One on One

Idols vs. Aliens: Phoning Home

That night as Taemin slept, Minho pulled out his lap top and began to write.

now_you_go is online

flamingfrog O.O: sorry about that.

now_you_go: wut happened?

flamingfrog O.O: distractions, anyway what were you saying?

now_you_go: The only way to kill an Ataien is by setting them on fire.

flamingfrog O.O: are you srs? Cant you drown them?

now_you_go: You could but I don’t think that’s very effective

now_you_go: and besides they’re probably a lot stronger…

flamingfrog O.O: o.o

now_you_go: you look so cute when you do that

flamingfrog O.O: you can’t see me… *looks around suspiciously*

now_you_go: :P

☢☢The Next Morning☢☢

Minho laughed as he pulled out a gallon of milk from the fridge and dank from it.

He had found Jonghyun half on the bathroom floor, Onew drooling on the couch and Kibum with his hair sticking out every which way on the kitchen counter.

Minho didn’t need to smell their breath, he knew they had gotten wasted last night and there was no telling what they had done.

Minho went back to his room to get his keys when he saw Taemin stir a bit in his bed.

The older made his way over and moved Taemin’s hair out of his face before planting a kiss on his forehead.

“I love you.” Minho whispered before walking out the door.

☢☢

Minho lightly jogged his way over to a park not too far from there he live. Wooyoung was there already taking shots at the basket.

“Hey hyung” Minho said walking up to him.

“Hey Min.”

“Where’s Nichkhun?”

“Uh… He couldn’t make it.” Wooyoung lied. Truth was Wooyoung didn’t even mention it to anyone else.

“I guess it’s just you and me then” Minho smiled taking the ball from Wooyoung and making a shot.

“How about a little one on one?”

“You’re on.”

Minho tossed the ball to Wooyoung and immediately got on defense ready to block Wooyoung’s shots.

Wooyoung dribbled a few times before faking a left and running right, passing Minho and making a shot into the basket.

☢☢

Both boys were too into the game to notice how long they had been playing, but it was long enough for both of them to be sweating.

Wooyoung had the ball and was making his way towards the basket. Minho was on full alert when something caught his eye. Up the sky, it looked like a plane, but not exactly. Minho squinted trying to make out what it was.

Wooyoung was too busy looking down at the ball to see that Minho was in the way and ran right into him.

They grunted as they hit the floor. Minho more than Wooyoung because Wooyoung had landed on top of him.

“Sorry.” Wooyoung said but not moving.

“No- there was something-” Minho looked back up but the object was no longer there.

“What are you doing?” an unexpected voice interrupted.

Both Minho and Wooyoung looked up to find Taemin with water bottles in one hand and towels in the other.

“Playing one on one?” Minho asked not quite sure anymore.

“Literally.” Taemin stated getting even more annoyed.

Minho pushed Wooyoung off of him and stood up. Taemin handed him a water bottle.

“Thanks.” Minho said. He opened the bottle and drank.

He took the ball and ran off with it as Wooyoung walked over to Taemin and grabbed a bottle as well.

Taemin waited for Minho to be out of ear shot before turning to Wooyoung.

“What are you doing?” Taemin asked already knowing the answer.

“I think we both know.” Wooyoung smirked taking a drink. He took a towel and wiped some of the sweat of his face and neck.

“I’m warning you hyung, back off.”

“Come on now Taemin. All’s fair in love and war.” Wooyoung said ruffling Taemin’s hair.

Taemin pulled away like he had the night before and glared making sure this time Wooyoung saw.

Wooyoung just laughed as he tossed his towel in Taemin’s face and chased after Minho.

☢☢

On their way home, Key and Luna spotted the 3 from across the street and decided to stop and say hi.  Key had gone shopping for some unnecessary clothes he swore he needed and bumped into Luna, who had been shopping as well.

“Hi Taemin.” Luna greeted

“Hey Luna, Hey hyung.” Taemin replied not taking his eyes off the players.

“Who’s wining?” Key asked

Taemin sighed, “Wooyoung hyung is.” Taemin replied. He wasn’t talking about the game.

“Is something wrong?” Key asked noticing the tone in Taemin’s voice

Taemin shook his head. He couldn’t stand watching them play anymore. “I’m going home. I have homework to work on.”

Key and Luna watched Taemin turn the block corner when suddenly the heard a loud crash.

“HYUNG! WOO HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY?!?” Minho cried shaking his friend awake.

Wooyoung was lying on the floor, rubbed his temples in pain. “Yeah, I’m fine.” He groaned. He tried standing up, but couldn’t seem to balance himself. Minho sat him down again.

“What happened?” Key asked running up to them, Luna close behind.

“Wooyoung hit himself on the head with the basketball…” Minho explained.

“That’s not so bad…” Key said looking at the ball that was rolling away.

“And then slammed his head against the ground.” Minho finished his sentence.

“We should take him to the hospital.” Luna said worriedly.

“I’m fine! Really!” Wooyoung insisted.

“How many fingers am I holding up?” Minho asked holding up 2 fingers.

Wooyoung squinted, “Umm…5?”

Minho looked at his hand then back at his friend.

“Close.”

“You see? He’s not fine!” Luna cried.

“That’s not fair! I was never good at guessing games!” Wooyoung said in his defense.

Minho just looked at Key then back at Wooyoung who was rubbing his forehead.

 “Remember that one time Onew hit his head and you thought he was okay?” Luna asked

“He was fine.” Key said

“He had a concussion!” Luna yelled.

Scared of the same fate happening to Wooyoung, Minho decided it would be best to do as Luna said. “C’mon hyung.” Minho said pulling Wooyoung unto his back. “We need to get you to a doctor.”

 

M a l k o m ’ s  N o t e

WHAT?!? MINHO THINKS TAEMIN IS A DISTARCTOIN?!?! WHAT!!?? LOL ^^

GAH! This was fun!

I still don’t know where this is going but I’m starting to get a good idea *winks*

 

sungyo: Here! *throws it at you* take it and run! ^^

tsundering: Really I thought there would be lots of these lol

aznchika: he can be pretty >.< JongKey will come up later on (:

SunnySun: He wasn’t in the mood LOL

caline: Ma’am, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to calm down. :P

babyyspider: weird, huh?

BaiLingLing: me too!

SweetSacrificeV: Yay!

brownrice: I started cracking up at your comment lol