oo7

Idols vs. Aliens: Phoning Home

Taemin unlocked the door to his dorm, removed his shoes and stepped into the living room. He would’ve gone straight to his room if it wasn’t for what he was seeing.

“What happened?!” he asked.

☢☢☢Earlier that day☢☢☢

Once inside Minho and Wooyoung stayed low, so as not to be seen. Somewhere along the lines they both went into Secret agent status. Rolling on the ground, giving each other signals for when it was clear, they made gun figures with their hands and even made `pewww pewww` sounds for it to seem more realistic.

“I’ve always wanted to do that.” Minho confessed with smile.

Minho and Wooyoung had they’re back pressed against a wall when suddenly Wooyoung stopped playing.

“So much for not getting caught.” He said pointing a security camera that was in the corner right above them.

Not only had they been acting like idiots…it had been caught on camera!

“WHAT IF MY FANS SEE THIS!? I’LL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN!” Wooyoung worried.

Minho rolled his eyes. “We’re about to discover something that could potentially be harmful to earth and you’re worried about your fans seeing you play 007?”

Wooyoung would’ve defended himself if it wasn’t for the whistling coming down the hall.

They exchanged a `What do we do?` look as they started to panic.

They started checking doorknobs seeing which ones were unlocked. So far none of them were.

The whistling and footsteps were getting closer. This was it. Minho braced himself and waited for the worse. Suddenly Wooyoung pulled Minho into a room and closed the door.

Just then a custodian walked by with a mop over his shoulder. He stopped for a moment and looked down the hall the boys had been standing in just a moment ago. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary the custodian shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

Minho sighed with relief as the whistling became less and less audible. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to look at the frightened expression on Wooyoung’s face. Minho looked in the same direction, but instead of fright he felt accomplished.

“I KNEW IT!” he said.

The dimly lit room was filled with tanks, tubes of different colored water. They held slimly looking creatures of all shapes and sizes.

“This is so cool.” Minho said. His eyes sparkled with excitement. Without any hesitation he walked over and began to tap at the glass of one on the tank.

“Don’t do that!” Wooyoung scolded. It was bad enough that they were in there. The last thing they needed was to cause damage to the room or get bitten by one of those things. Wooyoung looked around and saw white lab coats on chair, clip boards on what seemed like a control panel, coffee cups everywhere and computers that were set to hibernate mode.

“What kind of hospital is this?” Minho said amazed walking over to another tube that held a pink, slimy, 3 feet looking thing with tentacles.

“You were right, can we go now?”

Quickly growing bored with the non-moving specimens, Minho turned his attention to the wall with lots of light colored buttons. This too was filled with switches of all shapes and sizes. And once again without hesitation Minho began to poke at the buttons and flipping every other switch, bring the room to life. Machines started humming and some of the water in the tubes started to bubble, when suddenly everything went black.

“Great.” Wooyoung said.

“Sorry.” Minho replied trying to find the switch that had caused the black out. As Minho continued to press buttons a sudden glass shatter was heard.

“What are you doing?” Minho asked STILL looking for the light switch.

“I’m not doing anything.” Wooyoung said with his arms cross. He felt a slight pinch on the lower half of his waist. “Minho, that’s not a switch, that’s my .” Wooyoung said getting annoyed at the darkness, but thankful that it had caused Minho to grab his .

“Um-hyung I’m over here.” Minho’s voice was across the room. As soon as the words left Minho’s lips a very low growl was heard.

 Both boys froze.

“Please. Tell. Me. That. Was. You.” Wooyoung whispered.

“No…” Minho whispered back.

Finally placing his hand on a switch at the end of the wall Minho hit it and the room was filled with light.

For a moment there was utter silence as the tall, green, skeletal structured looking creature stood up on its hind legs and looked at Wooyoung. It looked as if the creature was wearing some kind of helmet and no skin.

“Holy !” Wooyoung managed to say without ting his pants.

“He seems harmless...” Minho said. Just then the creature turned to him and snarled, showing his hideous sharp teeth and sticky, slimy drool. “Then again…”   

“Don’t make any sudden movements.” Wooyoung warned, staying still.

Minho had pulled out his phone to take a picture and the sudden sound of the flash sent the creature into a frenzy. It lashed out its claws that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and sliced Minho’s arm, tearing it open.

“!” Minho cried. More out of shock then pain. He would’ve fallen back if it weren’t for Wooyoung to catch him.

Seeing an opening between the monster and Minho, Wooyoung lunged forward and pulled Minho towards the door.

The sudden crash of their bodies hitting against each other caused Minho to drop his phone.  

“My phone!”

LEAVE IT!” Wooyoung yelled pulling Minho out of the room.

☢☢☢

Minho sat on the counter next to the sink as Wooyoung continued to stitch and clean his wound.

Wooyoung would’ve taken Minho to a hospital if it weren’t for the fact that the hospital they had just been at was infested with creatures/monsters/aliens. And he really wasn’t in the mood to explain to anyone they had just been attacked by one because they had trespassed on private property.

Minho winced in pain.

“Does it hurt?”

“A little.” Minho replied wincing in pain again. “We have to go back.”

Wooyoung couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “You kidding, right? Isn’t this enough? What if something worse happened?” he started to apply ointment to Minho’s arm.

“Don’t you want to know what those things are doing here?”

“Can’t we just agree they’re going to take over the planet?” Wooyoung asked sarcastically trying to concentrate on the task at hand.

Little did they know as they conversed a conscious Luna was listening and soon became intrigued.

“If not for that, can we at least go back for my phone?” Minho asked

“Get a new one.” Wooyoung said as he began to bandage Minho’s arm.

“I really like that phone.” Minho pouted

Wooyoung sighed “Fine, we’ll go back for your stupid phone.” he said giving in, rolling his eyes.

Overlooking his worked he stopped to look up at Minho. “How do you keep talking me into these things?”

Minho flashed a smile that made Wooyoung’s knees buckle and his heart skip a beat. Wooyoung didn’t know how long he could suppress his feelings. He had to tell Minho how he felt. He had to. Wooyoung’s heart felt like it was going to explode as he opened his mouth to speak.

“Minho-” Wooyoung began to say looking down at the rest of the bandages he hand in his hand when a voice interrupted them

“What happened?!”

☢☢☢Present☢☢☢

The older boys turned to find very dirt Taemin standing at the doorway.

“What happened to you?” Wooyoung asked looking at the younger boy.

Taemin ignored his question. “Where have you been?” Taemin asked becoming angry.

Minho quickly remembered how he promised to meet Taemin at the mall. “Sorry I forgot.”

“Why didn’t you answer your phone?”

“I- uh… um…” Minho looked at Wooyoung for help.

“H-he left it at my house!” Wooyoung lied without thinking, making things worse.

Taemin wanted to know how it got there in the first place did.

“We were actually just on our way to go get it.” Minho said jumping off the counter.

“I’ll go with you-”

“NO!” both Minho and Wooyoung shouted lifting their hands to stop Taemin.

Taemin jumped a little from the sudden movement and then quickly became suspicious.

“Er- I mean- It’s late and Minho should rest.” Wooyoung smiled. “You can always come get it tomorrow.”

Minho flexed his arm a bit a found that it actually did hurt. “You’re right. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Wooyoung nodded. “I’ll see myself out.” And with that he walked out of the kitchen.

Taemin waited for the door to close before turning back to Minho. He stood there waiting for Minho to explain himself.

Minho remained silent. How was he supposed to explain to his boyfriend that he had cut himself while trying to run away from an alien, that he had accidently encountered while stumbling upon a laboratory that was experimenting on them, so that crazy scientist could use them to maybe-quite possibly-without a doubt- invade earth?

(You: . . .)

(Minho: Exactly)

“I fell.” Minho lied. Taemin walked Minho to their room.

“Anything else you want to tell me?” Taemin asked leaning against the door frame, arms crossed.

“Wooyoung is a fast runner.” Minho said remembering how Wooyoung managed to save them both from that hideous monster.

“I’m glad to see you had fun on our anniversary.” Taemin smiled, tossing Minho a small box.

He turned and headed towards the bathroom for a much needed shower.

Minho examined the small object. He opened it to fine a shinee black cross on a platinum silver chain. Minho remembered how once he and Taemin had walked by a jewelers store and it had caught his eye. He didn’t buy it because at the time he was broke. To make things worse, engraved on the cross was

 “Forever.” Which was something else Minho had promised Taemin.

☢☢☢Flash Back☢☢☢

“How long will you love me?” Taemin asked Minho as they laid next to each other under the stars.

“Forever.” Minho replied.

“That’s a long time.” Taemin said with a smile.

“Not long enough.”

☢☢☢End of Flash Back☢☢☢

Minho closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was trying really hard not to break something. He collapsed on the bed and threw a small tantrum. How could he forget his anniversary?

☢☢☢

Taemin walked into the bathroom, the water and began to undress. As he removed his shirt he looked at his reflection in the mirror.  “What’s happening to us?” he whispered to his reflection.

 

M a l k o m ’ s  N o t e

OMFG! Okay so I wanted to make Minho feel like !... I think I did a good job *feels bad*

I have no idea what I’m doing or where this story is going! *starts pulling hair out* HELP!

Sorry no time for comment replies! I’m running late! Everyone hates Wooyoung and Minho right now I’m sorry!

and I didn’t double read either~ I’ll edit it when I get back :P

I LOVE YOU GUYS! \(^o^)/

♥♥♥♥♥♥