 
 
 I scoff to my inner thought as I will never do that to him or to anyone.
 
 
"Err... hyung, I can't consume this anymore. It has bad taste and smells unlikely ... and I am too young to--"
 
 
"Just drink, even half of it."
 
 
"B-but--"
 
 
"I said, no excuse."
 
 
And here I am again, drinking it straight~not just half but the whole content. As I put down the can in the bench, I felt a little bit dizzy as my sight is spinning and intoxicated. My, I can't concentrate well.
 
 
"H-hyung..." I call to him.
 
 
I feel my eyes become droopy but I can still see my hyung smirking at me. He lean back at the bench, arms hang  on my shoulder and pull me by my side to be close by him. My eyes gotten aching like I open it under the water, I hear my own heart palpitating and my face is burning hot.
 
 
 Pwew, so this is the feeling of being drunk or tipsy or whatever they call it.
 
 
"I didn't say you drink it all, pabo." He look down at me again. "My, you look like you had been drinking five soju." He teases and then his face became serious looking away."Mianhae for giving you a liquor. That will be last. It's just... No one celebrates with me today so I kinda see you here and ask you to join me."
 
I pouted at him. 
 
"Saeng-ie hyung~... You didn't ask me. You didn't ask Ren... You just gave and command it and chug it like a man~" I suddenly singsong my words to him.
 
Again. I give him another reason to laugh at me. Good Ren. Hahaha! You embarrass yourself in front of him one more time. I blink as I think I am really laughing out loud inside. Heh. After Young Saeng laughs like a crazy hyung I know, he wraps his arm around my neck and push me down level to his chest to give me a warm noogie at my head. I froze. This is the first—a warm close to him. I move back as I feel he loosen his arm around me and look up at him.
 
 
"I have a secret to convey to you."
 
 
"What is it?" I blink.
 
 
"You are..." 
 
 
I look up at him now in inquisitive eyes. 
 
 
"Didn't you know... we're... half-brothers?"
 
I just stare at him silently.
 
 
He look down on me like he is expecting me something to do, say or act but I was just staring at him. For how long I am looking at him like that, I don't know. He frown his brows and wanted to talk but no found word leaves his mouth to say. He scratches his growing moustache at the side of his lips and I, I just sit back properly but still not saying any word.
 
 
So that's the reason why Hyun Joong acted that way and told me that I won't understand as I was too young according to him.. But, the truth is I didn't see these in a wrong way. He treated me fair enough and he didn't show drastic changes and rudely action to us. He's just a drunkard and bully sometimes but he never treat me like a trash that expected to be the first child of my mother. He is pain in the ; yes it is given but here he is... wanting an attention and showing affection.
 
 
"So..." he hang his word like that.
 
 
"So... what?" I'm still tipsy asking bluntly.
 
 
"What are you going to do?" he frown at me.
 
 
"What should be the right reaction to it hyung? I was just Ten years old and turning Eleven."
 
 
"You're not going to act on me like your brother did?"
 
 
"There is nothing to be change. Brother or half... it's still the same." Wow! I said that straight at him.He smiles on what I said and gave me another noogie.
 
Boy, He loves skinship.
 
He stood up putting the can we consume inside the plastic bag and wave the other hand  it in front of me.
 
 
"So I think... I should go now as I can see that the level of alcohol you intake is wearing off slowly so I won't worry."
 
 
"Hyung, What are we celebrating?"
 
 
"Good you ask. I passed the qualifying exam to graduate as the result distributed today. Your hyung is genius." he started to walk out the park.
 
 
Heh. So full of his self. He wants somebody to boost him.
 
 
"Hyung..." I call out on him again as we have a fair distance and look back at me. "Chukkhaeyo."
 
 
I caught him off guard by my greetings and quickly grinned back at me then walk away. 
 
 
Yep, I felt the alcohol is wearing off by now and tried to close my I eyes. I heard footsteps from a far and stop for the meantime. The walking steps I heard are now quick steps towards to me; by that time, I know he's the one I am waiting for. I felt his two hands in my shoulder and shook me.
 
 
"Ren... are you alright?" He lean closer to me and when I open my eyes, I saw his face is wrinkling. I smile back at him."Are you… are you drunk?"
 
 
I slowly shook my head and raise my hand showing that I just consume a little; i just can't construct an appropriate word to say this state of mind.
 
 
"You drink... a little?" Hyun Joong translates my gesture.
 
 
I sheepishly nod at him.
 
 
"Hell, you smell and look like one but not worse."
 
 
Hyun Joong shook his head while pulling me up by my arm and put it around his neck to support me. I don't know a little alcohol can weaken you as I try to stand up, I wobble a bit. As he secured that I won't slip out on him, he lean a bit to get my things but someone stops him.
 
 
"You can't handle more things now you have him at your back. I'll bring these instead." a female voice said to my brother.
 
 
I didn't noticed that he had a companion so I look up at her to see if I knew her and to my surprise, she was the girl I saw in the library with Jung Min.
 
 
"E~xcuse me~... Have we~ met be~fore?" I slurry ask her.
 
 
I felt my supporter's body is shaking so I look back to hyung whose suppressing his laughter and I frown.
 
 
"Sorry, It's the best pick-up lines I ever heard."
 
 
 
"You~re riduculing me~~sunbae..." 
 
 
"Silly. Don't mock at him. He really saw me before." the girl explain at my brother.
 
 
"Ahhh... I see."
 
 
 We start walking out the park.
 
 
"Let's go to a noodle shop. He can't go home like these."
 
 
"I agree."
 
 
"B~but... you~ didn't answer my ques~tion." walking sluggishly with hyung.
 
 
The girl looks at me and then smile.
 
"When you already sober, I'll tell you my name."
 
 
We went to the nearest noodle shop; of course, not at my mother's eatery as they don't want them to see me being tipsy in front of mom. I think hour passes and here I am blushing madly in front of them.
 
 
 
"Mianhaedda, So Min-ssi... Hyun Joong-sunbae… I’m sorry for acting like a crazy drunken idiot earlier." I apologized when the alcohol already wear off.
 
 
"It's forgiven, Ren-ssi..." So Min smiled at me.She really possess a charming smile.
 
 
"Now tell me young lad, how on earth got you drunk?" he lean back to the chair and eyed me.
 
 
I lower my head and under the table, my hand fidgeting the hem of my school uniform; unable to decide to keep it from him or spill out.
 
 
"I am waiting, Choi Minki." 
 
 
I wince; he's getting impatient as my hyung use my whole name addressing me. I sigh and look away. I remember mom calling me in full name and my heart tighten.
 
 
"Please don't get mad."
 
 
"It depends the story you gonna tell."
 
 
"B-but..."
 
 
"Spill it and don't hide anything."
 
 
I look at So Min. I saw her having an inquiry look but she remain quiet, waiting to end the conversation we are having. I think he want to ask why Hyun Joong has a full concern over me.
 
 
"Hyung...err…" Oops, I slip.
 
 
My brother clear his throat.
 
 
"Saeng-ie hyung celebrated with me. He passed the qualifying exam for graduation."
 
 
"That is not acceptable reason for him to give you a drink just because he celebrates his success. He have bunch of pals around, why celebrate it with you who’s underage?" he sarcastically ask.
 
 
I look down as I don't want to have a conversation like this with Joong-hyung. I really can't stand someone saying spiel at me. I felt I always at fault when they always getting mad.
 
 
"I know your point, hyung... but. but. hyungnim... sunbaenim... " I slip a bit again using that word to him as I'm about to cry.
 
 
"Is it not good to celebrate and share the happiness in you with your own blood?" I ask.
 
 
"He isn't your--" he suddenly stop; realizing bursting a word that he intended to hide from me until now.
 
 
"I know what you mean." I said softly.
 
 
"What?! W-who said? Him? What kind of celebration was that when he is hurting you inside?" he said with a spit of anger and then look away.
 
 
"It didn't affect me." I timidly reply. "I felt sad earlier to you not to him but it doesn't matter anyway so I drop it."
 
 
He looked back at me with wide eyes then glared at me; glaring at me to explain further.
 
 
"I wished that it should be you who will man up to say it than him. He just freed me from anxiety. And I surprise him more than you do." I said to him.
 
 
We really confuse So Min with our conversation right now; her expression is really trying to understand every bit and I know sooner she'll find out without saying any word from her.
 
"Whatever. Your mother asked me not to." 
 
And again, we receive a frown from her. What a cute little gesture. I feel sorry for her; hyung addresses our mom as 'your mom' in a conversation when he is pissed.
"Figured. That's why I drop it already."This conversation is killing me, really. 
"I'm sorry." 
I felt I need to say that to accept that I am in wrong position and my eyes are dwelling from tearing out tears.My hyung's face softens and reaches out my face to comfort me.Ah...warm... I like it.
"Don't. I'm not mad Ren."
 
"Yes you are." now I'm sniffing.
 
 
"Alright, a little but not anymore. Just don't drink again because you are underage."
 
 
I nod and swiftly wipe out my tears.
 
 
"Can we send her home first before we talk again? Because she'll gonna be late going home."
 
 
I nod and stand up, bowing at her in perfect 90° with my head lower than the normal bow.
 
 
"You don't have to be super apologized about that." So Min said patting my shoulder when she stood up.
 
 
"Still... Mianhaedda for keeping you here with us. And I'm very thankful you helped us."
 
 
We go off the noodle shop to send So Min to her house and she gave him a goodbye kiss at his cheek and sheepishly smile before bidding her goodbye to us. She open the gate and before she close it, she waves her hand to us. After a minutes, we silently walk continuing the journey to our home when hyung stops walking ahead of me. He look back at me over his shoulders with solemn eyes.
 
 
"Ren..." he called out.
 
 
I look away. I know he wanted to ask but I do not want to answer it. I already tried to put away those memories; memories that even though I want to erase it, it won't. It always here deep in my heart.
 
 
Hyun Joong walk back to me and reach me, both in my shoulders.
 
 
"I'm your hyung, right? You can tell me."
 
 
My body jerk up a bit.
 
 
Crap. Why it is hurt when I need to say what is in my mind. I want to say it all! I envied you... That I was so sad when mom mad at me... I am not your priority anymore~I hate to think that. I didn't take a good look out of what our mother done to me. Why can you play outside? Why I can't stay out like you? Why we don't have a father? Why I acted like these? I have many things to say but...  "No, hyung. Nothing's wrong."
 
 
"Ren... look at me. What's wrong?" he pull up a bit my face to look at him.
 
 
My visions getting blur and I look down.
 
 
Crap these eyes of mine! I'm on the edge of crying again.
 
 
"You became indifferent after you and mom fought. What did you  two fought before?" 
 
 
I look up at him.  How did he know?
 
 
Being a kid didn't leave me for while because I am already crying madly. What a lame boy I am. I raise my hands and hug Hyun Joong at his waist and continuing sobbing against him without a word. One of his hand hugged me back and the other two patted my head lightly to soothe me.
 
 
"Eomma... she's mad at me... I played around while I'm in charged at the eatery... Did...Did I done wrong, hyung?" I said in between my sniffing and sobbing.
 
 
"I-it was just... the spur of the moment... I think she was tired that day that... that you became sore to her eyes. Just don't do anything that will mom don't want to see. Arraseo?" he said that while rubbing my back.
 
 
I nodded and release myself to him to wipe the remaining teardrop in my face. He help me a bit and he lay his arm around my shoulders and continue walking down to our house. I... felt free from the stone that I carried when I open it to hyung. I am happy that I have him but... I think,  he will seldom spend his time with me now that he have So Min-ssi.
 
 
"I promise that I'll sing for you,right? Now, I will." he warmly smile at me and enter our room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Days pass quite good even there are times I'm getting upset but I did not try to commit any harm to myself again. It has been a week but I did not see the guy who wanted my friendships even when Jung Min-hyung and his pals visits the library. I am shy to ask him about him. One of the moment with them at the library, I spend my time reading books with So Min and Jung Min waiting to hyung to be off at the library when my cousin flick my nose using his fingers.
 
 
"What's that for?" I ask as I rub my nose.
 
 
"I'm bored."
 
 
"I'm not a toy to be played. Go find some chu chu and entertain yourself."
 
 
"If I indulge myself hanging with them, I will miss this opportunity to be with my dearest bestfriend, Ren-ssi."
 
 
"What do you need to sunbae? Is that really important?"
 
 
"Of course! I will not be here if it isn't." he cross his arms in front of his chest.
 
 
"So Min-ssi, do you know what he's talking about?"
 
 
"No. He's crazy as ever. Just do understand him."
 
 
Not like I don't.
 
 
"Ren-oppa... please sing a song something for me." Jung Min adjust his pitch to mimic a girl's voice.
 
 
"Minnie-hyung. You're scaring me. That's the scariest girl's voice ever." I purposely lean aback showing distance on him.
 
 
"If I'm a girl, like I'll be onto you. You're petite and kind a slim. Are you sure you are eating the right amount?"
 
 
"Thanks for the sarcasm. Now I know you are to Joong-sunbae."
 
 
"You're welcome. We are just handsome."
 
 
"He's pretty." pertaining to me.
 
 
"Ahhgg! No, I'm not pretty So Min-ssi." I acted like I will throw up.
 
 
And I can see an evil eyes sparks at my cousin's. Ho! Ho! This will be really tough.
 
 
"Yeah... I find your voice is a natural high pitch, my dear Ren." an evil smile spreads in his lips while ducking a bit at me.
 
 
"Yeah, I notice it  now and you got a rounded cat eyes that girls like to have." So Min added and I groan.
 
 
"You want that too?" Jung Min grin.
 
 
So Min nod her head answering his question. My crazy cousin move his chair.nearer at my side.
 
 
"Plus with the well shape lips. Isn't amazing?" He latch some of my grown hair on his fingertip. "and... Are you planning to grow your hair more?"
 
 
"Thank you, So Min-ssi. You give him an entertainment." I cover my face with the book and lean back to the chair.

 
I hear them giggling and I found myself smiling lightly. My brother came and we started to went out the school to go somewhere that I do not have any idea where.
 
 
"So... you find Ren as your target, So Min-ah..." he ask her walking.
 
 
"No not at all, Hyun Joong-ah." she stop for a while to peck my brother's lips.

 
"My! Don't be too showy! There's minor here!" Jung Min cover his face teasing the two and wink at me.
 
 
 "We are all, Pabo!" So Min answers.
 
 
My brother brutally smack the back of Jung Min's head and playfully set his arm around So Min's waist. I was there stunned on what I saw and Hyun joong just smirk at me.
 
 
He's in love. I'm sure he fell hard to this angel. Who don't? I admit to myself I admire her feature and I had grown to like him, like crush I think? hehehe.
 
 
"Ren-ah. So Min will melt when you didn't stop those look of yours." my brother teases.
 
 
I blush.
 
 
"Woah! Our little Ren had a crush on her!" Jung Min jump out and claps his hand like he got an idea. "Tsk. Tsk. Poor Ren... But she got Hyun Joong already. I will find  a better person. I'll help-"
 
 
"Jung Min." hyun Joong calls out his name like a mother goose protecting his chicks.
 
 
"What? I'm just joking. Right, Ren?"
 
 
I run towards to hyun Joong and hide at the back of him and peek over his shoulder and Jung Min follow me with his inquisitive eyes.
 
 
"Sunbae-nim, he is starting to poison my naive mind."
 
 
"What???" He ask with wide eyes.
 
 
"What should we do then?" Hyun  Joong crack his knuckles showing to me.
 
 
"Let him die laughing." I evily suggest.
 
 
"Your wish is my command!"
 
 
Jung Min heard it and started to run. My brother chase him for a while before jumping at his back and starting to tickle him. So Min and I had a good laugh out of it before we follow them and rescue Jung Min.
 
 
"My! I thought you're not gonna help me." he said to So Min.
 
 
"I am still in doubt but Ren convince me to do that because he knew Joong-ah will never stop tickling you when no one stops him."
 
 
"He surely is." he breathe deeply to regain his composure. "Yah! I got hungry because of this, treat us some food." Jung Min demanded to Hyun Joong.
 
 
"Even you didn't ask, I will treat you all." he helps him to stand up.
 
 
"What occassion?" I ask.
 
 
"You'll find out soon."
 
 
We walk  down the street and enters a restaurant near from the school. We sit in a four sitting chair and Hyun Joong let us ordered  what we want teat at the waiter serving us.
 
 
"Sunbae, what is this really?" I finally ask him again.
 
 
He look back to So Min and curtly smile at each other. I think they decided  to say about their  relationship.
 
 
"Well... So Min-ah and I" he hold her hand before he proceed talking to us. "... are officially and finally dating."
 
 
 
Silence.
 
 
 
"W-we are officially boyfriend  and girlfriend!" So Min added.
 
 
"I cannot believe this!" Jung Min slams  his hands to the table, tone that sure disagreeing.
 
 
The two eyed him with confusion and I also look up at him in disbelief of what he acts~weird~ like now. I mean He always is. He starting to walk back and forth before he stops and look each one of us wearily. He stop dead at the middle  and slams again his hand but this time he look down to Hyun Joong intently.
 
 
"That can't be..." he cut off his word again.
 
 
"Why don't you try to calm down and tell us why?" So Min plead.
 
 
He lean almost near at So Min's face before he said... "Got you there!"
 
We all groan in irritation and thanks to my hyung, he smack his head really hard this time that he fell off the table. We laugh madly and Jung Min hugs Hyun Joong after he regain his composure.
 
 
"You better take good care of her. She's one of a kind." he patted his back before releasing himself to Hyun Joong.
 
 
"I know. I know."
 
 
They sit back and laugh a bit before hyung continue his word, looking at So Min this time.
 
 
"You are very special to me and... I also want to officially tell you that Ren is my--" but he was cut off by Minnie-hyung.
 
 
"Secret lover." Jung Min whispers that we only hear.
 
 
And again. Another hard smack. This cousin of mine really wants to hit.
 
 
"Hey, I noticed that you got me a lot today." Jung Min scowl at him.
 
"You deserve it, Pabo!"
 
 
So Min heartily laugh at us. I notice how her eyes goes to a thin line when he laughs. It is admirable.
 
 
"There you go again, Ren. She's mine, you know that right?" hyun Joong hugs him while pouting.
 
 
I awkwardly smile at it and scratch the back of my head.
 
 
"Mianhae... So Min-noona is really pretty and very admirable, that's why I can't stop looking at her. She's like an... angel." I noted.
 
 
My brother lean a bit to give me a noogie and smile back at So Min.
 
 
"I'd like to introduce to you... my little brother, Ren." 
 
 
"Taddaa!!!" Jung Min cheers while tackled me behind and head lock.
 
 
I smile at her momentarilly before I throw a deathglare to Jung Min but he just dust it off.
 
 
"Yeah, I can say that you two are brothers because of comparing me into an angel."
 
 
I continue glaring at Jung Min while smiling at So Min's word.
 
 
"if looks can kill, I'm already ten feet down the floor." jung Min said.
 
 
We all good laughing and giggling but somebody caught my attention. My happy face drastically change into uncomfortable look when I saw who come inside the resto.
 
 
 
Oh no... They notice I saw them. This can't be.
 
 
 
 
 
Hyun Joong's P.O.V.:
 
 
 
My brother's face suddenly change when he spot something at the entrance door so I look back to see who it was. It wasn't a thing--it is a person... two persons actually.  They are Doyoon and Dae Hyun. The two also notice us and I can see the gesture of their body tense a bit. They hesitate to approach us but decided to go along to greet us.
 
 
"Annyeong, Sunbaenim." they both greet and bow at us.I look back to Ren; his head is already low and his.hand is fix to somewhere else.
 
 
"Will you excuse us four for a while? With Minki?" I ask Jung Min.
 
 
"Suite yourself. We'll wait for you."
 
 
I stand up and throws Minki a 'follow-me' look. He understand it and starts to stand up but still not looking at the two. I suppose that there something wrong that is why Ren is avoiding them to meet anywhere. We went out the restaurant and the three have an umcomfortable look when I face them.
 
 
"So...hyoobaes... I hope study is not too much for the week isn't?" I start the conversation and they just nod.
 
"Is there something wrong between the three of you?"
 
 
I didn't hear an answer.
 
 
"I need an answer... I don't want to see you three not in a good phase. Doyoon, do you mind to say something?"
 
 
He scratches the tip of his nose and awkwardly looking down to Ren before me and shrug his shoulder.
 
 
"So I think, Ren can answer my inquiry..." I look at him and I can see his body tense up. "Ren..."
 
 
"Y-yes... it's my fault. I... I didn't talk and see them for a while. Mianhaedda."
 
 
I sigh out loud and look up to Ren.
 
 
So this is how Ren reacts whenever he is facing a problem... avoiding the people that is close to him.
 
"Ren... it isn't right that you will avoid them as a solution. You need them like I need you, arraseo?"
He nodded. "Alright. I let you three alone and when you settle it. Join us, okay?"
 
 
The three nod at me and I left them to enter the resto to sit back with the others.
 
 
"Wae?" So Min asks as I sit down with them.
 
 
"Ren became aloof to them that's why I ask them to settle it right away."
 
 
"Reason?" Jung Min ask look out to them.
 
 
"Kid's reaction when he got  a problem."
 
 
"I didn't avoid my friends, I ran to them when I had a problem."
 
 
So Min nods to agree with Jung Min.
 
 
"He done the opposite... I'll ask him about that later." 
 
 
"I also notice that he didn't have someone to call best friend. He didn't give time to be with his other cousin as well."
 
 
 
"You know he can't go out like us as mom didn't want to be around with others isn't?"
 
 
The food that we order came before the three goes in and join us. I smile at them when I see Ren smiling back at them again. I think they already settle it. The three bows at me and thanking me for helping them to reunite again.
 
 
"I'm happy that you'll be back like old times. By the way, you can call us hyung like Ren called me." 
 
 
The three nod in agreement and sits with Ren at the free seat and ordered another set of food for the two. 
 
 
"Sunbae... Ah... Joong-hyung, we notice that you and Ren is so close to each other and..." Doyoon said like asking us about our closeness.
 
 
"He's my cousin and Joong-ah is my bestfriend there's nothing wrong for being close." Jung Min saves the explanation for me.
 
 
"Ahh..." Do yoon nodded as a sign he understood.
 
 
So Min looks at my like asking why I did not say a word and I answer her with Later-I-will-Explain Look. Half an hour of spending time with us, Doyoon and Daehyun bid their goodbye to go home and they ask Ren if he wants to come along. Ren look at me like asking if he can. I slightly nod and he accepts it join them walking out.
 
 
"Why did you let him go first?" So Min asks.
 
 
"We will just send you home and we will follow him afterward." I explain.
 
 
"Nah... I need to go first. I'll join them. See you around Joong." he waves at us and rush himself to join the kiddos.
 
 
"He always give us space, isn't?"
 
 
"Yep. He knew, I need you."
 
 
"Geez! I'm blushing!" she giggles.
 
 
"You owe me an explanation, sweety."
 
 
"Oh Yeah. Yeah. That one."
 
 
"Reason?" she mimics Jung Min.
 
 
"You can't be Min."
 
 
"I am more of him."
 
 
"About Ren. We didn't let others know that we are brothers and most of all, Min done a stupid video and I became the eye candy of others."
 
 
"You are my candy. No one will ever have you. Well yeah I sort of can't connect the two of you but you two went to the same school. Why can't them know?"
 
 
"Silly. Of course, I am yours." I pinch her nose lightly. "We seldom talk at the school and most of the time, mom always fetch him."
 
 
"You both have family name, how they can't connect into it?"
 
 
"We use different Surname. Our advisers only knew that we are brothers."
 
 
She looks confuse. She really is adorable.
 
 
"I use Kim, my mom's surname while he have Choi, our father's surname." 
 
 
I just can't beleive I am revealing something so personal to her.
 
 
"It didn't affect that much to you?"
 
 
"No. I'm happy the way we have today. We are happy that he is not around to be bossy. I don't want Ren to feel pain from not knowing our father. It is enough for me that he left us after Ren born."
 
 
"Do you know your father's face?"
 
 
"No. Never and I do not have an interest finding the person who left us so many years. Ren might not understand it well, that's why we didn't talk about him at home or any where."
 
 
"Just like what you said earlier, Ren takes thing in the opposite way. He might wanted to know it but afraid to ask it."
 
 
"Let's stay it like this. I don't want any changes wahat we have."
 
 
"Alright... Hyun Joong..."
 
 
"Hmn?"
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"Thank you for what?"
 
 
"Thank you for telling me everything about you."
 
 
"I trust you so much that even I surprise myself. By the way, did you enjoy the night? Are you happy?" I change the topic as I don't want to talk about that bastard... the real bastard in the family.
 
 
"Happy from what? Today? Yes I am. Super! Thank you so much!"
 
 
"I'm glad you did. Are you going to the shop this weekend?"
 
 
"Oh that... My family wants to go to the province to look if my brother is doing fine."
 
 
"How is he?"
 
 
"Well he doesn't look good when papa sent him there. I wish I can be against it but words from him is like a king that cannot be break."
 
 
"Well I think your papa knows best for their kids."
 
 
"Yep. I think so." she stop walking and glance at me with cute smile. "So..."
 
 
"So..." I mimic her.
 
 
"We are here in front of the gate..."
 
 
"Oh... did we walk fast?"
 
 
"Crazy..." she shows her cheekily smile again after she pouts. "I love you, Hyun Joong-ah..."
 
 
My heart jumps out my chest. 
 
 
My, I felt I am melting right now. Those words... every words she says, it comes to her heart.  This is the fist time I hear it from her since she became my girlfriend a week ago.
 
 
I slowly hugs her; feeling all warmth radiating on her. I near my lips to her ears and whisper the most sincere word I want to say to her for a very long time.
 
 
"Day by day... I'm falling for you and this time I know for sure that... I love you. I love you... I am in love with you, So Min-ah."
 
 
After she hear my words, her hugs tighten and sighs contently.
 
 
"I hope... we will be forever."
 
 
I loosen my hug and gaze down to the prettiest eyes I find in the entire world.
 
 
"We will if we  are going to study hard and work for our dreams."
 
 
"So sweet... Yes, I will." she release herself to me and wave as good bye.
 
 
I continue walking now that So Min is inside their house. So, this weekend we will not see each other and I will have time with Ren. I saw the duo waiting me outside the house and Ren hug me when I got near.
 
 
"Yes? Is Minnie-hyung bullying you again?" I comb his hair with my fingers.
 
 
He shook his head and look up at me smiling sheepishly.
 
 
"I told him that we will wait for you here to congratulate you. We didn't do that earlier as we have guest at the resto." Jung Min says while scratching his finger nails to the other hand.
 
 
"I see. Thank you. Alright, let's go."
 
 
Ren hop happily ahead of us and Jung Min walks slowly following him.
 
 
"Joong-ah..."
 
 
"hmn?"
 
 
"What are you dreaming to be?"
 
 
"Why'd you ask?"
 
 
He stop and face me wearing a serious look.
 
 
"You like to sing and you compose a song by your own. Not only that, you can play guitar and secretly plays the piano at school. Are you dreaming to become a singer? An Idol?"
 
 
"I would like to be if there is a chance."
 
 
"I'll find a way."
 
 
"Why do you want to help me?"
 
 
"I want to do it too. I want to come along with you."
 
 
"But Auntie Annie wants you to become a doctor. Doctor isn't bad profession."
 
 
"I want to be what I am dreaming of and that is becoming an idol." he face back to the house.
 
 
I smirk; knowing that my bestfriend and I have the same dream is another wonderful thing to treasure in my memories. I hug him behind his back and rest my chin to his shoulder.
 
 
"I'm happy that my bestfriend shares the same dream as mine. Let see what life will bring."
 
 
"We can do these, right?" 
 
 
"Yes we can."
 
 
I see him smile in his side view and we continue walking back to the house to have a rest.