Symbols

Idols vs. Aliens: Phoning Home

 “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” Key panted as leaning over, he rested his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

Luna was sitting on the floor with her back against the building and Minho and Wooyoung were leaning against each other trying to catch their breath as well.

“He hit Wooyoung! What did you expect me to do?!” Minho yelled back.

☢☢☢Flash Back☢☢☢

Another 10minutes had gone by when a loud crashing sound came from the doctor’s office.

“OW! WHAT THE HELL?!” they heard Wooyoung yell.

Muffled voices then more clatter was heard.

The office door flew open and out stomped a very angry Wooyoung.

“What happened in there?” Luna asked.

Wooyoung glared and made a small rolling up the sleeves motion even though he didn’t have any. He was getting ready to go back in there.

“Wait!” Minho stopped him. “It’s a federal offense to hit someone who works for the government. You could get thrown in jail!”

“We’re too pretty to go to jail!” Key said as his eyes popped out of his head with worry.

“He hit me on the head!” Wooyoung yelled.

That’s all Minho needed to hear. He pushed pass Wooyoung and made his way in the doctor’s office.

A loud crash was heard and then complete silence.

Luna, Key and Wooyoung got closer to the door to see what had happened when a voice suddenly startled them.

“RUN!!!” Minho yelled running towards them.

Minho ran passed them and grabbed Wooyoung’s hand pulling him towards the exit.

Key did the same with Luna.

 As the Idols ran papers and lunch carts flew as well as people.

“Move!” Minho shouted pushing one of the male nurses out of the way.

“Sorry!” Luna cried as she bumped into some old lady sending her flying.

“HEY YOU KIDS! STOP!” A booming voice yelled.

Everyone turn to see and fat short security guard chasing after them, who they easily outran.

Minho had led everyone down an unfamiliar hallway. As they ran Minho kept looking at the symbols on the doors. They weren’t Korean or English or any other language he had ever seen.

With 2 lefts and 1 right they found themselves in the lobby once more.

They opened the main entrance doors and kept running.

☢☢☢End of Flash Back☢☢☢

Luna had finally collapsed from exhaustion.

“Luna!” Key cried running over to her.

Just then Jonghyun appeared out of nowhere. He had followed Key direction to get to the hospital, but he knew he was at the right one when he saw them run into in alley.

“Jjong!” Key said hugging the shortest one.

This sudden gesture confused Minho.

“What happened to you guys?” Jonghyun asked looking at their sweaty faces, but his attention was quickly drawn to the passed out Luna.

“YOU MADE ME SWEAT!!!” Key yelled kicking Minho behind his knee causing Minho to fall.

“What the hell, Key!!?” Minho shouted in pain.

“Key, calm down!” Jonghyun said stepping in between the athlete and diva.

“We can deal with Minho later. Right now we have to get Luna home.”

Key just glared at Minho as he helped Jonghyun get Luna into a cab.

Jonghyun got in first to rest the girl’s head on his lap and Key climbed in after them. The cab immediately pulled away getting lost into the busy traffic leaving Minho and Wooyoung behind.

Minho tried getting up again without success. Key had kicked him so hard he swore he might’ve pulled a ligament or pushed something out of its socket.

“Son of a b-” Minho half finished saying.

“Let me see.” Wooyoung said sitting Minho down.

“No!” Minho said quickly

“I’m a licensed chiropractor, you know.” Wooyoung said in his as-a-matter-of-factly voice.

“You are?” Minho asked letting his guard down a bit.

Wooyoung smiled and put his hands on Minho’s knee. Minho swallowed nervously was as he watched Wooyoung, awaiting the worst.

“What do you think about aliens?” Wooyoung asked suddenly

“Aliens?” Minho asked taken aback by the sudden question. “I don’t know.”

“Do you think they’re real?”

“They could be I guess.” Minho replied “Why do you ask?”

“If they did, what would you do?” Wooyoung asked ignoring Minho question. “Would you try living peacefully among them?”

Minho stayed silent for awhile “I think I would.”

“What if they try to take over the earth like in the movies?”

“We sabotage their plan!” Minho smiled.

 “Hey what’s that?” Wooyoung asked pointing out into a random direction, hiding his disappointment.

“What’s what?” Minho asked looking in the direction

A loud cracking sound was heard followed by a grunt.

“Ow- hey” Minho said moving his leg around. “It doesn’t hurt anymore!”

“Try walking on it.” Wooyoung suggested, helping Minho up.

Minho did as he was told.

☢☢☢

“You let him escape?!”

“He never came in the room! He stayed out there with his- what do they call them- friends” the doctor said, quoting the last word.

“You idiot! What if they find out who he is?” the man asked irrigated. He threw a clipboard on the ground.

“They haven’t figured it out this long, what’s a while longer? They’ll be back.”

“And the other one?”

“He’s fine.”

“Make sure you get the girl too. We need a female for the experiment.”

☢☢☢

That night Minho couldn’t sleep a wink. He tossed and turned, but the more he tried to fall asleep the more he kept thinking of the doctors eyes. He also couldn’t stop thinking about the symbols he’d seen on the doors.

Where had he seen those symbols before? What kind of hospital was that?

But most importantly: WHY WERE KEY AND JONGHYUN ACTING ALL LOVEY DOVEY?

Frustrated with trying to achieve the impossible, Minho pulled out his laptop turning to the one person he knew would understand him.

now_you_go is online

flamingfrog O.O: Hey

now_you_go: Have you seen the news?

flamingfrog O.O: No. what’s going on?

now_you_go: There’s been another sighting.  Close to where you live.

now_you_go: They’re saying some might even be hiding out in the city

flamingfrog O.O: O.O

flamingfrog O.O: Would you believe me if I said I knew where they were keeping them?

now_you_go: Dude that’s awesome!

flamingfrog O.O: (:

now_you_go: Are you gonna go check it out?

flamingfrog O.O: I don’t know

now_you_go: you have to! How can you not?

flamingfrog O.O: I’m gonna need a sidekick… ;)

 

M a l k o m ’ s  N o t e

Pet peeve of the day: Ignorant people! >:(

It’s a good day to be mad. Sorry I didn’t read through D:<

LuciferGirl97: Please don’t hate me :<

BaiLingLing: I would too LOL

SweetSacrificeV: Wow. Just wow.

Aznchika: Calm down. Luna lik- loves someone else (:

SunnySun: O.O *laughs nervously* Hi?

Babyyspider: ^^

Brownrice: I’m sorry I really need to add Jinki in sometime!

Sungyo: If signs of an addict… denying they’re an addict ♥